Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Intellectuals > Spiritual Life > ever wonder what if you...
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
bAsOOnEE012
uhribuhri~

Question ever wonder what if you...

Have you ever wonder if a person...jst some crazy anti christ or someone that had a rough time asked you..with a gun up to you...point blank...."Do you believe in Jesus Christ?" would you say yes and die or say no and live the rest of your life as a cowards and denying Christ.....but lets say he doens't give up that easily and sticks the gun at your very close friend...whom you love very much...and he asks again, "What do you say now?" how would you react? Would you pick God or your friend? How would you feel and what do you think would happen?

( )o

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-05-2002 12:55 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for bAsOOnEE012 Click here to Send bAsOOnEE012 a Private Message Find more posts by bAsOOnEE012 Add bAsOOnEE012 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jini
nan.. yunjiniee da ~

:huh: i don't kno. GOOD question.

wherever you go, whatever you do
i will be right here waiting for you
whatever it takes or how my heart breaks
i will be right here waiting for you

Old Post 11-05-2002 01:50 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for jini Click here to Send jini a Private Message Visit jini's homepage! Find more posts by jini Add jini to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TyGer STyLe
no longer a couch jockey

Re: ever wonder what if you...

quote:
Originally posted by bAsOOnEE012
Have you ever wonder if a person...jst some crazy anti christ or someone that had a rough time asked you..with a gun up to you...point blank...."Do you believe in Jesus Christ?" would you say yes and die or say no and live the rest of your life as a cowards and denying Christ.....but lets say he doens't give up that easily and sticks the gun at your very close friend...whom you love very much...and he asks again, "What do you say now?" how would you react? Would you pick God or your friend? How would you feel and what do you think would happen?
oh man... i got spammed with this alllllll last night... like i got 10 different people send me this same dang msg... PEOPLE!!! THIS DOESN'T HELP CONVICT PEOPLE TO TAKE UP A LIFE OF CHRIST!... think about it... if someone says yes to that... it just gives them a false sense of security... if no, it makes no change to them, unless they have seriously been living a life as a supposed christian, and they find they can't answer yes to this question... im sorry... maybe im just bitter cuz i got spammed by this dang msg... agh...

i myself... i would say yes... theres nothing greater than to die sticking up for what you believe, and what you know is right, and i know for damn sure that God is up there, and he is the one that guides me through life... i must say, at this moment, my christian life is stronger then it ever has been... and i would gladly give my life knowing my reward in heaven... maybe if i die, my story would inspire others, my death wouldn't be a complete waste... thats the way i feel anyway

Last edited by TyGer STyLe on 11-05-2002 at 05:02 AM

Old Post 11-05-2002 04:59 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TyGer STyLe Click here to Send TyGer STyLe a Private Message Find more posts by TyGer STyLe Add TyGer STyLe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jj2
JSL Member

aw man...that's a hard question for me...it just shows that my faith is not strong enough :sad: but i would pick God over my friend

Old Post 11-05-2002 10:11 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Jj2 Click here to Send Jj2 a Private Message Find more posts by Jj2 Add Jj2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

Re: Re: ever wonder what if you...

quote:
Originally posted by TyGer STyLe
maybe if i die, my story would inspire others, my death wouldn't be a complete waste... thats the way i feel anyway

At a retreat a person told us that someone did die after saying yes.

Old Post 11-06-2002 12:57 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jj2
JSL Member

Re: Re: Re: ever wonder what if you...

quote:
Originally posted by Alchemist

At a retreat a person told us that someone did die after saying yes.

seriously! woah...that's scary man...

Old Post 11-06-2002 08:28 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Jj2 Click here to Send Jj2 a Private Message Find more posts by Jj2 Add Jj2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

yea in the columbine shooting those guys did that to one of the girls hu died...katherine sumtin? i dunno. but i wached her dad talkin bout her story and i cried cuz it wuz so poignantly emotional and she did say yes. i wud say yes too. but if it were mai frend...i dunno. hard to say. maib cuz mai frenz aren't as religoius as i am, with a few exceptions. but i noe if sum1 pointed a gun to mai head and asked mai frend if they believed in God, i wud want them to say yes.

edit - cum to think bout it, i wud say yes. whether that guy killed mai frend or not wud not alter mai faith. i trust God and He noez wut He's doin.

Old Post 11-07-2002 12:42 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnpimpceSs

quote:
Originally posted by Jj2
aw man...that's a hard question for me...it just shows that my faith is not strong enough :sad: but i would pick God over my friend

Dat doesn't scare me~.....having faith in God doesn't worry you in other things that'll take your life away. The point of having faith is to be with God always..ya kno? I would defenitely choose God over my friend, cuz I know I will see my friend(s) in heaven..as long as everyone else I'm close with~..You shouldn't be scared to say it...Even though they'll take your physical life away from earth, your life with God will always stay living ..forever..^^;;

Old Post 12-04-2002 04:45 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnpimpceSs Click here to Send krnpimpceSs a Private Message Visit krnpimpceSs's homepage! Find more posts by krnpimpceSs Add krnpimpceSs to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote