Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Intellectuals > Spiritual Life > wuzz ur idea of heaven?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

Talking wuzz ur idea of heaven?

this is just for fun, nuttin serious~
hah...wen i wuz little i remember talkin to mai cuzn bout wut heaven wud be like...i imagined all these things and now i noe of course that prolly isn't true cuz every1's idea of heaven is diff, but mai image of it wuz fun

there were never-ending roller coasters that wud go on for miles and thrill me at every dip and turn; there wud be so much food i wudn't noe wut to do wit it all and i'd nevr grow fat; there wud be big pools for me to swim in; i wud be able to fly; and i wud be able to do a PERFECT CARTWHEEL (this wuz a big deal to me wen i wuz 7)

hehe. ^^ so wut wuz ur idea of heaven?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-17-2002 06:16 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jj2
JSL Member

erm...mainly peaceful activities...also unicorns (for some STRANGE reason LOL ) and yeah...that's basically it...oh, and lots of clouds

hmm...i dunno man...this is a hard question :satisfy:

Old Post 10-17-2002 09:24 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Jj2 Click here to Send Jj2 a Private Message Find more posts by Jj2 Add Jj2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nojeel

serenity

Old Post 10-17-2002 08:12 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Nojeel Click here to Send Nojeel a Private Message Find more posts by Nojeel Add Nojeel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM

quote:
Originally posted by Jj2
unicorns

haha actualli i wud like to see unicorns and centaurs and satyrs and the loch ness sea monster and all that stuff. i wud go swim w loch ness monster in the gigantic pool

Old Post 10-18-2002 01:10 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jj2
JSL Member

quote:
Originally posted by daNNy LuV 1TYM

haha actualli i wud like to see unicorns and centaurs and satyrs and the loch ness sea monster and all that stuff. i wud go swim w loch ness monster in the gigantic pool

LOL the unicorns it sounds pretty kiddy but i dunno...that was the last time i thought bout how heaven would look like...which was AGES ago o well...

Old Post 10-18-2002 01:42 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Jj2 Click here to Send Jj2 a Private Message Find more posts by Jj2 Add Jj2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
merc

i think heaven is something that cannot be described by human words or thoughts.
i believe it's something beyond our deepest imagination.

mah 2 cenTs.

"Truth is not determined by how many people believe it."

"All the darkness in the world can not extinguish the light of a single candle."

Old Post 10-19-2002 04:43 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for merc Click here to Send merc a Private Message Find more posts by merc Add merc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM

quote:
Originally posted by merc
i think heaven is something that cannot be described by human words or thoughts.
i believe it's something beyond our deepest imagination.

mah 2 cenTs.

yea thaz wut i think now. but wen i wuz little i thot we wud be able to fly

Old Post 10-20-2002 10:33 PM
saranghae

fly... lol. oh yea! i did too! haha... when i was little i use to think we would get wings and have those fluffy white dresses ^^

Old Post 10-20-2002 11:20 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM

hehe yup and play harps and sing and hav halos

but now that i'm older, i'm thinkin heaven's gonna be like a place where u won't want nethin and there will be nothin to distract u from God. that wud be great. here on earth there are so many temptations and sins and it's so hard to obey God sometimes when the devil's all around u. but in heaven, everythin will be serene and peaceful and God will be the onli thing u want and need. that wud be such a heavenly feelin to be completely satisfied

Old Post 11-15-2002 01:49 AM
aznkid1008
God is my judge

my friend has a good quote "what your trying to explain is like trying to explain red to a blind person u cant"
wat im tryin to say is heaven to me is somethin that u can explain cause u hav to experience it. its somethin that no words can explain.

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Old Post 11-15-2002 01:54 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznkid1008 Click here to Send aznkid1008 a Private Message Find more posts by aznkid1008 Add aznkid1008 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
junjinluber33

total happiness....

click^ leave a msg in my chatter box!

team3 biotch! its da group blog

Old Post 11-20-2002 10:39 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for junjinluber33 Click here to Send junjinluber33 a Private Message Visit junjinluber33's homepage! Find more posts by junjinluber33 Add junjinluber33 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
NaRa JjAnG
i wanna be tetris champ

my ideal heaven is the feeling when u get at a awesome retreat or revival when ur praising god and having fun.....and being happy

www.xanga.com/choi127

Old Post 11-22-2002 01:03 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for NaRa JjAnG Click here to Send NaRa JjAnG a Private Message Find more posts by NaRa JjAnG Add NaRa JjAnG to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
junjinluber33

i went to church n we were talking about this subject... heaven~ and yea... heaven is an actual place... like earth. it's the same exact thing with the people n the streets n stuff buh there's no sin. we're perfect humans and we just have no nature to sin anymore. happiness with our family and friends n etc.~

click^ leave a msg in my chatter box!

team3 biotch! its da group blog

Old Post 12-03-2002 06:47 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for junjinluber33 Click here to Send junjinluber33 a Private Message Visit junjinluber33's homepage! Find more posts by junjinluber33 Add junjinluber33 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM

quote:
Originally posted by junjinluber33
i went to church n we were talking about this subject... heaven~ and yea... heaven is an actual place... like earth. it's the same exact thing with the people n the streets n stuff buh there's no sin. we're perfect humans and we just have no nature to sin anymore. happiness with our family and friends n etc.~

realli?? how interesting!! so u'll still be happi n everythin? u'll do everythin u do here like go see a movie or eat ice cream?? that wud be cool!!
but...heaven's supposed to be a place of total bliss rite? how can u be happi w/out bein sad? i guess thaz wut God is for. but then u see wut i'm sayin rite? *scratches head* i thot heaven wud be like...just a big thing where u dun feel nethin but being filled w the Holy Spirit and then just bein peacefulli w God forever. *shrug* either way sounds good to me

Old Post 12-04-2002 12:14 AM
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

quote:

ah i don't like the sound of that , perfection?

anyway question, how do we become perfect humans? It just happens as you get there? If we're still human we can't be perfect. And then there's different aspects of perfection, perfect efficiency, perfect morality, what exactly is this vague term of perfect? perfect efficiency couldn't exist with perfect morality of course, so which one is it?

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Old Post 12-04-2002 09:12 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
seung ju

quote:

that seems like stretching it quite a bit.

thanx huby40

Old Post 12-04-2002 09:24 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for seung ju Click here to Send seung ju a Private Message Find more posts by seung ju Add seung ju to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM

A rich, Christian man was talking to God, "Can't I take it with me when I go?" God always answered the same way, "NO!" Finally one day the man talked God into it and God said, "Okay you can take two suitcases full of anything you want." The man filled up two suitcases full of gold. When the rich man reached the pearly gates St. Peter asked the rich man why he had two suitcases. The rich man said, "It's okay I've already cleared it with God." St. Peter asked him to open the suitcases, when the rich man opened the suitcase, St. Peter said, "Why'd you bring paving?"
http://www.christianteens.net/

Old Post 12-08-2002 08:35 AM