Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Intellectuals > Spiritual Life > Do u pray? If so why?
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
paboh4life
al myun suh ;)

when sumthin has horribly happened, or if you are losing faith, or if you feel worried.. PRAYER will always make things better. Why? because God will listen and God answers in many different ways. It is essential to pray as a Christian, and as a Christian, prayer will be essential in the walk with the Lord. Let the Lord know whats wrong with you and he'll comfort you with his wonderful love!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-29-2002 02:49 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for paboh4life Click here to Send paboh4life a Private Message Find more posts by paboh4life Add paboh4life to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnpimpceSs

yUp..danny is riiight! Prayiing to our Father isn't only speaking to him spiritually, but also letting him know whats wrong in your life. When I pray, I cry out to him..telling him whats wrong..AFterwards, that makes me feel more happier inside because I know God has listened to my prayers and he is always comforting me~..^^;;......Even though it may not "seem" like he's there...............he is by your side 24/7..

Old Post 12-03-2002 03:10 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnpimpceSs Click here to Send krnpimpceSs a Private Message Visit krnpimpceSs's homepage! Find more posts by krnpimpceSs Add krnpimpceSs to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
junjinluber33

quote:
Originally posted by krnpimpceSs
yUp..danny is riiight! Prayiing to our Father isn't only speaking to him spiritually, but also letting him know whats wrong in your life. When I pray, I cry out to him..telling him whats wrong..AFterwards, that makes me feel more happier inside because I know God has listened to my prayers and he is always comforting me~..^^;;......Even though it may not "seem" like he's there...............he is by your side 24/7..

true dat! praying is something our generation lacks~ i cant say im the best prayer buh if you notice, the generation above us is very fluent and frequent with their prayers with God. i feel like as the generations pass more n more, the less we pray~ not good! we have to keep in touch with God to keep a good relationship between each other. if you dont pray at all, a good way to start is by praying before you sleep~ thats what i started to do~ now i pray every single night before i go to sleep! =]

click^ leave a msg in my chatter box!

team3 biotch! its da group blog

Old Post 12-03-2002 06:50 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for junjinluber33 Click here to Send junjinluber33 a Private Message Visit junjinluber33's homepage! Find more posts by junjinluber33 Add junjinluber33 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote