Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Intellectuals > Spiritual Life > Delirious Concert in So. California
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
uNiece
GOING DEEPER

Post Delirious Concert in So. California

Who Wants To Go To A DELIRIOUS CONCERT?!?!?!

Yep, Delirious is coming to Southern California Sunday, November 3rd in the city of Hemet, about two or so hours away from L.A.

Need a ride? Come along with my church youth group KYM! Come to Kum Ran Korean United Methodist Church in Gardena, California before 4:30 pm Sunday, November 3. We'll be leaving then and coming back to church 1:00 am (when it's dark).

What to Bring: 1) $25 for ticket, 2) extra money for food, 3) jacket, 4) camera, 5) permission slip signed by parent/guardian (if minor)

Want to come? Call me up or e-mail me at uniece@tennis.com and I'll send you the permission slip.

He remembered us when we were in trouble. His love continues forever. PSALM 136:23

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-14-2002 01:53 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for uNiece Click here to Send uNiece a Private Message Find more posts by uNiece Add uNiece to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

niceee.. i would like to go .. where is the concert held?

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 10-14-2002 06:51 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
junjinluber33

ive heard them play at the angel's stadium in cali. we had a harvest crusade and i got to see/hear them for free!!! hehe

click^ leave a msg in my chatter box!

team3 biotch! its da group blog

Old Post 10-14-2002 06:57 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for junjinluber33 Click here to Send junjinluber33 a Private Message Visit junjinluber33's homepage! Find more posts by junjinluber33 Add junjinluber33 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

um..are they a music group? wut are they like?

Old Post 10-15-2002 04:08 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

quote:
Originally posted by daNNy LuV 1TYM
um..are they a music group? wut are they like?

they're a Christian music group.

Old Post 10-15-2002 04:10 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TyGer STyLe
no longer a couch jockey

*drOOl* delirious... dang they were soooooo good at harvest... ACk... too bad i can't go...

Old Post 10-15-2002 04:43 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TyGer STyLe Click here to Send TyGer STyLe a Private Message Find more posts by TyGer STyLe Add TyGer STyLe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

I'm Roman Catholic. I guess I can't go :sad:

Cool Email, tennis.com.

Old Post 10-16-2002 01:16 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

its in orange country rite?

Old Post 10-16-2002 01:56 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
junjinluber33

harvest is in orange county... angel's stadium buh yea... dunno bout this concert thing

Old Post 10-16-2002 03:15 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for junjinluber33 Click here to Send junjinluber33 a Private Message Visit junjinluber33's homepage! Find more posts by junjinluber33 Add junjinluber33 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sangxjin

delirious is awesome.

Props To Huby

Old Post 10-21-2002 03:23 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for sangxjin Click here to Send sangxjin a Private Message Visit sangxjin's homepage! Find more posts by sangxjin Add sangxjin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

Is Orange County near Rockland?

Old Post 10-30-2002 03:05 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
uNiece
GOING DEEPER

oh no... i forgot i posted this up here... aiy...
well i went last night.
saturday they played in anaheim. sunday (yesterday) they played in Hemet (like 2 hour drive from los angeles, out in the middle of no-where, near temecula) in a church (Dwelling Place). It was awesome! Mosh... dancing... the works. I got signatures. I shook hands with Martin Smith (lead singer and guitarist) and Jonathan Thatcher (bass guitarist) and they both said "thank you" to me in their british accents. my youth group were like the only asians there... ahahaha... the people there were mostly the locals (non-asians... ahahaha) but it was cool.
let me upload scans of the stuff i got signed
i'm getting duplicates from pictures my friend took with his camera sometime i dont know when.

He remembered us when we were in trouble. His love continues forever. PSALM 136:23

Old Post 11-05-2002 02:46 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for uNiece Click here to Send uNiece a Private Message Find more posts by uNiece Add uNiece to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
uNiece
GOING DEEPER

here's a t-shirt i bought there and got autographed:

here's the deeper cd my sister bought there and got autographed:

Old Post 11-05-2002 02:51 AM
junjinluber33

quote:
Originally posted by uNiece
I shook hands with Martin Smith (lead singer and guitarist) and Jonathan Thatcher (bass guitarist) and they both said "thank you" to me in their british accents.

aahaha! i love their accents!

Old Post 11-05-2002 03:35 AM
krnxkid
ChOibOii

delirious is awesome!
but i lyk vineyard and sonic flood

Old Post 11-13-2002 12:37 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxkid Click here to Send krnxkid a Private Message Visit krnxkid's homepage! Find more posts by krnxkid Add krnxkid to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote