Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Dance > breakdance or rave?
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
RaCeR_TyPe_RiCe
Master

ummm>?? thats hard cuz i do both...but i guess breaking is getting old and with out my friend Bee at skool its not that grea anymore and i've been raving more and going to clubs more...so yea i guess i like raving better but breaking takes more talent and strength..

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-05-2002 04:08 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for RaCeR_TyPe_RiCe Click here to Send RaCeR_TyPe_RiCe a Private Message Find more posts by RaCeR_TyPe_RiCe Add RaCeR_TyPe_RiCe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*|*BaBiE BoO*|*

i like both!! i'm better at raving tho

Old Post 09-07-2002 10:54 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for *|*BaBiE BoO*|* Click here to Send *|*BaBiE BoO*|* a Private Message Find more posts by *|*BaBiE BoO*|* Add *|*BaBiE BoO*|* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chinezaznboi
sigh...

both

Old Post 09-08-2002 09:21 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Chinezaznboi Click here to Send Chinezaznboi a Private Message Find more posts by Chinezaznboi Add Chinezaznboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
woo_hyuky
~*wOohYuk iSh muAi oPPa*~

BD definitely!!..man got 2 c ppl break every where on da road in da skool..every where..its jus da new style of our new generation!!

Life 2 mi ish jus lyk:dOordIe
wò_óHÿûkÿ2002©cOpy_RytE

Old Post 09-10-2002 09:51 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for woo_hyuky Click here to Send woo_hyuky a Private Message Visit woo_hyuky's homepage! Find more posts by woo_hyuky Add woo_hyuky to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

i do both... i havnt break fer a while, buh i still got sum.. haha a lil rusti tho.. buh i still cann rave madd.. i like to rave better, no chance of breakin mah knees off.. i almost crushed mah knees off once from breakin, thas wen i stopped doin it so frequentli..

Old Post 09-12-2002 08:26 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

for raving...anything looks cool when you drop e

fling you arms around like your cripple or something...and if your on e...youd be like..ahh shit thats the tightest thing ive ever seen!!!

breaking is the shit =)

Old Post 09-12-2002 08:33 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SFMC

Breakdance = way better.

Old Post 10-08-2002 05:24 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for SFMC Click here to Send SFMC a Private Message Find more posts by SFMC Add SFMC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
iShMeEhShOrTe3e

BrEAk dAnCin iSH muCh muCh mUCh moRe ApPeaLinZ ! at miE sko0 dANcEs..woWzEr dErez a LOt of bREakErz ! anD iSh sho0o ko0...miE bRo iSh a BREakEr and yEa...iF onlEe i KNew hoW to BreAk...i woulD bEeh thE onlEe bGiRL aT miE sko0 haha

Old Post 10-13-2002 09:51 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for iShMeEhShOrTe3e Click here to Send iShMeEhShOrTe3e a Private Message Find more posts by iShMeEhShOrTe3e Add iShMeEhShOrTe3e to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
XxAzNViPeRBoIxX
:GeNeRaShUn:

ravin is ez and ok
gurlz who can break are tight

Old Post 10-23-2002 12:59 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for XxAzNViPeRBoIxX Click here to Send XxAzNViPeRBoIxX a Private Message Find more posts by XxAzNViPeRBoIxX Add XxAzNViPeRBoIxX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
YaaMaKoh
spiritual life mod

dam.. got a huge bruise on my ass from (attempting) breakng.. har har ... dunno .. i dink ravings much easier though ... man.. breaking hurts if u land wrong

Old Post 10-29-2002 12:55 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for YaaMaKoh Click here to Send YaaMaKoh a Private Message Visit YaaMaKoh's homepage! Find more posts by YaaMaKoh Add YaaMaKoh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hyesungu
Mike p(X.X)q

raving

Old Post 10-30-2002 07:01 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Hyesungu Click here to Send Hyesungu a Private Message Find more posts by Hyesungu Add Hyesungu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
untouchable
cuz im ur #1

bd's better. you see guys that rave are these skinny bag of bones waving skinny glowsticks in each other's faces -.- and when buff guys rave they seem weird...

Old Post 10-30-2002 11:46 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for untouchable Click here to Send untouchable a Private Message Visit untouchable's homepage! Find more posts by untouchable Add untouchable to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
paboh4life
al myun suh ;)

breakin' is wayy better.. even tho I quit it for school and freestyling, I would luv to go do it again... it's been like 2 months tho...

Old Post 11-09-2002 11:38 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for paboh4life Click here to Send paboh4life a Private Message Find more posts by paboh4life Add paboh4life to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*~JoEy~*
. . .

B-boyin is going to be more appealing to most people because the moves are dynamic. we're talkin of course of power moves like windmills, flares or air-tracks
if you go to a b-boy competition and you saw kats downrocking and busting out style your definatley gonna be like "what the f* is this sh*t?" that is of course if you didn't know much about the dance other than the headspins you see in the media. if i was just a random kat on the streets i'd go with raving cuz if i saw b-boys or b-girls not bustin power moves, i'd just be like thas wack
but i ain't like that so i'd have to say both. both have differen't skills and levels you can't dis one or the other i mean i don't really like the whole hand waving liquid dancers but they got mad skills.

Ballet is just crazy! niggas be hella crazy when they be doing that ballet much respect bo-yee!!!

Scream!!! FOB Style

Old Post 11-12-2002 01:51 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for *~JoEy~* Click here to Send *~JoEy~* a Private Message Visit *~JoEy~*'s homepage! Find more posts by *~JoEy~* Add *~JoEy~* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote