Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Intellectuals > Spiritual Life > waking up suddenly at 2 am
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
saranghae

waking up suddenly at 2 am

ahh... sorry... i don't noe where to put this ^^

well... my friend told me that if u wake up suddenly at 2 am then that means that the devil possesed you... has anyone heard of this too?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-07-2003 03:26 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
castle outsider

hehe nope..i never heard of it..but then it sounds really scary..ahh

Old Post 01-07-2003 04:40 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for castle outsider Click here to Send castle outsider a Private Message Visit castle outsider's homepage! Find more posts by castle outsider Add castle outsider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

ahh... i noe

Old Post 01-07-2003 05:34 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

exactly at 2 am?

Old Post 01-07-2003 01:02 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tm11
down by law

That sounds like unfounded superstition... I would highly doubt it

Old Post 01-07-2003 06:30 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tm11 Click here to Send tm11 a Private Message Find more posts by tm11 Add tm11 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

Eastern standard time? or Central Pacific?

Old Post 01-08-2003 12:34 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aznkid1008
God is my judge

quote:
Originally posted by Alchemist
Eastern standard time? or Central Pacific?

lol yea im thinkin about this now... wat time frame? cause thats different then for many of us

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Old Post 01-08-2003 02:01 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznkid1008 Click here to Send aznkid1008 a Private Message Find more posts by aznkid1008 Add aznkid1008 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

quote:
Originally posted by krnxswat
exactly at 2 am?

he told me anytime around 2 am

i think its 2 am your time

Old Post 01-08-2003 02:49 AM
eugenekim82

I wake up at 2am all the time cus i have to go pee. Although demons can scare you or appear to you, remember that Great is He that is in you than he that is in the world (1john 4:4)..so it doesn't really matter. Just go back to sleep~ =D

Old Post 01-08-2003 10:42 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for eugenekim82 Click here to Send eugenekim82 a Private Message Find more posts by eugenekim82 Add eugenekim82 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

i've never heard this before. cud u explain this? y around 2 am versus 3 am or 4:30 am?

Old Post 01-09-2003 01:24 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

i dunno... i was confused too... i guess its juss 2 am... dunno why

Old Post 01-09-2003 04:04 AM
Street RSX

uhh.. never heard of it.. and why would sumone make up sumthing like that?? thas jus weirdd.. and i doubt anything like that would happen. i woke up at 2 couple tymz.. buh how do i realliee kno its 2 anyways.. ahaha cuz my clocks like 5 minutes fast.. haha.. not even that tho.. i dun think sumthing like that would hapen. so jus dun woriie about it and juskepp sleeping

Old Post 01-09-2003 01:32 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
the bue

i think this is some superstition made up to put fear into others. don't worry nothing is going to happen to you . i remember once a while ago people telling others if they said freddy krueger at night, he would come out of his grave and kill you. hahah.

12101 bue

Old Post 01-09-2003 08:58 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for the bue Click here to Send the bue a Private Message Visit the bue's homepage! Find more posts by the bue Add the bue to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TyGer STyLe
no longer a couch jockey

im skepticle to say the least...

Old Post 01-09-2003 10:18 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for TyGer STyLe Click here to Send TyGer STyLe a Private Message Find more posts by TyGer STyLe Add TyGer STyLe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

yea... i think its one of those superstition too... bleh.. maybe they juss made it up to scare people

Old Post 01-10-2003 01:11 AM
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

quote:
Originally posted by saranghae
yea... i think its one of those superstition too... bleh.. maybe they juss made it up to scare people

heeh i think so. it's interesting, at any rate

Old Post 01-10-2003 01:17 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
merdawg
: My Avatar is So CUTE :

quote:
Originally posted by saranghae

"Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable. " - Bruce Lee

Old Post 01-10-2003 01:18 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for merdawg Click here to Send merdawg a Private Message Find more posts by merdawg Add merdawg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

oh yea... and about that 2 o'clock thing... my friend told me cuz usually at 2 am bad and mysterious things happen.. like wut? gotta ask about that.

Old Post 01-11-2003 01:14 AM