Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Intellectuals > Spiritual Life > left behind
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

left behind

i dunno if any of u hav heard about these movies, but they're basically movies of a hypothetical situation of the apocalypse. they hav the anti-christ and pplz bein saved by God and every1 thaz still on earth is "left behind." these movies are pretti interesting and i think follow the Bible (revelations) pretti accurately. there are like 8-9 books altogether but they onli hav 2 movies out so far. we jus saw left behind pt II in youth group on friday ^^

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-15-2002 01:54 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

i never watched tha movie. but my cuzin did.. i read tha book series. so does he. he told me tha book is alot better. i like tha book alot.. and im trying hard to find tym to finish tha second book!! argh.. haha its sooooo good.. tha first book wuz REALLIEE good. buh keep reading on.. it gets better!!

Old Post 01-05-2003 06:25 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

hmm yea mai sister sed the books are good...i'll chek em out sometime. duz neone noe the author?

Old Post 01-06-2003 05:06 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

they made a movie? how cool ^^

i heard the books were really good... gotta check them out sometime

Old Post 01-06-2003 05:21 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

tha author is Lahye Jenkins.

VERYY GOOD!! recommended for people that are looking for a good book to read.. or anyone that jus needs something to do during their free tym. trust me.. this is not a waste of tym to read.. and it actualliee changes tha way people look at the world.. it sure changed me.. dangg..

Old Post 01-07-2003 01:30 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
UnisMuiMui
Fashion Police/Mod

i have the DVD!!! hehehe i have the 1st one, and i saw the 2nd one at blockbuster!!!!! its good!

Old Post 01-07-2003 02:15 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for UnisMuiMui Click here to Send UnisMuiMui a Private Message Visit UnisMuiMui's homepage! Find more posts by UnisMuiMui Add UnisMuiMui to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote