Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Intellectuals > Spiritual Life > Your Thoughts on 'Crossing Over' and 'Beyond'
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
merc

Your Thoughts on 'Crossing Over' and 'Beyond'

What are your opinions and thoughts on shows like 'Crossing Over' or 'Beyond'...?
Do you believe that they are actually reaching the spiritual world?

www.thebeyondshow.com
www.crossingover.com

Is it something that can strengthen our faiths? or is it something else?

What are your thoughts...

"Truth is not determined by how many people believe it."

"All the darkness in the world can not extinguish the light of a single candle."

Last edited by merc on 10-21-2002 at 08:21 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-21-2002 08:19 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for merc Click here to Send merc a Private Message Find more posts by merc Add merc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kRypTic_nABi
nohl jah q(-_-)p

hMm..i will have a hard time believing it unless i've gone through it.
which will never happen..so yea ^^

Old Post 10-21-2002 11:45 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kRypTic_nABi Click here to Send kRypTic_nABi a Private Message Find more posts by kRypTic_nABi Add kRypTic_nABi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

I'm sure it will strengthen your faith if that kind of stuff actually happened to you or yourself. but for me, I don't think it will strengthen my faith by reading other's experiences.

Old Post 10-21-2002 11:52 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

well...i guess i kinda like to read about miracles and good solutions to problems but like krnxswat sed, it prolly wudn't strengthen mai faith too much unless it happened to me. those kinds of things do show me God's awesome powers, tho.

Old Post 10-22-2002 01:10 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TyGer STyLe
no longer a couch jockey

hMm... im really skeptical about that kind of stuff... i can't help watch taht stuff and laugh...

Old Post 10-22-2002 04:11 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TyGer STyLe Click here to Send TyGer STyLe a Private Message Find more posts by TyGer STyLe Add TyGer STyLe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jj2
JSL Member

quote:
Originally posted by TyGer STyLe
hMm... im really skeptical about that kind of stuff... i can't help watch taht stuff and laugh...

me too...it's all bull to me

Old Post 10-22-2002 08:41 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Jj2 Click here to Send Jj2 a Private Message Find more posts by Jj2 Add Jj2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
uNiece
GOING DEEPER

the devil loves playing with our human minds.
if those "messages" are for real, they may be from the devil.

remember, exorsism is real, not particularly the way it's shown in exorcist --> satan is real - he knows things too. and it's not right for people to use their God-given talents for purposes other than for the Lord, so I don't like these shows stations put on for "show" and "ah"s and "$" It's not right. Same with the entertainment industry - sorry to say I was sucked deep into it even from not too long ago. But then we'll get into a whole debate, so I'll leave it at that as my opinion.

He remembered us when we were in trouble. His love continues forever. PSALM 136:23

Old Post 11-17-2002 11:22 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for uNiece Click here to Send uNiece a Private Message Find more posts by uNiece Add uNiece to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PoeTicXSoRRow
Da Korean ShaDow

we'll see

personally, i am attending a private christian college rite now. I am swamped with school work and worship everyday. Is there an afterlife? Is there anything beyond this world? Well, nobody can answer that question except for yourself. Find your own true self first, and once you realize that you are really empty without God, only then you will realize that there is an after life waiting for you. This is merely my opinion.

Old Post 11-19-2002 02:45 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for PoeTicXSoRRow Click here to Send PoeTicXSoRRow a Private Message Find more posts by PoeTicXSoRRow Add PoeTicXSoRRow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

Re: we'll see

quote:
Originally posted by PoeTicXSoRRow
personally, i am attending a private christian college rite now. I am swamped with school work and worship everyday. Is there an afterlife? Is there anything beyond this world? Well, nobody can answer that question except for yourself. Find your own true self first, and once you realize that you are really empty without God, only then you will realize that there is an after life waiting for you. This is merely my opinion.

yea, i feel sumtymz that w/out god life is empty. then i'm sure there's an afterlife cuz i'm reassured of mai faith. thaz also y i like goin to church, even tho i can't undrstand all the mandarin. it's bein there and feelin full of God's love that counts

Old Post 11-19-2002 08:14 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote