Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Dance > crip walk vs harlem shake
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

crip walk vs harlem shake

i can pretend to do both but it just looks wrong.

which is better? crip walk or harlem shake? i know harlem shake is newer but theres still something cool about that crip walk. if you guys dont know what either looks like. just look at some lil bow wow or lil romeo or some jagged edge , fobolous videos. so.

crip walk or harlem shake?

anybody know how to do it right ? care to explain it to me. pick one or both i dont care.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-11-2002 09:20 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

i think cwalk looks better

Old Post 10-11-2002 06:29 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
junjinluber33

i have to agree with tony

click^ leave a msg in my chatter box!

team3 biotch! its da group blog

Old Post 10-12-2002 07:08 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for junjinluber33 Click here to Send junjinluber33 a Private Message Visit junjinluber33's homepage! Find more posts by junjinluber33 Add junjinluber33 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by KeN VeRsUs RyU
i can pretend to do both but it just looks wrong.

which is better? crip walk or harlem shake? i know harlem shake is newer but theres still something cool about that crip walk. if you guys dont know what either looks like. just look at some lil bow wow or lil romeo or some jagged edge , fobolous videos. so.

crip walk or harlem shake?

anybody know how to do it right ? care to explain it to me. pick one or both i dont care.

harlem shake ain't new it been around eve juss make it more popular cuz she had it in her video
tough decision cuz u can add couple moves wit shake like liquid shake den do d shiver, hop
but i still like c-walkin cuz u can do hella shyt wit it like convertin to airwalk and more

Old Post 10-12-2002 06:54 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
marcisdaname

the c-walk isn't a dance

the harlem shake/jig is fun to do

-marc

Old Post 10-12-2002 07:15 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for marcisdaname Click here to Send marcisdaname a Private Message Visit marcisdaname's homepage! Find more posts by marcisdaname Add marcisdaname to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hip hOp Yu Ja

cryp-walkin ish hella more fun and you kan add hella stuph to it... incorporate more moves and mayk it unique~

"Me I'm into being like #1 Korean, I represent the Seoul and every yellow human being" ... DT...

Old Post 10-14-2002 02:31 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for hip hOp Yu Ja Click here to Send hip hOp Yu Ja a Private Message Find more posts by hip hOp Yu Ja Add hip hOp Yu Ja to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

crip walk is better because you can add a lot of nice footwork with it too... not to mention, I think it looks better... I think the harlem shake looks hella wierd and funny actually

Old Post 10-14-2002 02:56 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ChiNkyChipMunk

i can do both.. but i liek tha shake better...
i fink crip walk ish easier..and kinda gets boring..yeah yu can add more stuff but sho can everyone else..

not a lot of ppl can do harlam shake.. i mean..dey can do it.. but tha simple way..yu can add sho much stuff to tha shake and make it look too dope...
i shake all tha tym.. even when i go raving and shiet haha.. im liek tha only one shaking..btu still everyone watches..evne while im doing light showes and shiet..ill ad a shake

Old Post 10-14-2002 09:15 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ChiNkyChipMunk Click here to Send ChiNkyChipMunk a Private Message Visit ChiNkyChipMunk's homepage! Find more posts by ChiNkyChipMunk Add ChiNkyChipMunk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
weed smoka

c-walk should only be used crips..even snoop and x said it

in other words if you're a not crip and feel like being a dumbass...go do it in crip hood or their rivals

Old Post 10-23-2002 12:55 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for weed smoka Click here to Send weed smoka a Private Message Find more posts by weed smoka Add weed smoka to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yur_swt_angel
:)

quote:
Originally posted by weed smoka
c-walk should only be used crips..even snoop and x said it

in other words if you're a not crip and feel like being a dumbass...go do it in crip hood or their rivals

weRD!!!!!!

yesterdae at my skewl.. we had a pep rally.. all dese preppy boys.. like on sum kind of skewl team.. were 'dancing' wif the cheerleaders.. cuz dey do lil showz.. i guess.. (SORRY SHO CONFUSING) and sometimes dey put on sum rnb or sumthing on.. and the guys start dancing.. and yesterdae.. dey started doin the harlem shake and c-walk.. im like.. heyll no.. yu ain't crip dun even try to do that.. and dey didn't even do it right.. im like.. okae.. gayynezz~ im shure a lot ob people got mad during that shiet..

I KNOW I KNOW IT CONFUSING.. to make it to term people can understand...

peprally at my school yesterdae.. preppy boys doing harlem shake and c-walk..

Old Post 11-09-2002 08:36 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for yur_swt_angel Click here to Send yur_swt_angel a Private Message Find more posts by yur_swt_angel Add yur_swt_angel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

i don't what's wrong
i mean lotta people do d c walk n harlem shake

i ain't form d east coast n i do d shake n so do alot of other people n l knoe people on d east coast do d c walk

Old Post 11-09-2002 08:59 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

yeah forealz.. its just a dance ... relax. lotta people in this world cant dance.. does that mean they shouldnt?

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 11-09-2002 09:24 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*~JoEy~*
. . .

Personally the harlem shake looks like you retarded (excuse my language) none the less people like it i mean i guess it's a dance in a way. . .
As for Crip-walkin, it's a "step" move, it's more of a dance then shaking at least it looks good and close to uprocking (b-boyin foot steps) sometimes shaking looks like your having a siezure or something man, dude be looking crazy, put some alkaseltzer in they mouth, you kow i'll be crakin up~ nah for reals though i don't see how we can be dissing a dance over another dance they all have their unique styles, forms, and foundations for me all dance is all right by me

Scream!!! FOB Style

Old Post 11-12-2002 02:11 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for *~JoEy~* Click here to Send *~JoEy~* a Private Message Visit *~JoEy~*'s homepage! Find more posts by *~JoEy~* Add *~JoEy~* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

personally. i think harlem shaking it a lot more harder to do well than crip walking. i think its more fun too.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 11-28-2002 01:20 AM
hip hOp Yu Ja

quote:
Originally posted by niggoreanboi
i don't what's wrong
i mean lotta people do d c walk n harlem shake

i ain't form d east coast n i do d shake n so do alot of other people n l knoe people on d east coast do d c walk

i feel ya on dat~

"Me I'm into being like #1 Korean, I represent the Seoul and every yellow human being" ... DT...

Old Post 11-28-2002 07:33 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for hip hOp Yu Ja Click here to Send hip hOp Yu Ja a Private Message Find more posts by hip hOp Yu Ja Add hip hOp Yu Ja to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote