Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Love and Dating > yo girl makin mo money and smarter than you
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

yo girl makin mo money and smarter than you

If you are a guy, would you think it is lucky that you are in a romantic relationship of someone who is smarter and make more money than you?

If you are a lady, would you mind being in a relationship of someone who is not as smart and don't make as much money as you do?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-16-2003 11:27 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tm11
down by law

I think I'd be very fortunate.

Old Post 07-16-2003 11:32 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tm11 Click here to Send tm11 a Private Message Find more posts by tm11 Add tm11 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
meKjOoaNjeLL

i dunt think i would mind

Old Post 07-17-2003 10:28 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for meKjOoaNjeLL Click here to Send meKjOoaNjeLL a Private Message Find more posts by meKjOoaNjeLL Add meKjOoaNjeLL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI
..:SeNsei-Kun

quote:
Originally posted by meKjOoaNjeLL
i dunt think i would mind

same

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Old Post 07-17-2003 10:31 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

I'd want my guy to be smarter than me. That would lead to the other thing. But i wouldn't mind if i made more money than my guy, just as long as he wasn't a bone head. I'm sorry, i'm not into stupid guys. I just couldn't deal with the frustration of having to explain stuff to him all the time. But I'm not that smart anyway so he would just have to be of average intelligence, ie we're on the same level. Smarter is always nice though.

Old Post 07-18-2003 05:14 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Queeny

too bad ma baby is smarter in some sense

Old Post 07-19-2003 03:41 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Queeny Click here to Send Queeny a Private Message Visit Queeny's homepage! Find more posts by Queeny Add Queeny to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
eddiee
werD?

so...

who cares we rich

Old Post 07-19-2003 03:47 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for eddiee Click here to Send eddiee a Private Message Find more posts by eddiee Add eddiee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Queeny

hahahah

Old Post 07-19-2003 04:53 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Queeny Click here to Send Queeny a Private Message Visit Queeny's homepage! Find more posts by Queeny Add Queeny to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
iLLmaTiC_aNgeL
-huney B-

at this point, no it wouldnt matter as long as my guy isnt A LOT dumber than me or has a lot less money than me..but when it comes time for marriage, then it will matter..i prefer a guy that is smarter and has a better income

JOCKERZ UNWANTED!

Old Post 08-01-2003 12:19 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for iLLmaTiC_aNgeL Click here to Send iLLmaTiC_aNgeL a Private Message Find more posts by iLLmaTiC_aNgeL Add iLLmaTiC_aNgeL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krntmac

yeah i would mind
i dun want my girl always paying for shit
espcially for me thas a hellz no
but if im into the girl and she dun care then yeah
byung myun up suh

Old Post 08-03-2003 11:34 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for krntmac Click here to Send krntmac a Private Message Visit krntmac's homepage! Find more posts by krntmac Add krntmac to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
psyTeK ver. 2.0
face the facts kid.

personally, if i found myself in a relationship where a girl was supporting me rather than the other way around, i would face the facts, be the man, and break up with her and stay that way until i got my life together financially.

Old Post 08-03-2003 09:42 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for psyTeK ver. 2.0 Click here to Send psyTeK ver. 2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by psyTeK ver. 2.0 Add psyTeK ver. 2.0 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hojugirl
life for her is...

hmm

hah its funni how the guys go
I dont mind...^.^

well.. personaly I think itd be good if his career was in the same area as me.. like for example architecture ,computing.. something like that.
if he gets more money than me.. wow Id be happy..

less.. i wouldent care so much.. but would if like he was getting half of wut i recieve as income

Old Post 08-21-2003 12:58 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for hojugirl Click here to Send hojugirl a Private Message Find more posts by hojugirl Add hojugirl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

Re: hmm

quote:
Originally posted by hojugirl
hah its funni how the guys go
I dont mind...^.^

just curious, how is that funny

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 08-21-2003 07:38 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

quote:
Originally posted by MellowYellow
I'd want my guy to be smarter than me. That would lead to the other thing.

Well that’s not necessarily true.

Behold two high school students:

Student A graduates with an average of 70%

Student B graduates with an average of 90%

Student A goes to a community college and graduates to work as a nurse. Starting salary: $90,000

Student B graduates from an Ivy league college and starts work for the CIA. Starting salary: $30,000

While doing better in school doesn’t necessarily mean that a student is smarter, sometimes smarter students will do better than others that aren’t as smart.

So if student B happens to be smarter than student A, well…there you go.

(Of course there‘s nothing wrong with being a nurse, it‘s a good job and there are probably both smart people and stupid people in every profession.)

Old Post 08-21-2003 10:13 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
H2oBaebe

my boyfriend definitely needs to be smart than me. (that's y i broke u w/my last boyfriend. haha, jk sort of) But my tomatoe head now is superly smarter than me and makes more money than me and yeah, so it's all good. haha! the only down side eof having a smart as boyfriend is that he is going to wind up at USC and i'mma be stuck at the community college, damn it! hehe... i wouldn't care if i made more money, i would just hope my hubby would make up for that some how, ahaha ^_^

Old Post 08-22-2003 10:57 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for H2oBaebe Click here to Send H2oBaebe a Private Message Find more posts by H2oBaebe Add H2oBaebe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kRypTic_nABi
nohl jah q(-_-)p

quote:
Originally posted by MellowYellow
I'd want my guy to be smarter than me. That would lead to the other thing. But i wouldn't mind if i made more money than my guy, just as long as he wasn't a bone head. I'm sorry, i'm not into stupid guys. I just couldn't deal with the frustration of having to explain stuff to him all the time. But I'm not that smart anyway so he would just have to be of average intelligence, ie we're on the same level. Smarter is always nice though.

ditto~

Old Post 08-22-2003 11:27 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kRypTic_nABi Click here to Send kRypTic_nABi a Private Message Find more posts by kRypTic_nABi Add kRypTic_nABi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hnefrdo
holla at me.

quote:
Originally posted by Alchemist

Student A goes to a community college and graduates to work as a nurse. Starting salary: $90,000

Student B graduates from an Ivy league college and starts work for the CIA. Starting salary: $30,000

While doing better in school doesn’t necessarily mean that a student is smarter, sometimes smarter students will do better than others that aren’t as smart.

(Of course there‘s nothing wrong with being a nurse, it‘s a good job and there are probably both smart people and stupid people in every profession.)

she never said anything about doing good in school. just "smarter." and if the guy wuz smart enough, he would kno to go for a higher paying job(or a more fulfilling job) anyway.

www.xanga.com/hnefrdo

Old Post 08-22-2003 11:55 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for hnefrdo Click here to Send hnefrdo a Private Message Visit hnefrdo's homepage! Find more posts by hnefrdo Add hnefrdo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

quote:
Originally posted by Alchemist

well i hate you too.

lol j/p. I know what you're saying but one usually does lead to the other. Of course there are always exceptions to everything but you don't have people with an iq of 100 going through law school (okay with the exception of elle woods in legally blonde... lmao). thanks for backin me up ann and henford. *hits chest with a fist and holds it up* lol

Old Post 08-23-2003 03:34 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
FlavaFLOSS

Something to think about huh?

Honestly, I wouldn't mind any of the situations.

If my boyfriend made more money than me, so be it. It'll be better for us financially. If he was smarter than me, great. He can do all the bills, while I go grocery shopping. ^-^

If I made more money than my boyfriend, all the better for me! That means more for spoiling myself! (Hehe. J/K. I'm not that selfish. :P) If I was smarter than my boyfriend, then I'll do the bills. Haha.

It's really not a big issue as long as he has some form of knowledge and respect.

What good is money without love? What good is education without wisdom?

Old Post 08-31-2003 09:58 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for FlavaFLOSS Click here to Send FlavaFLOSS a Private Message Find more posts by FlavaFLOSS Add FlavaFLOSS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

quote:
Originally posted by hnefrdo
she never said anything about doing good in school. just "smarter." and if the guy wuz smart enough, he would kno to go for a higher paying job(or a more fulfilling job) anyway.

First of all, I mentioned the difference between grades and intelligence, I simply stated that there sometimes is a correlation between the two.

Next, just because someone is smart it doesn’t necessarily mean that he will choose a higher paying job over a lesser paying job. You said it your self “or a more fulfilling job” so perhaps money isn’t the only thing that makes a job fulfilling.

Perhaps a job is more fun exciting or interesting, if a guy is smart would he automatically choose money over other aspects?

Hell if you were to get a lower paying job as a teacher instead of a garbage man then I guess you’re not smart enough to pick the higher paying job. (In a situation which a garbage man position paid higher than teaching high school or whatever.)

Old Post 09-06-2003 06:12 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote