Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Entertainment > TV and Movies > meteor garden 2
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
saranghae

meteor garden 2

i juss found out their coming out with a second one... never watched the first one... but i heard it was really good.

here's wut its basically about: credits: minnie

Story goes while DMS and Shancai were together but it's still under the eye of DMS mum.In an accident,DMS lost his memory.He can remember everyone except shancai.During the time dms lost his memory,whenever shancai show her concern,dms will treat her badly.Huazelei was furious the way dms treat shancai so he stand up for her and fight with dms.Later huazelei realize that he's in love with shancai and express his love to her.Knowing that she only love dms so huazelei told her that he's always there for her and shancai feels warm in her heart.Meanwhile dms get to know a girl that resemble shancai and they're very close.

It's really hurt shancai but luckily F3 are giving her support.Later part of story,shancai was knock down by car while trying to save dms then dms saw the meteor chain............ Remember the chain that dms gave shancai?That when dms have memory flashing pass his head.Qinghe can't stand the way dms treat shancai so he punch dms and it's surprise F2. Finally dms recover his memory and the 1st question he ask is :Where is shancai?

Later they chase after the cab that's sending shancai to hospital and finally both cabs stop at the traffic.Dms rush down and saw huazelei carry shancai in his arms and came out from the cab.Both of them were quiet until huazelei said;I'm handing shancai to u,hope u can give her happiness,then huazelei smile and walk away.When shancai awake,she was surprise that Dms was with her.When Qiandao visit dms,she was surprise that dms had forgotten her and treat her like stranger.Shancai understand her feeling but love is selfish.............

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-03-2002 04:47 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aZnSwtHart

wow! how did you find all that info?

do you know when its coming out so we can see it in the u.s.?

Old Post 10-15-2002 06:40 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for aZnSwtHart Click here to Send aZnSwtHart a Private Message Find more posts by aZnSwtHart Add aZnSwtHart to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
StaRliTeDr3amEr

whoah.. people actually noe bout that show? my aunt/ chinese teacher told meh to download the theme song. n e one noe wut i should type in for it?

Old Post 10-16-2002 11:17 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for StaRliTeDr3amEr Find more posts by StaRliTeDr3amEr Add StaRliTeDr3amEr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

quote:
Originally posted by StaRliTeDr3amEr
whoah.. people actually noe bout that show? my aunt/ chinese teacher told meh to download the theme song. n e one noe wut i should type in for it?

the song is by Harlem Yu.

f4 is gay. :thumbup:

quote:
Originally posted by saranghae
... never watched the first one... but i heard it was really good.

don't. its really bad

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 10-17-2002 01:04 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
eddiee
werD?

haha its called f3 now?

Old Post 10-17-2002 01:12 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for eddiee Click here to Send eddiee a Private Message Find more posts by eddiee Add eddiee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

quote:
Originally posted by Crazydeb8ter

don't. its really bad

really? the storyline is good rite? juss not the actors?

Old Post 10-17-2002 01:34 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

quote:
Originally posted by aZnSwtHart
wow! how did you find all that info?

do you know when its coming out so we can see it in the u.s.?

i go to forums... haha.

i think its coming out next year... i'm not sure... i'll get back to that... lemme go look now ^^

Old Post 10-17-2002 03:10 AM
TyGer STyLe
no longer a couch jockey

what is meteor garden? can someone explain?

Old Post 10-17-2002 03:13 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TyGer STyLe Click here to Send TyGer STyLe a Private Message Find more posts by TyGer STyLe Add TyGer STyLe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

its a chinese drama that was based on a manga... it stars the chinese group F4

Old Post 10-17-2002 03:22 AM
Jj2
JSL Member

quote:
Originally posted by Crazydeb8ter

the song is by Harlem Yu.

f4 is gay. :thumbup:

don't. its really bad

yep yep yep...couldnt have said it better.

the acting's EXTREMELY bad so...dont bother...unless ur like a mega huge ass fan of f4. the theme song's alright but man...over here, everyone's obessed with f4 and keep on playing the damn song! grr...

Old Post 10-21-2002 09:44 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Jj2 Click here to Send Jj2 a Private Message Find more posts by Jj2 Add Jj2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote