Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Intellectuals > Debate > harisu male or female?
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
tm11
down by law

quote:
Originally posted by krnxswat
well that's you think. do you know me? obviously not. so you really don't know if i meant it as a joke or if i was serious.

oh. in that case, you must be right.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-10-2002 09:42 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tm11 Click here to Send tm11 a Private Message Find more posts by tm11 Add tm11 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

quote:
thats what you think. how are you so sure that i was serious? do you even know me? did you hear me say it? did you see me say it? obviously not. how can you tell?. i dont care what you guys say. i still think harisu's a male.of course, its my opinion.

wow, now let me counter this with the same amount of substantiality as you did:

how are you so sure i was sure though? (all i said was "i think you were partially serious" nothing more) Do i need to know you? Did i need to hear you say it? (you talk outloud before you type your message or something?), Do i need to see you say it? Obviously not.

In the words of you: "i dont care what you guys say. of course, its my opinion." Why did you even bother to rhetorically ask those questions? they didn't help you at all, and you contradicted yourself! I'll just use your answer.

Here's a better question, how can "knowing you" possibly help me to figure out if you were serious? You can say "you don't know me" to literally everything forever. No we don't need a post about how "if you knew me then you'd know what i thought, blah blah." The point still stands.

Regardless, in my opinion, your opinion is ugly and repulsive.

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Last edited by PsychoSnowman on 12-10-2002 at 10:16 PM

Old Post 12-10-2002 10:08 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

forget it . im not even gonna argue with u

Old Post 12-10-2002 10:16 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

quote:
your face is ugly

"i dont care what you guys say. of course, its my opinion."

(impending response from seon ho: "and this is my opinion" or some genius variant)

thank you for the childish response (remember the old "maturity" threads? what happened?), i appreciate it, especially coming from a respected supermod, thanks for setting a good example! . I realize you can just say "i was playing, take a joke" or whatever, if you wish it'd be a fine cop out regardless if it's true or not. I didn't even say anything too provoking. And, even if you were offended...by your own words you should respect it cause "of course, its my opinion."

and, i think your face is ugly...oh wait, you deleted your own threads that had your pictures in them when you were abusing your power as supermod, right? damn, i can't see your pics anymore. Actually, i don't htink it is, that was just in retaliation to that dumb riposte you took.

-Cromwell

Last edited by PsychoSnowman on 12-10-2002 at 10:23 PM

Old Post 12-10-2002 10:20 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

quote:
forget it . im not even gonna argue with u

wow, how'd you change it so there's no "last edited by krnxswat at whatever time"? Wow, supermod powers, continue the abuse of power! I thought you said you'd stop?

for those who don't know what i'm talking about, krnxswat said what i quoted in my preceding post, and then changed it i guess.

-Cromwell

Old Post 12-10-2002 10:24 PM
krnxswat
what a joke!

quote:
Originally posted by PsychoSnowman
wow, how'd you change it so there's no "last edited by krnxswat at whatever time"? Wow, supermod powers, continue the abuse of power! I thought you said you'd stop?

for those who don't know what i'm talking about, krnxswat said what i quoted in my preceding post, and then changed it i guess.

yeah i changed it because it was pretty immature post, so i changed it. which u unfortunately read before and quoted.
haha ^^;;
well i guess i made another mistake` sorry. my apologies ^^;
but people have different opinions haha ^^;

Old Post 12-10-2002 10:30 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

quote:
yeah i changed it because it was pretty immature post, so i changed it. which u unfortunately read before and quoted.
haha ^^;;
well i guess i made another mistake` sorry. my apologies ^^;
but people have different opinions haha ^^;

no problem. apology accepted.

people do have different opinions...which i have been agreeing with the whole time, you act like i've been contesting it...i even used that to support myself and to point out the contradictions in your posts...i've been advocating that the whole time.

haha, yeah but supermods can get rid of the message on the bottom of when you edit stuff that says "this message was last editted by _____ on ____ pm" or whatever? I didn't nkow you guys could do that. But, seon ho! you said you'd stop abusing the power after the spam threads! oh well...i don't mind different opinions of course, i don't liek it when people cover up stuff though and abuse their power.

-Cromwell

Old Post 12-10-2002 10:34 PM
krnxswat
what a joke!

quote:
no problem. apology accepted.

haha, yeah but supermods can get rid of the message on the bottom of when you edit stuff that says "this message was last editted by _____ on ____ pm" or whatever? I didn't nkow you guys could do that. But, seon ho! you said you'd stop abusing the power after the spam threads! oh well...i don't mind different opinions of course, i don't liek it when people cover up stuff though and abuse their power.

lol` i dont think it says that when supermods or mods edit the posts. haha ^^;; yeah sorry for abusing the posers` lol ^^:

Old Post 12-10-2002 10:38 PM
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

haha, tsk tsk, nevermind then.

-Cromwell

Old Post 12-10-2002 10:42 PM
ScKsTeR

kool....this is the longest thread i have started. thnx....um imma have to still stick wit ma first opinion. no matter what u r physically, meantally u r still the orginal

BTW dont mistake me as a girl...just a dude who loves Eugene

Old Post 12-10-2002 11:46 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ScKsTeR Click here to Send ScKsTeR a Private Message Find more posts by ScKsTeR Add ScKsTeR to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

what about the questions i posed to that?

like waht exactly is a "male mind" etc.

-Cromwell

Old Post 12-10-2002 11:57 PM
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

quote:
what about the questions i posed to that?

like waht exactly is a "male mind" etc.

Perhaps they were referring to chromosomes, XX or XY.

I've been taught the gender is classified by chromosomes, XX for female and XY for male. According to my teacher this is true.

But then again I have been taught quite a few things that later turned out to be false, this irritates me but I guess it happens to everyone.

Old Post 12-11-2002 01:03 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

Personally I have no idea whether Harisu is male or female, I've never met Harisu, I've never seen any genetic records or genitalia of this person. I first heard of this person from this site. People have posted that Harisu has undergone a gender change or something.

Old Post 12-11-2002 01:07 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

oh i don't think they were referring to chromosomes haha, that's a fine way to define it though.

They were saying something like harisu would have a "male mind" as in thinking like a guy or something really subjective that i can't figure out exactly.

-Cromwell

Old Post 12-11-2002 03:44 AM
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

lol! David, you scare me when you argue! it's all good!

anyway, who thinks this sounds kinda like debate? shall we move it to debate?

Old Post 12-11-2002 05:11 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

quote:
Originally posted by Ladi Jay
lol! David, you scare me when you argue! it's all good!

anyway, who thinks this sounds kinda like debate? shall we move it to debate?

yeah thats why i hate arguing with david
haha i was thinking about moving it to debate forum, but i didnt know what to do. yeah i guess it would fit better in the debate forum ;]

Old Post 12-11-2002 08:31 PM
ScKsTeR

this is so kool....so many ppl viewed and responded...

Old Post 12-12-2002 01:23 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ScKsTeR Click here to Send ScKsTeR a Private Message Find more posts by ScKsTeR Add ScKsTeR to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
inkstand

As irrelevant as my opinion may be, I consider Harisu to be male.

Personally, I don't feel that gender is an issue that is 'subject to change'. True, Harisu may have all of the female genetalia and have undergone hormone therapy, but I still feel that because Harisu was born male, Harisu remains male.

Old Post 12-12-2002 08:44 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for inkstand Click here to Send inkstand a Private Message Find more posts by inkstand Add inkstand to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ScKsTeR

nothing more to say there....i totally agree

Old Post 12-13-2002 02:58 AM