Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Intellectuals > Debate > harisu male or female?
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
ScKsTeR

harisu male or female?

i dunno if u ppl heard but i hear that harisu is attempting to legally be a female......i saw this on the newspaper n she (or should i still say he???) appeared without clothes (of course covering the body parts with arms and such) what do u ppl think bout this???

BTW dont mistake me as a girl...just a dude who loves Eugene

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-10-2002 04:07 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ScKsTeR Click here to Send ScKsTeR a Private Message Find more posts by ScKsTeR Add ScKsTeR to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tm11
down by law

Harisu is a female. After undergoing surgery, she is now more female than male, that means she is a 'she.'

Old Post 12-10-2002 04:13 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tm11 Click here to Send tm11 a Private Message Find more posts by tm11 Add tm11 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ScKsTeR

hmmm is that so??? i dunno....i still consider it a dude no matter how pretty

Old Post 12-10-2002 04:28 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ScKsTeR Click here to Send ScKsTeR a Private Message Find more posts by ScKsTeR Add ScKsTeR to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Flaming_June
punch drunk love

she was male before
now shes a female

man.. can you imaging your self changing your sex?
ugghh....

Old Post 12-10-2002 04:42 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Flaming_June Click here to Send Flaming_June a Private Message Find more posts by Flaming_June Add Flaming_June to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
neomatrix2000

I think that no matter what you change physically you are still the same person on the inside. If a woman gets implants does that make her a super woman? I don't think so. Sure she might get more attention and therefore make her feel better, but she's still a woman, a BIG headed woman Plus would any man want to be with a woman that was a man before? , but that's just my two cents. Everybody has their own opinion.

Old Post 12-10-2002 05:02 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for neomatrix2000 Click here to Send neomatrix2000 a Private Message Find more posts by neomatrix2000 Add neomatrix2000 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ScKsTeR

i agreed with neomatrix. lets say u were a dude and u cut yur private off and grew some breasts. does that make u a female?? i disagree... of course this is my opinion

Old Post 12-10-2002 05:48 AM
MiGhTy KiTTy
*MeOW* ^^

harisu doesnt have girl organs though right..? heh ^^; she just has the appearance of a girl right..? heh..=X sorry im not relaly into this thing. -__-

Propz to Sam. yayy~ haha

-----------------------
my xanga that i finally put up~
*MeOw MeOW*

Old Post 12-10-2002 06:02 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MiGhTy KiTTy Click here to Send MiGhTy KiTTy a Private Message Find more posts by MiGhTy KiTTy Add MiGhTy KiTTy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

quote:
Originally posted by MiGhTy KiTTy
harisu doesnt have girl organs though right..? heh ^^; she just has the appearance of a girl right..? heh..=X sorry im not relaly into this thing. -__-

haha yeah im pretty sure she doesnt have girl organs. she just has the appearance of a girl. i say they make her a legal female if she can get pregnant .
btw, there was a thread like this.

Old Post 12-10-2002 01:51 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ajy

ajy has attached this image:

Old Post 12-10-2002 02:01 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ajy Click here to Send ajy a Private Message Find more posts by ajy Add ajy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
K_BoI323
Powered by DaeHanMinGook

voice = male
body =female

Holla~~~ at me.. AIM:bowbow323

God Bless~

Old Post 12-10-2002 03:16 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for K_BoI323 Click here to Send K_BoI323 a Private Message Find more posts by K_BoI323 Add K_BoI323 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

interesting... you guys pointed out some really good points... iono, I guess she is female physically... I never really thought about some of the things that you guys pointed out! But all the things that you guys pointed out makes me think that she is still a man...

Old Post 12-10-2002 05:07 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tm11
down by law

i'm fairly positive she underwent a few operations that would lend themselves to what is known as a "sex-change." That means that she's female. She might not have all female organs, but she is more female than she is male. She also took hormone supplements from a young age so that she would be more effeminate, and that started the development of her feminine features. I wonder if she's stopped taking hormones, I would think that she has, because I believe if one induces an imbalance of hormones, then the body continues to produce hormones in that fashion, I'm not entirely sure though.

Please stop referring to her as "it."

Old Post 12-10-2002 06:47 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tm11 Click here to Send tm11 a Private Message Find more posts by tm11 Add tm11 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tm11
down by law

quote:
Originally posted by krnxswat
i say they make her a legal female if she can get pregnant .

That's a really stupid legal standard, and it's also offensive. I'm sure you mean that she must have working female organs to be classified as a woman, but what about women who've had a histerectomy or a woman who can't bear a child, under your standard they wouldn't be a woman.

On purely gender terms, harisu is a female, while on terms of sex she may not be 100%, but again, on terms of sex she's still more woman than man.

Old Post 12-10-2002 06:50 PM
seung ju

neither, its an it.

thanx huby40

Old Post 12-10-2002 08:03 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for seung ju Click here to Send seung ju a Private Message Find more posts by seung ju Add seung ju to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

but still, she has a mind of a man. and sorry for getting you offended on my previous post. called sarcasm. dont take it too seriously.

Old Post 12-10-2002 08:10 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

quote:
Originally posted by K_BoI323
voice = male
body =female

-edit- nevermind i thought this was in a different thread.

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Old Post 12-10-2002 09:24 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

quote:
Originally posted by krnxswat
but still, she has a mind of a man. and sorry for getting you offended on my previous post. called sarcasm. dont take it too seriously.

i think you were partially serious.

-Cromwell

Old Post 12-10-2002 09:26 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

i think this standard people seem to be agreeing with is utterly stupid. Come on now, the "mind of a man"? Wow, let's have a subjectivity contest here, see who can think of the most amount of ways to classify subjectively gender.

How do you know she even has a mind of a man? If she wanted to be a woman all her life, most likely i would classify that as being the mind of a woman. As people like Wendy someone, anyway some composer of the baroque era, underwent a sex change and felt that he was trapped in a man's body all his life. Is that a man's mind then? And basically, finally what exactly is the mind of a man? haha, no one knows what any of you are tlaking about exactly...is it someone born in a physicality of a man? someone's mind who thinks "masculine"? or something more subjective? Let's be clear people.

It's so subjective it's stupid. Sorry, i get really tired of all the ignorance, bigotry, and normative views i see all the time about her. Harisu is a female, of course. If not tell me a good definition of a female that makes her not and all other women, including those with special instances, that make them all women and her not. It's so absurd. Stop being so prideful about being in the norm, it's not that great.

If any of you want some crediibility, i would recommend you define whatever you are talking about, cause saying something like "she has the mind of a man" is sooo subjective, i don't see hwo you can post and that and not bother to elaborate, heh, well i can i guess. Anwyay, don't want to be mean, but put an end to your fascist mentality for once and stop being so stupid.

-Cromwell

Old Post 12-10-2002 09:34 PM
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

quote:
Originally posted by ScKsTeR
i agreed with neomatrix. lets say u were a dude and u cut yur private off and grew some breasts. does that make u a female?? i disagree... of course this is my opinion

no that makes you a castrated male with breasts. That's not what makes her female either. What makes her female is her genitalia.

I don't agree with neomatrix. What defines the sex of a person from the "inside"? I can't tell, waht is it? It's not about her having breasts, that's stupid, it's about her genitalia being female, hence sex change.

-----------
My own post so i don't post for the 5th time:

Anyway i really don't like it when people call her an it, it's really offensive. I agree with tommy.

-Cromwell

Old Post 12-10-2002 09:37 PM
krnxswat
what a joke!

quote:
Originally posted by PsychoSnowman
i think you were partially serious.

thats what you think. how are you so sure that i was serious? do you even know me? did you hear me say it? did you see me say it? obviously not. how can you tell?. i dont care what you guys say. i still think harisu's a male.of course, its my opinion.

Old Post 12-10-2002 09:40 PM