Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Intellectuals > Debate > Interracial datings
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

i don't think anyone is misunderstanding you in that you are not against interracial dating, we all got it victor,

anyway, why did you just define the terms again? Again, how are different fetishes different from each other?

Quoting from your post: "that puts more emphasis on the outward being of a person, as opposed to internal qualities, and in this case personality", now how does that possibly not apply to so many other things besides race?

-edit- everyone knows what the words mean, so you don't need to define or clarify them anymore...how do they APPLY to fetishes being different.

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-23-2002 01:40 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

quote:
Originally posted by KPak-NC
Thanks for clearing things for me over AIM.

Thanks Ladi Jay

hehe^^ no prob Kevin! although I don't think I did such a good job... :huh:

Old Post 09-23-2002 01:51 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KPak-NC

you know, about the language barrier issue. I was so ignorant to come up with that idea.

Old Post 09-23-2002 02:41 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KPak-NC Click here to Send KPak-NC a Private Message Find more posts by KPak-NC Add KPak-NC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

quote:
Originally posted by KPak-NC
you know, about the language barrier issue. I was so ignorant to come up with that idea.

problem is that it is a valid issue. Most asian parents who do not speak english well prefer their son/daughter to find a relationship with someone that could speak their language. They would rather have a son/daughter in law that they could communicate with easily.
You weren't ignorant before, now you are ignorant because you're not seeing both sides of the issue.

quote:
Originally posted by PsychoSnowman
...how do they APPLY to fetishes being different.

I did link liberalism to race fetishes. Read the post over again.

I will talk about the difference of fetishes in a follow up post. Right now i have hw :huh:

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 09-23-2002 04:07 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

quote:
Originally posted by Crazydeb8ter

I did link liberalism to race fetishes. Read the post over again.

I will talk about the difference of fetishes in a follow up post. Right now i have hw :huh:

ahh there we go, thank you. No, i don't have to reread the post again, you can read mine again though where i said specifically how does it link to them being different, not fetishes in general.

-Cromwell

Old Post 09-23-2002 04:23 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KPak-NC

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Crazydeb8ter
[B]

problem is that it is a valid issue. Most asian parents who do not speak english well prefer their son/daughter to find a relationship with someone that could speak their language. They would rather have a son/daughter in law that they could communicate with easily.
You weren't ignorant before, now you are ignorant because you're not seeing both sides of the issue.

Thanks man. This made me happy. Anyway, what you said above was what i was trying to get across...about parents who want an in law that can be communicated easily with....

crap, im not making sense..im going to bed.

Old Post 09-24-2002 03:10 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KPak-NC Click here to Send KPak-NC a Private Message Find more posts by KPak-NC Add KPak-NC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Spuzzter

Drop words on 'em, drop words on 'em....

I guess it's hard for me to have an opinion on this... I have an asian girlfriend, but after reflection, I've never really thought of her as 'asian.' I don't think i have 'yellow fever,' a 'fetish,' or anything of the sort. She's really pretty, but i've never held the shape of her eyes or tone of her skin to mean anything. Admittingly, though, i HAVE taken advantage of her culture...

I LOVE HER MOM'S COOKING

aiya, it's so good

Old Post 11-11-2002 12:42 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Spuzzter Click here to Send Spuzzter a Private Message Find more posts by Spuzzter Add Spuzzter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
.aS.|5p!7f!|23
foo oo o o o oo o oo o o

ive dated a couple of asian girlz during my life, but then again ive dated white girls and black girls too. im white myself but i just find asian girls to be a lot nicer and a lot more open than a lot of some of the others. im not trying to steriotype or anything but im just saying... also ive really only got shit from the girls parents (dirty looks) but everyone seems to be cool with it

Old Post 11-21-2002 11:27 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Click here to Send .aS.|5p!7f!|23 a Private Message Find more posts by .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Add .aS.|5p!7f!|23 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

quote:
i was going to be sarcastic, but no one ever picks up on it. So...

A bunch of people probably got it but didn't reply, or maybe not.

Anyway, it is frustrating when it happens.

Old Post 11-25-2002 04:35 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
¨Õ¨Ø¨ß¨á¨Ú¨Ó

I only date Asian girls. After I get out of my current relationship, it'll only be Korean girls. Its just a preference. All I can say about interracial dating is that its not that big of a deal.

Old Post 12-02-2002 07:29 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ¨Õ¨Ø¨ß¨á¨Ú¨Ó Click here to Send ¨Õ¨Ø¨ß¨á¨Ú¨Ó a Private Message Find more posts by ¨Õ¨Ø¨ß¨á¨Ú¨Ó Add ¨Õ¨Ø¨ß¨á¨Ú¨Ó to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rawr itz errinn
Rawr~ SX! vrooooom!!

it doesnt bother me to see other people date different races...but personally, i wouldnt do it.... *shrugs* preference i guess...

Old Post 12-08-2002 06:22 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for rawr itz errinn Click here to Send rawr itz errinn a Private Message Find more posts by rawr itz errinn Add rawr itz errinn to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ariana

nope, no racial preferences here~
dated around and to me it makes not a difference.

Old Post 12-13-2002 02:46 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ariana Click here to Send Ariana a Private Message Find more posts by Ariana Add Ariana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
seung ju

i think i've dated a girl of every race.. i dunno. dont really care, but i cant really date black girls unless they're bright (light skinned).

thanx huby40

Old Post 12-13-2002 03:27 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for seung ju Click here to Send seung ju a Private Message Find more posts by seung ju Add seung ju to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
inkstand

quote:
Originally posted by ¨Õ¨Ø¨ß¨á¨Ú¨Ó
I only date Asian girls. After I get out of my current relationship, it'll only be Korean girls. Its just a preference. All I can say about interracial dating is that its not that big of a deal.

Is anyone else bothered by this quote? After I get out of my current relationship

There's something so...sinister and premeditated about the phrasing.

Anyway. Like some of the other people who responded to this topic, I don't quite understand the purpose of this thread. What? You're against mixing the races? People should stick exclusively with members of their own ethnic background?

Sometimes you just can't pick who you're attracted to. Deal with it.

Old Post 12-14-2002 06:12 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for inkstand Click here to Send inkstand a Private Message Find more posts by inkstand Add inkstand to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

quote:
Originally posted by inkstand
Is anyone else bothered by this quote? After I get out of my current relationship

There's something so...sinister and premeditated about the phrasing.

Anyway. Like some of the other people who responded to this topic, I don't quite understand the purpose of this thread. What? You're against mixing the races? People should stick exclusively with members of their own ethnic background?

Sometimes you just can't pick who you're attracted to. Deal with it.

i think you have interpreted the entire thread completely wrong.

-Cromwell

Old Post 12-14-2002 11:14 AM
inkstand

quote:
i think you have interpreted the entire thread completely wrong.

Okay.

This:
quote:
Anyway, why do asian girls consistanly date nonasians if theres conquences?

was part of the original question.

My answer dealt with that question. Asian girls may consistently date nonasians because they are attracted to nonasians. Plain and simple. "Consequences" are irrelevant. There are "consequesnces" to every relationship.

Old Post 12-14-2002 08:09 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for inkstand Click here to Send inkstand a Private Message Find more posts by inkstand Add inkstand to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

oh, well you quoted ilsung's post and i don't think he was advocating that view, he's in concurrence with you exactly i believe. You acted disgusted at his post, and i think you got it all wrong cause he's agreeing with you.

haha, yeah, kpac is kind of the only one who thinks that in the entire thread i think.

-Cromwell

Old Post 12-14-2002 09:53 PM
inkstand

quote:
oh, well you quoted ilsung's post and i don't think he was advocating that view, he's in concurrence with you exactly i believe. You acted disgusted at his post, and i think you got it all wrong cause he's agreeing with you.

haha, yeah, kpac is kind of the only one who thinks that in the entire thread i think.

Oh, okay.

I only quoted the entire thing because I was too lazy to pare it down to the part that amused me. There was no disgust involved. I wasn't directly commenting on anything ilsung posted in his reply.

Old Post 12-15-2002 05:56 PM