Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Entertainment > Creative Writing > Fate
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Chinesegrl

Fate

hehe Lily told me to post so i'll post to see how good it is and so yea... hehe i left off at the end because i didnt have that much time and i know everyone in the story haha except for Joey... i was gonna put myself in it but i didnt want to hehe

Min Joon was quietly working at his desk. The teacher identified him busy as a bee. His friends sometimes told him he was hard headed at times for studying more than they hang out. Min Joon was extremely smart for his age, but he decided to stay in the grade he was supposed to be in.
Jorge walked into the class to find Min Joon working away like usual. He wanted to scare him like always so he stepped closer to Min Joon.
“Boo!” screamed Jorge trying his best not to make too much noise.
Min Joon didn’t react to it. He just continued with his studies as if Jorge wasn’t there. He knew Jorge was trying his best to lure him outside to play soccer.
“Aw man. Okay I’ll let you study for now,” Jorge said with disappointment in his voice.
Min Joon only gave a glance and saw Jorge leave the room. Once he was gone Min Joon let out a sigh. He was sad Jorge had left. He wanted to go outside and play, but his parents thought it was such nonsense to play instead of studying. All of a sudden Won Min popped out of no where to make Min Joon’s heart jump.
“Ahn young,” Won Min said politely. (Ahn young is Korean for hi)
Of course Min Joon was happy to see Won Min back home again. He missed his best friend while he left for Korea a month ago. Min Joon wanted to see how the trip went and what interesting happened. He was lonely ever since he had left for Korea. Won Min was the only friend that understood Min Joon.
“I was wondering when you would come back,” Min Joon said with calmness.
They were talking about how it was during the months he had been gone. Min Joon finally told Won Min how much he missed him while he was gone in Korea. Won Min had also missed him while on the trip. Won Min also confessed that he had a girlfriend that lived in Arizona, Eunice. After they stopped talking they noticed how close it was to dinner and left. They both walked home since it was the same way home. On their way they passed Jorge and they waved to each other.
Once at home, Min Joon’s parents told him that his cousin Ted would be coming to visit from New York. Min Joon was excited since he barely saw his cousin and they lived miles away from each other.
Min Joon remembered the last time he was here. They had a lot fun raving to each other and the walls. After they stopped their arms were limp. They always goofed around while he was there to visit. He wondered what they would do this time.
Min Joon ate dinner, read, and brushed his teeth before going to sleep. He was still excited about his cousin coming to town.
In the morning Min Joon heard a faint voice trying to wake him up, but he ignored the sound and went back to sleep. He kept on hearing the faint voice so he grabbed a pillow and threw it where he thought the noise was coming from.
“Ouch!” a girl said quietly.
Min Joon recognized the voice and quickly opened his eyes to see a girl sitting on his computer chair staring at him. He knew who she was and he didn’t want her to be in his room. The girl was Joey from his team at school. He had a crush on her for years and her she was right here in his own room!
“Good morning sleepy head,” Joey said cheerfully.
“Um... How’d did you get in my room… no how’d did you get in my house?!” Min Joon asked loudly.
“Your parents silly,” Joey said still concentrated on Min Joon.
It seemed like hours pasted while they were staring at each other. It was as if they were looking for each other’s soul, but couldn’t find it. A prickle of sweat rolled down Min Joon’s face. Joey reached out and wiped it. Min Joon’s face was red because he blushed when Joey touched him. He looked beat red, too. Joey began to giggle a little, but stopped when Min Joon looked at her.
“So… what do you want?” Min Joon asked politely as he could.
“Um… didn’t your parents tell you?” Joey asked.
“Tell me what?” Min Joon said with curious.
“We’re getting married,” Joey said quietly.
Min Joon sat quietly thinking about it. He wanted to marry her, but not if she was unhappy about it. This was the moment he was waiting for, but if she didn’t want to marry him, he wouldn’t want her to then. He wanted her happy.
“Do you want to marry me?” Min Joon asked without trying to sound sad.
“Um… I’ve been thinking about it and I have to confess. I liked you ever since we were in the same classes,” Joey said softly.
“You do?!” Min Joon said with a little excitement.
Joey nodded quietly. Min Joon’s heart jumped with joy knowing that she might love him after all.
“Um… you know I like you too. When I first saw you I completely fell in love with you too,” Min Joon said with some embarrassment.
“You do?!” Joey said with the same kind of joy Min Joon showed.
He nodded. This was going to be one happy life together they both thought.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-13-2003 12:03 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Chinesegrl Click here to Send Chinesegrl a Private Message Visit Chinesegrl's homepage! Find more posts by Chinesegrl Add Chinesegrl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LilAznKid6I
Asian Diety

Question

im confused....

The Lil Azn Punk

Old Post 03-13-2003 01:03 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for LilAznKid6I Click here to Send LilAznKid6I a Private Message Visit LilAznKid6I's homepage! Find more posts by LilAznKid6I Add LilAznKid6I to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chinesegrl

quote:
Originally posted by LilAznKid6I
im confused....

haha me too >.< even tho i wrote it... hahaha

well its for my idiom story for "Mr. Berry" haha well i only have one idiom in it for some reason

Old Post 03-13-2003 01:08 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Chinesegrl Click here to Send Chinesegrl a Private Message Visit Chinesegrl's homepage! Find more posts by Chinesegrl Add Chinesegrl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote