Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Entertainment > Creative Writing > depression.
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
.aS.|5p!7f!|23
foo oo o o o oo o oo o o

depression.

depression is taking over. its not one of those sad for a moment instances where u cry for a day or a type of episode similar to that. i am facing constant depression.
im finding the only way to escape this pit is to alter my state of mind. it is when im with my peers that i feel comfortable. my peak moment of happiness is when i speed around in areas not known to us searching the oblivion for a story to tell our friends. the feelings of sorrow melt as we whip around corners, and for that moment, i feel accepted. the blaring music around me sooths my senses while the alchahol inside of me numbs the pain of being alone.
school is not important. there is a complete loss of need for further education in my mind. i am constantly told that i must not develop shallow ideals but i feel that those are what im lacking.
i need a companion, someone to comfort me and help me through those problems that i cannot face on my own. i cannot sleep, i cannot find ways to pass the time i cannot view my situation in a positive light.
is this a midlife crisis? or is it what is known as adolescense.

-- i dont really know why i posted this. its just a short reflection i made. dont think im crazy or anything im not as depressed as i sound. i just took some emotions i felt and just let them come out. i didnt spend a lot of time on this but it came straight from my heart at a time when things arent going all that well for me. post any questions or comments you have about this. if you want you can critique this, but i wrote it mainly for the purpose of allowing others to understand how i currently feel.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-24-2003 11:25 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Click here to Send .aS.|5p!7f!|23 a Private Message Find more posts by .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Add .aS.|5p!7f!|23 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kangg fu

pretty good kev pretty good, you can really express how u feel through words, not so common u know...

Old Post 03-10-2003 05:56 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for kangg fu Click here to Send kangg fu a Private Message Find more posts by kangg fu Add kangg fu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
.aS.|5p!7f!|23
foo oo o o o oo o oo o o

ahah i posted this like a month ago. im happy someone responded.

Old Post 03-10-2003 03:56 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Click here to Send .aS.|5p!7f!|23 a Private Message Find more posts by .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Add .aS.|5p!7f!|23 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ariana

Hey, I can relate. Can't tell you how many times those same thoughts have filled my mind and my journals. I find writing what I'm feeling/thinking sort of theraputic, it gets things out, down and maybe somewhere in there a release of the headache. Sometimes posting here even helps me too. I'm in constant search of companionship. Don't get me wrong I have friends, it just even so, inside of it all I always feel alone on more than one plane. an eternal lonliness or growing up? If you ever feel like talking AIM me [ArianaO85] (copy paste it). Keep on posting, I really like your natural writing style.

Old Post 03-12-2003 07:06 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ariana Click here to Send Ariana a Private Message Find more posts by Ariana Add Ariana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote