Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Entertainment > TV and Movies > Matrix reloaded
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
not ajy 2k

Matrix reloaded

this movie is going to be the best in a few years. such a big thign around here, tickets are sold out from the opening day Thursday- to the next monday. i cant wait to see it

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-13-2003 08:10 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for not ajy 2k Click here to Send not ajy 2k a Private Message Find more posts by not ajy 2k Add not ajy 2k to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI
..:SeNsei-Kun

Re: Matrix reloaded

quote:
Originally posted by not ajy 2k
this movie is going to be the best in a few years. such a big thign around here, tickets are sold out from the opening day Thursday- to the next monday. i cant wait to see it

yo at da palisades mall they gav tickets for wednesday night.. like pre-screening crap... heh heh my friend is going.. damn i wanna see it so badly

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Old Post 05-13-2003 09:24 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
.aS.|5p!7f!|23
foo oo o o o oo o oo o o

Re: Re: Matrix reloaded

quote:
Originally posted by AZN Pinoy BOI
yo at da palisades mall they gav tickets for wednesday night.. like pre-screening crap... heh heh my friend is going.. damn i wanna see it so badly
yea this kid offered me tickets but i didnt want them. i dont think its gonna be as good as everyone says that it is. the whole saving zion part of the movie is just stupid. in the last movie there were like no other people alive but those on the ship but now theres just a random half a million in some city named zion. it wasnt even mentioned in the last one which makes it seem even stupider. also i saw on mtv that there is a dance scene where everyone is dancing in this club right after morpheus does this speech... um that black girl with the weird hair is in it too but i think they gave her way too big of a part for someone they just introduced into the story. the cloning of agent whatever seemed cool but in the last one werent the agents totally useless after neo got his powers.

o well pretty much im sayin its gonna be good but dont get ur hopes up too high cause with all the publicity this thing is gettin it might just be another gold member.

nah jp its prolly good but im still skeptical.

Old Post 05-13-2003 09:32 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Click here to Send .aS.|5p!7f!|23 a Private Message Find more posts by .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Add .aS.|5p!7f!|23 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
eddiee
werD?

they did say the last surving humans lived ina city named zion

truck or trunk or something wih his brother is from there

i swear im gonna see this

Old Post 05-13-2003 09:59 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for eddiee Click here to Send eddiee a Private Message Find more posts by eddiee Add eddiee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
.aS.|5p!7f!|23
foo oo o o o oo o oo o o

i dont watch movies carefully.

edit: but i insist on making in depth critisism about them.

Old Post 05-14-2003 12:46 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Click here to Send .aS.|5p!7f!|23 a Private Message Find more posts by .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Add .aS.|5p!7f!|23 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Azn2296

quote:
Originally posted by .aS.|5p!7f!|23

i heard neo dies in this one.. haha sry to rune it but i wanna see hoe he dies

My Xanga

Old Post 05-14-2003 01:04 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Azn2296 Click here to Send Azn2296 a Private Message Visit Azn2296's homepage! Find more posts by Azn2296 Add Azn2296 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

quote:
Originally posted by .aS.|5p!7f!|23

meaning that most of your criticisms should lack any sort of firm basis in the actual film and therefore should lack depth as well.

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 05-14-2003 01:06 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

quote:
Originally posted by LiLbLuEaZnBoY
they did say the last surving humans lived ina city named zion

truck or trunk or something wih his brother is from there

i swear im gonna see this

I think it was Tank, or Mouse, I'm not sure.

Old Post 05-14-2003 01:34 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kRypTic_nABi
nohl jah q(-_-)p

this one doesn't look very good. i'm planning on watching it on saturday, hopefully the tickets aren't sold out.

Old Post 05-14-2003 01:39 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for kRypTic_nABi Click here to Send kRypTic_nABi a Private Message Find more posts by kRypTic_nABi Add kRypTic_nABi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
YaaMaKoh
spiritual life mod

im downloading it..

Old Post 05-15-2003 02:48 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for YaaMaKoh Click here to Send YaaMaKoh a Private Message Visit YaaMaKoh's homepage! Find more posts by YaaMaKoh Add YaaMaKoh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tm11
down by law

it was really good, I saw it last night.

Old Post 05-15-2003 07:17 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tm11 Click here to Send tm11 a Private Message Find more posts by tm11 Add tm11 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rhymester*
$$$$$$$$$$$

quote:
Originally posted by tm11
it was really good, I saw it last night.

u b*tch, im watching it later

Old Post 05-15-2003 08:20 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for rhymester* Click here to Send rhymester* a Private Message Find more posts by rhymester* Add rhymester* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

i saw it last night...it wasnt as good as i thought it would be.

there was too much lovey dovey

Old Post 05-15-2003 08:21 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tm11
down by law

quote:
Originally posted by tea
i saw it last night...it wasnt as good as i thought it would be.

there was too much lovey dovey

I didn't think the romantic aspects of it were that detracting, however, they were a bit drawn out.

Old Post 05-15-2003 10:18 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tm11 Click here to Send tm11 a Private Message Find more posts by tm11 Add tm11 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI
..:SeNsei-Kun

quote:
Originally posted by Alchemist
I think it was Tank, or Mouse, I'm not sure.

mouse died.... i forgot who lived it was eater tank or his brother( forgot his name)

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Old Post 05-16-2003 01:18 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

saw it last night as well. It is very good haha, i want to see it again, and i usually don't want to see movies more than once. The love story didn't take anything away really, just added to it, it's really miniscule actually. The fight scenes are sweet hah, and the story just opens up so much. It's a nice movie.

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Old Post 05-16-2003 04:46 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

i waaaaaaant tooooo goooooooooo!!!!

Old Post 05-16-2003 06:01 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
not ajy 2k

i just came back from seeing it. it was really good, great special effects and everything but i think the plot wasnt that great. i mean no new ideas like the first movie. it ends with zion falling, and some info on the matrix. and also, neo doesnt die, the movie ends with him in a coma and the only person who survived the destroying of zion----mr smith.

Old Post 05-16-2003 06:29 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for not ajy 2k Click here to Send not ajy 2k a Private Message Find more posts by not ajy 2k Add not ajy 2k to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kangg fu

woohoo

did anyone stay after the credits to see the preview for revolutions??! haha didn't know about that did you...it was worth it, but warning the credits are really long gotta wait like 10 min

Old Post 05-16-2003 02:59 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kangg fu Click here to Send kangg fu a Private Message Find more posts by kangg fu Add kangg fu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
phooky
i invented the remix

architect scene was great.

i think the movie got good after i stopped seeing everything i already saw in the trailer.

hit me up on aim - skippy eKiN

Old Post 05-16-2003 03:17 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for phooky Click here to Send phooky a Private Message Find more posts by phooky Add phooky to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote