Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Intellectuals > Spiritual Life > abortion
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

quote:
Originally posted by TyGer STyLe
sorry to say... but you do come off as whats the word... smug... yes... and never once do i see long messages as an attack... only the ignorant and lazy think that... don't assume that i was mad or angered at all don't asume that because, im not a person that enjoys debating/arguing...

dammit i'm smug haha. Let's see...you come off as whats the word...mad...yeah that's it. Even if you weren't you came off that way, i'm sure i won't be the only one to have thought that. I even gave you rationale for why i thought that, it wasn't unwarranted. The only thing seperating your statement and mine is the word "come off." Those two words make it not an assumption. Think about that, anyway to tell you the absolute truth haha, i thought you were gong to harp on the assumption card,... honestly i did it on purpose...i don't know what i was thinking at the time, I apologize for that, the majority of the reason was that i was too lazy to type "come off" or any other euphemism that would dictate uncertainty heh, seriously i was that lazy. I didn't really care. And i wondered if you actually were going to harp on it, and you did. Sorry. It was just laziness on my part.

furthermore, now you're contradicting your own advice. Yay, again. Seriously, i didn't mean that you were seeing it as a long message being aggravation. I was just writing a disclaimer like i do in every threads addressed to everyone. when i said "i'm not mad" earlier or later in the post i was just saying i wasn't mad, and i didn't assume you thought i was. Now you're assuming...tsk tsk.

btw, What is so evil about assumption people? I always wonder this. You can just say "well, it's not true", but people get sooo mad, it's rather absurd in a way i think. Please don't just respond to this section of my post and act like i "assumed" and am so in the wrong...furthermore, and perpetuate another false advocacy that you dreamed up for me.

quote:

its just frustrating when you say im saying something, when i really mean something else...

learn how to articulate what you mean. Look, i'm not the only one who didn't get it, and i'm still offended that you think i somehow don't get your ungodly simplistic post. It's not complicated at all. If you weren't so ambiguous, then there would be absolutely no doubt. If you are talking baout the "head" joke, then everyone got that the first time. Not to be mean, i'm seriously not trying, but it seems like you are fabricating non existent defense, you can specify if you want. But right now you don't seem to have a lot of credibility.

quote:

still im tired of arguing or in your terms debating... its all the same to me... so believe what you wish... all i really wanted to do was project what i felt and thought...

i believe i'm debating, and you are arguing. Honestly. I have a difference in my definitions. Arguing can be debating but debating isn't always arguing. Arguing is a subset. Think of the hierachy of geometric shapes if you don't get what i mean.

quote:

sorry if you feel that im pov flawed... but i'll keep to it i hold by it

please don't victimize yourself. I don't see a need for it, it's antagonizing me when you are the one that really perpetuated this. "The person who get's 'mad' or 'frustrated' must be the victim!", don't think that people.

quote:

(again i'll repeat what i feel

why? we've heard it like 6 times, and have it memorized. Not like we don't know it.

quote:

... i believe that most every abortion can be avoided)

yay! more evidence of advocacy shift. Thank you. I agree with you now that you agree with me, even if you don't want to admit it. We've all ready shown you how it's shifted, i dont' know why you won't admit it, but whatever. It's not that important, though i'm intrigued as to why it's happening.

Please don't ask how it's shifting advocacy, it's all ready been answered. Seriously...but, if there is a specific thing you want to ask then go ahead and ask.

Also on an interesting note, refer to TM11's analysis on how your contraception would be an abortion.

quote:

... to think this all spawned from one simple statement "now you know thats not true" geez... well enough of this tramping around in unpleasentness... i think this'll be my last post in this thread...

you spawned it, and are the only one to really care about it, it seems.

It is pleasant for me, where are you walking around?

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-15-2003 05:27 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote