Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Anime > intial d 4th stage
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
neXt

Question intial d 4th stage

when??

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-04-2002 01:20 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for neXt Click here to Send neXt a Private Message Find more posts by neXt Add neXt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sangxjin

i just have a question..in initial d wats a Hachi-Roku?

Props To Huby

Old Post 06-04-2002 01:54 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for sangxjin Click here to Send sangxjin a Private Message Visit sangxjin's homepage! Find more posts by sangxjin Add sangxjin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
neXt

The 86 toyota levin isnt it?

Old Post 06-04-2002 02:16 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for neXt Click here to Send neXt a Private Message Find more posts by neXt Add neXt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sangxjin

levin? wasn't it a trueno?

btw where can i find episodes other than Direct Connect, Kazaa and IRC?

Props To Huby

Old Post 06-04-2002 03:04 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for sangxjin Click here to Send sangxjin a Private Message Visit sangxjin's homepage! Find more posts by sangxjin Add sangxjin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
neXt

you know i think ur right the levin is what his buddy got right?

Old Post 06-04-2002 03:07 AM
FinkL_StArZ

takumi has an 86 tueno and his buddy itsuki has the 85 levin. both are practically identical except dat the trueno is a newer model.

Old Post 06-04-2002 03:26 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for FinkL_StArZ Click here to Send FinkL_StArZ a Private Message Find more posts by FinkL_StArZ Add FinkL_StArZ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ryosuke

Hachi Roku, is just the japanese term for 86. The difference between the hachi go and hachi roku as explained in the series is that the hachi go is SOHC and the Hachi Roku is DOHC.

Old Post 06-08-2002 08:44 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ryosuke Click here to Send ryosuke a Private Message Find more posts by ryosuke Add ryosuke to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
indecisive
the Deranged one

I'm trying to get the rest of the stages myself....ooo cant' wait. all I need now is 1st stage 13-26, battle stage and the OAV's. I've watched all of 2nd stage, Extra stage, 3rd Stage. I'm so hooked on this show heh

yea, Hachi Roku means 86. Hachi Go means 85. both the Levin and the Treuno can be either Hachi Roku or Hachi Go. the Hachi Go is an economy class car so it has a weaker engine(SOHC = Single OverHead Cam) but the Hachi Roku is a more sporty version and has a better engine(DOHC = Double OverHead Cam). Witht he SOHC U'll either have good low end power but crappy high end or crappy low end and good high end but with DOHC U'll have good power in the lower RPM and Gears. Pleace correct me if I'm wrong here....

I can't wait for 4th stage to come out...it'll be awesome...maybe Takumi upgrades cars to like a S13 or something(sorry just watched episode 12 where he drives Iketani's S13 it was kool.....to say the least) heh...btw..what's the S13 in north american terms??

Shift_

"cuz no matter how long U've known them or how well U think U know them..the friendship can be over in a second" ~Indecisive

"you don't realize how much of a luxury cup holders are until you don't have em" ~Indecisive

Old Post 06-18-2002 11:21 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for indecisive Click here to Send indecisive a Private Message Find more posts by indecisive Add indecisive to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sangxjin

the S13=S-13 Silvia in us terms, am i right? well i think.
well here in the darn us we dont see alot of silvias yet we hardly see any at all..most of the people just get a 240sx or below and drop in a SR20DET not a bad idea..but i just love the original S15 front end..its just so damn hot.
now all i need is a
JDM S15 with and RB26DETT, no abs, R33 N1 engine, HKS head gasket, tomei cams, R34 N1 turbos and dump pipes, HKS front pipes, 26 step oil cooler, boost controller, HKS knock monitor, trust meters, stainless steel muffler, HKS piping kit, HKS 3 layer intercooler, 660cc injector, Bosch fuel pump x 2, collector tank, aluminum pipe piping, apex tachometer, 7 point roll cage, carbon bucket seat, full aero kit, GT wing, R33 type M transmission, OS triple clutch, R33 type M diff.
and i'll be set.

Props To Huby

Old Post 06-19-2002 03:48 AM
ryosuke

S13 describes the chasis. As in 89 to 93 North American 240SX's. Drop in a Rb26 in a silvia and you better damn well tune the thing properly or your launches will eat your tires.

Old Post 06-19-2002 03:53 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ryosuke Click here to Send ryosuke a Private Message Find more posts by ryosuke Add ryosuke to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kandi

Smile

theres a 4th stage??
im d/l the battle stage right now, cant wait to see the 4th stage!!

Old Post 06-19-2002 07:13 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for kandi Click here to Send kandi a Private Message Find more posts by kandi Add kandi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ryosuke

quote:
Originally posted by indecisive
I'm trying to get the rest of the stages myself....ooo cant' wait. all I need now is 1st stage 13-26, battle stage and the OAV's. I've watched all of 2nd stage, Extra stage, 3rd Stage. I'm so hooked on this show heh

yea, Hachi Roku means 86. Hachi Go means 85. both the Levin and the Treuno can be either Hachi Roku or Hachi Go. the Hachi Go is an economy class car so it has a weaker engine(SOHC = Single OverHead Cam) but the Hachi Roku is a more sporty version and has a better engine(DOHC = Double OverHead Cam). Witht he SOHC U'll either have good low end power but crappy high end or crappy low end and good high end but with DOHC U'll have good power in the lower RPM and Gears. Pleace correct me if I'm wrong here....

I can't wait for 4th stage to come out...it'll be awesome...maybe Takumi upgrades cars to like a S13 or something(sorry just watched episode 12 where he drives Iketani's S13 it was kool.....to say the least) heh...btw..what's the S13 in north american terms??

The animators are more or less sticking to what's in the Manga. No Takumi, doesn't upgrade his whole car per say, but Project D does start. And Bunta does get a new car, and spanks Takumi on Mt Akina... best part of all, Takumi doesn't realize its him. Umm, the name of the dorky friend slips my mind, but he puts a turbo on his Hachi Go, and it turns out that he's a better drifter than... ummm.... the leader of The akina home team. Sorry its been a while since I checked in on this stuff.

Old Post 06-19-2002 04:41 PM
sangxjin

quote:
Originally posted by ryosuke
S13 describes the chasis. As in 89 to 93 North American 240SX's. Drop in a Rb26 in a silvia and you better damn well tune the thing properly or your launches will eat your tires.

hahaha will you chassis get fuked up or will you do the biggest burnout in your life when you dont tune it properly? and btw how much power can the stock RB26DETT engine take?

Props To Huby

Old Post 06-19-2002 08:50 PM
indecisive
the Deranged one

quote:

The animators are more or less sticking to what's in the Manga. No Takumi, doesn't upgrade his whole car per say, but Project D does start. And Bunta does get a new car, and spanks Takumi on Mt Akina... best part of all, Takumi doesn't realize its him. Umm, the name of the dorky friend slips my mind, but he puts a turbo on his Hachi Go, and it turns out that he's a better drifter than... ummm.... the leader of The akina home team. Sorry its been a while since I checked in on this stuff.

Itsuki(hachi go driver) does fulfil his dream of becomming like a team mate of Takumi's then. like how he wanted it to be him and takumi as the best hachi roku drivers on akina? damn that's kool. can't wait. I heard battle stage sux but I don't care ehhe. i wanna watch it. and the leader of the speed stars is Iketani and that other guy is Kenji

Shift_

"cuz no matter how long U've known them or how well U think U know them..the friendship can be over in a second" ~Indecisive

"you don't realize how much of a luxury cup holders are until you don't have em" ~Indecisive

Old Post 06-19-2002 10:42 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for indecisive Click here to Send indecisive a Private Message Find more posts by indecisive Add indecisive to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kandi

arghh
shouldnt have read it
now i just spoilt it for myself, no fun watching it

Old Post 06-20-2002 10:36 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for kandi Click here to Send kandi a Private Message Find more posts by kandi Add kandi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ryosuke

quote:
Originally posted by indecisive

Itsuki(hachi go driver) does fulfil his dream of becomming like a team mate of Takumi's then. like how he wanted it to be him and takumi as the best hachi roku drivers on akina? damn that's kool. can't wait. I heard battle stage sux but I don't care ehhe. i wanna watch it. and the leader of the speed stars is Iketani and that other guy is Kenji

But Itsuki isn't the best hachi driver or one of the best on Mt Akina. I'm pretty sure that idiot with the Turbo'd 86 is way better than him. And Battle Stage does suck.

Old Post 06-22-2002 06:07 PM
indecisive
the Deranged one

quote:

But Itsuki isn't the best hachi driver or one of the best on Mt Akina. I'm pretty sure that idiot with the Turbo'd 86 is way better than him. And Battle Stage does suck.

ah...I remember that episode....wif that battle on the service road or whatever it was? that was pretty kool heh. U know....Initial D makes me wanna go out and buy a Hachi-Roku hahaha...then I realize that I really want Keisuke's FD more heh...one day..I'll recreate the Takahashi Brother's FC and FD.....will be kool heh. wee....Red Suns RULE!!! heh...

Shift_

Old Post 06-23-2002 04:50 AM
tea
Official Pothead

isnt takumi's father the best driver?? i havent watched it in a long time, so i kinda forgot half the stuff =P

Old Post 06-23-2002 05:56 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jux a guy
mod in training ^_^

seriously you should put something like

*****************SPOILER******************

good thing i only read kandi's post. and skimmed through what you people posted

Old Post 06-24-2002 02:51 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for jux a guy Click here to Send jux a guy a Private Message Find more posts by jux a guy Add jux a guy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sangxjin

is the battle stage the 3rd stage?

Props To Huby

Old Post 06-30-2002 03:54 AM