Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Fashion > japanese fashion - non-no magazine feb 03 issue
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
UnisMuiMui
Fashion Police/Mod

japanese fashion - non-no magazine feb 03 issue

my parents recently came back from singapore for chinese new year. i asked them to buy me fashion magazines and they bought me 3 in chinese and 4 in the japan airport!! hehhee
here are some of the latest trends in japan, according to "non-no" magazine feb 03 issue

flowery print shirts

plaid work shirts

light-weight, loose, cotton shirts

cute shirts and jeans with big belts

analysis: these styles for younger, teenage girls definitely show dat spring is here. the colors seem to get slightly subtler, but the prints can still be pretty bold, which is japan's trademark. the fabrics are softer and looser to give the body more comfort.

Last edited by UnisMuiMui on 02-07-2003 at 07:02 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-07-2003 06:56 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for UnisMuiMui Click here to Send UnisMuiMui a Private Message Visit UnisMuiMui's homepage! Find more posts by UnisMuiMui Add UnisMuiMui to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
iTsmeehLita
lita lita

aww .. yur paretns are so sweet!

i usually look thru chinese tabloid mags in the lollicup next to my school :P and some these outfits remind me of some of the international students who go to my school too

Old Post 02-07-2003 08:04 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for iTsmeehLita Click here to Send iTsmeehLita a Private Message Find more posts by iTsmeehLita Add iTsmeehLita to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
UnisMuiMui
Fashion Police/Mod

quote:
Originally posted by iTsmeehLita
aww .. yur paretns are so sweet!

i usually look thru chinese tabloid mags in the lollicup next to my school :P and some these outfits remind me of some of the international students who go to my school too

hahaha i made them buy me the magazines lolz j/p

yeah the outfits are really... hehehe... reminds u of fobs huh? lolz. they're cute but i wldnt wear 'em cuz its not my style.

Old Post 02-07-2003 11:04 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for UnisMuiMui Click here to Send UnisMuiMui a Private Message Visit UnisMuiMui's homepage! Find more posts by UnisMuiMui Add UnisMuiMui to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
UnisMuiMui
Fashion Police/Mod

ViVi Magazine

...more japanese fashion from "ViVi" magazine....

http://www.joseishi.net/vivi/magazi...2003-03/32.html

http://www.joseishi.net/vivi/magazi...2003-03/46.html

http://www.joseishi.net/vivi/magazi...2003-03/72.html

http://www.joseishi.net/vivi/magazi...003-03/125.html

Old Post 02-07-2003 11:20 PM
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

wow all the models in your first post have short hair too. i like the plaid work shirts like a stylin farmer haha

Old Post 02-08-2003 06:12 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

the third shirt is cute.. but nothing i would wear thoe. flowers aren't really my thing.. haha.

Old Post 02-08-2003 06:29 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rhymester*
$$$$$$$$$$$

hey non no is my favourite japanese fashion mag! i buy it when i can! but too bad i can't get the clothes here!!

Old Post 02-08-2003 07:19 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for rhymester* Click here to Send rhymester* a Private Message Find more posts by rhymester* Add rhymester* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ajy

different....

Old Post 02-08-2003 01:16 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ajy Click here to Send ajy a Private Message Find more posts by ajy Add ajy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
az0nd2r3

that 3rd one.....lookz lyk itz for....ermmmmm.......sumonez mom

Old Post 02-09-2003 06:34 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for az0nd2r3 Click here to Send az0nd2r3 a Private Message Find more posts by az0nd2r3 Add az0nd2r3 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
UnisMuiMui
Fashion Police/Mod

quote:
Originally posted by rhymester*
hey non no is my favourite japanese fashion mag! i buy it when i can! but too bad i can't get the clothes here!!

yeah? nice!!
yeah i cant buy the clothes here either

Old Post 02-10-2003 03:43 PM
rhymester*
$$$$$$$$$$$

quote:
Originally posted by UnisMuiMui
yeah? nice!!
yeah i cant buy the clothes here either

sad innit!! well i hope your fashion line will have clothes like that!! i'll be your biggest fan!! [with discount hor! ]

Old Post 02-10-2003 05:22 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for rhymester* Click here to Send rhymester* a Private Message Find more posts by rhymester* Add rhymester* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote