Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Cars > yipee skippy!
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
eddiee
werD?

did you guys hear bout a supra that was 4 cylinders

top secret somthing

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-16-2002 05:19 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for eddiee Click here to Send eddiee a Private Message Find more posts by eddiee Add eddiee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
indecisive
the Deranged one

quote:
Originally posted by KeN VeRsUs RyU

im reallllly getting sick of people thinking the term "ricer" and imports mean the same thing... guess what.. if your ass is retarded enough your bmw can be rice too..

i didnt mean nothing by that indecisive.. just ranting and raving bout nothing.. continue with the topic! yipee skippy!

sorry man. Ricer I meant crazy modded all show no go jap cars.

Euro is more sleeper style which I like.

Shift_

"cuz no matter how long U've known them or how well U think U know them..the friendship can be over in a second" ~Indecisive

"you don't realize how much of a luxury cup holders are until you don't have em" ~Indecisive

Old Post 09-16-2002 06:00 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for indecisive Click here to Send indecisive a Private Message Find more posts by indecisive Add indecisive to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

quote:
Originally posted by Prototype

actually I think its more about the driver :P

i totaalllly agree

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 09-16-2002 10:02 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

quote:
Originally posted by LiLbLuEaZnBoY
did you guys hear bout a supra that was 4 cylinders

top secret somthing

yeah i heard about that too.. the tuners are called top secret.. and the car was built for top speed.. so they opted for the 4 cylinder which would distribute weight better at top speeds than the six .. or something liek that.. i forget.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 09-16-2002 10:05 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ba3k

i am a ricer. all sho..no go..yea biatCh!

Old Post 09-16-2002 10:12 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ba3k Click here to Send ba3k a Private Message Find more posts by ba3k Add ba3k to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
indecisive
the Deranged one

quote:
Originally posted by ba3k
i am a ricer. all sho..no go..yea biatCh!
\

I eat Rice for Dinner....and I can murder you in a race too ;) lol

Shift_

"cuz no matter how long U've known them or how well U think U know them..the friendship can be over in a second" ~Indecisive

"you don't realize how much of a luxury cup holders are until you don't have em" ~Indecisive

Old Post 09-16-2002 11:09 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for indecisive Click here to Send indecisive a Private Message Find more posts by indecisive Add indecisive to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
marvinOPPA
i like u this much

bmw sleeper?? sleeper nuttin....and duh only thing u be smokin is dat ganga weed...cuz u trippin if u think u can beat my car...MUAHAHAHA

Old Post 09-17-2002 01:39 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for marvinOPPA Click here to Send marvinOPPA a Private Message Find more posts by marvinOPPA Add marvinOPPA to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sangxjin

yea top secret supra. i read about that. doesnt that hit like 200 or something?

Props To Huby

Old Post 09-17-2002 03:13 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for sangxjin Click here to Send sangxjin a Private Message Visit sangxjin's homepage! Find more posts by sangxjin Add sangxjin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

200?? supra.. hmm.. 4 cylinder.. never heard of it.. sum real top secret..

Old Post 09-17-2002 03:39 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sangxjin

actually it was featured in one of the issues of superstreet. a friend had a copy and i was looking around. i dont think they got too into the technical stuff though.

Props To Huby

Old Post 09-17-2002 10:04 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for sangxjin Click here to Send sangxjin a Private Message Visit sangxjin's homepage! Find more posts by sangxjin Add sangxjin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
True Life

quote:
Originally posted by marvinHYUNG
bmw sleeper?? sleeper nuttin....and duh only thing u be smokin is dat ganga weed...cuz u trippin if u think u can beat my car...MUAHAHAHA

bitch i'll fuckin take you in my beemer. BRING IT.

euros aren't really sleeper tho, they're mad flashy. sleeper is like 88 corolla that'll rip your 4 door gsr to itty bitty kibbles.

Old Post 09-18-2002 03:46 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for True Life Click here to Send True Life a Private Message Find more posts by True Life Add True Life to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
indecisive
the Deranged one

quote:
Originally posted by True Life

euros aren't really sleeper tho, they're mad flashy. sleeper is like 88 corolla that'll rip your 4 door gsr to itty bitty kibbles.

I got a 84 318i....if I do engine and tranny swap for M3 engine and tranny and do racing exaust wif silencer.....that will be a sleeper lol. nobody gonna expect a 84 ANYTHING can smoke their car heh.

Shift_

Old Post 09-18-2002 07:47 AM
marvinOPPA
i like u this much

quote:
Originally posted by True Life

hahaha earl lets do it

Old Post 09-18-2002 11:35 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for marvinOPPA Click here to Send marvinOPPA a Private Message Find more posts by marvinOPPA Add marvinOPPA to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
A B FLuG 05

top secret supra:

110,000 us

Weight: 1250 KG (2700lbs)

Engine

3SGTE 4 Cylinder 720HP @ 1.8 Bar and 8500 rpm's

2.2 Liter Garage Fukui SPL

GReddy T88 34D Turbine

Top Secret Dry Sump Oil System

Race Head with HKS Metal Head Gasket

100mm Veilside Throttle Body

4 - 540cc Injectors in Main Rail

4 - 550cc Additional Injectors

HKS F-CON V Pro ECU

OS Giken Triple Plate Clutch

Getrag 6 Speed

TRD Rear End

Ohlins SPL Coil Overs

355mm Trust/Alcon Brakes (all 4 corners)

Recaro Tomcats Seats

SARD Stack 8130 Instrument Panel

Full Cage

No Stereo, No AC

Fitted with the GT300 Top Secret Widebody kit:

GT front bumper spoiler

GT front wide fenders

GT front inner fenders

GT side skirts

GT rear wide fenders

GT rear bumper spoiler

Rear fender girnish

http://www.mkiv.co.nz/articles/hpi15_1.htm

but um personally.. id ratehr have the abflug s900 supra

that is the shit

Old Post 09-18-2002 11:39 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for A B FLuG 05 Click here to Send A B FLuG 05 a Private Message Find more posts by A B FLuG 05 Add A B FLuG 05 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
volcom strider
I'm going to be blind

just give me a 1999 Jdm Spec Mazda RX-7 Type R

Old Post 09-19-2002 05:35 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for volcom strider Click here to Send volcom strider a Private Message Find more posts by volcom strider Add volcom strider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote