Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Education > School Life > calc games in class
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
ajy

calc games in class

a lot of people i know do this

playing snake on their graph calculators and other weird games

i dont got these so i cant yep im too cheap

you know anyone who does it?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-09-2002 04:11 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ajy Click here to Send ajy a Private Message Find more posts by ajy Add ajy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

oh wow... i never knew there were games on them.

Old Post 11-09-2002 04:15 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ajy

quote:
Originally posted by saranghae
oh wow... i never knew there were games on them.

well they dont come with them they download them or something and you can trade

Old Post 11-09-2002 04:18 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ajy Click here to Send ajy a Private Message Find more posts by ajy Add ajy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

haha i do i use my friends graphing calculator n play games soo tight lol

Old Post 11-09-2002 07:34 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

UNCLEWORM!!

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 11-09-2002 11:04 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

quote:
Originally posted by AjY 2k

well they dont come with them they download them or something and you can trade

oh... i see...

Old Post 11-09-2002 11:13 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aZnSwtHart

alotta people at my school do.

they're like gameboy/calculators

Old Post 11-10-2002 02:14 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for aZnSwtHart Click here to Send aZnSwtHart a Private Message Find more posts by aZnSwtHart Add aZnSwtHart to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dalgyal
eGG head :D*

haha my whole school plays `em
dere for graphic calcz ti-83plus, ti-89 and some others
lol.. i love mario and tetris ^_^

Old Post 11-10-2002 03:23 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for dalgyal Click here to Send dalgyal a Private Message Visit dalgyal's homepage! Find more posts by dalgyal Add dalgyal to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI
..:SeNsei-Kun

Yo Andrewverd heh heh i play um. Pretty fun.

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Old Post 11-10-2002 03:32 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

yea and it's pretti funni watchin em play cuz it's like a lil gameboy on a calculator. i recommend u dun get em on ur calc tho, cuz games screw up everythin and u gotta reset everythin on the calc. but then if ur not scared of gettin a "virus" or sumtin on ur calc then go ahead. also, if teachrs catch u playin em, they confiscate em (obviously, since they dun want u playin in class)
i guess pplz get bored pretti easily, cuz they hav games even on calcs and cell phones now haha. but tetris IS mitey fun wen ur bored

Old Post 11-10-2002 04:52 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
angelicxshield
Fobulous

i used to play them all the time during class on my 83+... then i lost my calc -_- ... so i use the ghetto TI-82's the school provides

Old Post 11-13-2002 03:50 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for angelicxshield Click here to Send angelicxshield a Private Message Visit angelicxshield's homepage! Find more posts by angelicxshield Add angelicxshield to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
OrangeeeGirL

omg..how can u not kno about it?? everyone's got one these dayz.. some kids get it and then they transfer the files using links.. yea but i seriously luv them! now all my teachers kno that we play games during class while pretending to pay attention so they're on a close watch but i like tetris, freefall, pacman, etc. i just can't help it~!!

Old Post 12-01-2002 04:59 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for OrangeeeGirL Click here to Send OrangeeeGirL a Private Message Visit OrangeeeGirL's homepage! Find more posts by OrangeeeGirL Add OrangeeeGirL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
¨Õ¨Ø¨ß¨á¨Ú¨Ó

Yeah I play a lot. The higher number of TI it is the better "graphics" or game play it has. Since when you increase in number the options get greater and greater. Its relaly easy though to purchase the cable. It costs like 20 dollars.

Old Post 12-02-2002 10:58 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ¨Õ¨Ø¨ß¨á¨Ú¨Ó Click here to Send ¨Õ¨Ø¨ß¨á¨Ú¨Ó a Private Message Find more posts by ¨Õ¨Ø¨ß¨á¨Ú¨Ó Add ¨Õ¨Ø¨ß¨á¨Ú¨Ó to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

quote:
Originally posted by ¨Õ¨Ø¨ß¨á¨Ú¨Ó
Yeah I play a lot. The higher number of TI it is the better "graphics" or game play it has. Since when you increase in number the options get greater and greater. Its relaly easy though to purchase the cable. It costs like 20 dollars.

i thot the cable cunmz w the calculator wen u buy it? mine came w one and a little manual thing that i don't understand

Old Post 12-04-2002 12:03 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote