Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Intellectuals > Experience > drinking d=D
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

drinking d=D

when was the first time you got wasted? when was the time you got totally f*cked up!.. im inspired to start this thread cuz im drinking again and was wondering when you kiddies and everybody else broke your alcoholic cherries

first time i got buzz buzzed was the third week at college freshman year.. yeah kinda late but .. it was all downhill from there d=D 2 beers and i was buzzed like no other

the most i drank was.. 1. party at ma house.. i drank sooo much.. and that was before people started comin in. lotsa things happened that night.. people were havin sex in ma room, i took a shower for 3 hours, dry heaved, people havin sex.. d=D hahha and stuff

and the other.. at a club.. that was the worse.. i drank 11 shots in a span of 30 minutes and it hit me an hour later.. mad shit happened too.. i started makin out with ma friend and my best friend started shit wit me and wanted to kick ma drunk ass.. after that i stopped talkin to both of them.. but now.. its ok d=D kinda

share!

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-07-2002 07:46 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aznkid1008
God is my judge

ummm i dont drink

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Old Post 09-07-2002 05:15 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznkid1008 Click here to Send aznkid1008 a Private Message Find more posts by aznkid1008 Add aznkid1008 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MiGhTy KiTTy
*MeOW* ^^

quote:
Originally posted by aznkid1008
ummm i dont drink

heh..me either..xD

Old Post 09-07-2002 07:49 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MiGhTy KiTTy Click here to Send MiGhTy KiTTy a Private Message Find more posts by MiGhTy KiTTy Add MiGhTy KiTTy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KrNjJaNgGoO777

ummm let's see i got drunk at skool last yr...omg was i red and sweaty. so i guess junior yr of HS. but i got messed up a lot this summer. too uch vodka ugh! i dun like hard liquor now. i like beer . and to those who drinka lot. don't combine it gettin HELLA high like i did. it made me wanna heave!

Old Post 09-07-2002 08:22 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KrNjJaNgGoO777 Click here to Send KrNjJaNgGoO777 a Private Message Find more posts by KrNjJaNgGoO777 Add KrNjJaNgGoO777 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
seung ju

lets see....

first time i got drunk was prom night at the lake, i drank... three smirnoff ices, two bottles of that fruity wine shit, and some other stuff i didnt know what it was. i was so drunk i couldnt sit up, i just layed in the chair.

after that it took a lot to get me drunk... next time i got drunk was... with my girlfriend at her dorm. that was probably the most wasted i'd ever been. we drank a whole bigass bottle of smirnoff vodka and a bottle of soju. we tried to play hwatoo on her bed, but we were droppin cards everywhere and we couldnt deal them that well either... haha. it was a trip.

thanx huby40

Old Post 09-07-2002 09:21 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for seung ju Click here to Send seung ju a Private Message Find more posts by seung ju Add seung ju to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
castle outsider

never got wasted...i think its because im too much of a wuss...i havent done anything 'exciting' since forever

Old Post 09-07-2002 10:01 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for castle outsider Click here to Send castle outsider a Private Message Visit castle outsider's homepage! Find more posts by castle outsider Add castle outsider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

i usually never drink enough to get drunk so.... yup

Old Post 09-08-2002 08:01 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pukkatukka

one time i got so wasted that i couldnt walk around and my eyes were red and i couldnt stop laughing....

drinking is so not cool.

Old Post 09-08-2002 08:07 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for pukkatukka Click here to Send pukkatukka a Private Message Find more posts by pukkatukka Add pukkatukka to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nojeel

shit..i remember it a clear as day..i'm not a drinker and i hate to drink..last time i got hella fucked up was 2 years ago in march..it was my homeboy's birthday and my parents were out of town..so we threw a party for him at my crib..damn.. i drank potang.. in a coffee pot..i chugged it..i knew they put soju in there..but when i went back to get something..behind my back they put the whole bottle in there..they said i passed out three times that night..probably..and when i woke up..i was in front of a noraebang in some doode's lexus..lol.

Old Post 09-08-2002 08:00 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Nojeel Click here to Send Nojeel a Private Message Find more posts by Nojeel Add Nojeel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TyGer STyLe
no longer a couch jockey

haha... dang ive never been wasted THAT bad... but ive been drunk... ironicly my brother took me out to drink... i took 3 shots of soju, 4 amerettas and cokes, 2 bottles of smirnov ice, 1 shot of bacardi 151, and a shot of vodka... oh man... i couldn't stand straight... i think i went to the bathroom or something and was taking a ddong and ended up sleeping there with a playboy on my lap... HAHA... oh man...

Old Post 09-09-2002 05:57 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TyGer STyLe Click here to Send TyGer STyLe a Private Message Find more posts by TyGer STyLe Add TyGer STyLe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
snowangel
ebOoo

i'll tell you of my worst experience.

new years eve 2001.
destination: road trip to montreal with my girls

i got plastered out of my mind. i was literally HUGGING the toilet. all night. ALL NIGHT! i must have puked like 5 times/hr. until the sun came up. eventually i puked up black stuff. black stuff=bile. cuz there was nothing left to puke up. it was so disgusting. after that incident. i can't look at alcohol w/o my stomach lurching. no more drinking for me. :satisfy:

Old Post 09-13-2002 06:24 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for snowangel Click here to Send snowangel a Private Message Find more posts by snowangel Add snowangel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

quote:
Originally posted by snowangel
i'll tell you of my worst experience.

new years eve 2001.
destination: road trip to montreal with my girls

i got plastered out of my mind. i was literally HUGGING the toilet. all night. ALL NIGHT! i must have puked like 5 times/hr. until the sun came up. eventually i puked up black stuff. black stuff=bile. cuz there was nothing left to puke up. it was so disgusting. after that incident. i can't look at alcohol w/o my stomach lurching. no more drinking for me. :satisfy:

last time i puked black stuff it was chocopie

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 09-13-2002 06:34 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
seung ju

quote:
Originally posted by KeN VeRsUs RyU

last time i puked black stuff it was chocopie

lol. well, i've never puked or been hungover before. i can handle my alcohol very well. the worst i've been was i felt a little queesy the next morning, but i didnt have a headache or anything.

thanx huby40

Old Post 09-14-2002 05:27 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for seung ju Click here to Send seung ju a Private Message Find more posts by seung ju Add seung ju to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
marcisdaname

Game 6 of the Western Conference Finals between the Lakers and Kings...me and my two other roommates downed a bottle of Southern Comfort. We each had about 9 shots of that stuff straight up. About 10PM I went in my room to lie down...didn't wake up until 2:30 AM :omg: . took me about 5 minutes to brush my teeth cuz every time i shook my head just a little bit i started to feel dizzy :P.

-marc

Old Post 09-17-2002 06:07 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for marcisdaname Click here to Send marcisdaname a Private Message Visit marcisdaname's homepage! Find more posts by marcisdaname Add marcisdaname to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ajy

ahahha, first time i got wasted was at my friends house in cape may. we were upstairs when his parents left, i drank literally a whole bottle of absolut vodka, the whole thing. he got all pissed cuz he wanted some. then i had a few shots of smirnoff. man i was fucked up, all i could do was puke, then i just woke up on a lwawn chair in the backyard

Old Post 09-17-2002 08:08 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ajy Click here to Send ajy a Private Message Find more posts by ajy Add ajy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sangxjin

i've never been wasted.

Props To Huby

Old Post 09-17-2002 10:51 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for sangxjin Click here to Send sangxjin a Private Message Visit sangxjin's homepage! Find more posts by sangxjin Add sangxjin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jini
nan.. yunjiniee da ~

tried it once. didn't get wasted.

wherever you go, whatever you do
i will be right here waiting for you
whatever it takes or how my heart breaks
i will be right here waiting for you

Old Post 09-19-2002 10:33 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for jini Click here to Send jini a Private Message Visit jini's homepage! Find more posts by jini Add jini to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
marvinOPPA
i like u this much

me and sang used to "ghetto drink" man...we used to buy beers on duh way home...and then sit in his apartment stairwell drinkin, smokin and talkin all night....and then we would wake up the next morning to goto church....dat was duh shit....LOL so im jus waitin for sang to come to cali so we can do a repeat

Old Post 09-20-2002 08:02 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for marvinOPPA Click here to Send marvinOPPA a Private Message Find more posts by marvinOPPA Add marvinOPPA to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

werd.. and we went to the roof to pee.. thats a scary roof

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 09-20-2002 08:13 AM
ba3k

my most focked up moment was here in humble michigan...3shots of 151 and hellofalot of milwaukee'sbest, icehouse and st. ides....nasty stuff..i puked 10minutes after...then drank more

Old Post 09-21-2002 01:39 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ba3k Click here to Send ba3k a Private Message Find more posts by ba3k Add ba3k to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote