Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Intellectuals > Experience > sleep walking
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
EviL RicE 666
hee hee! :D

sleep walking

does anybody here sleep walks and stuff like that? got any funny sleep w stories..?

one time when i was really small and night time obviously i use to sleep in my parents room but in a different bed and i got up and took my dad's pants for some odd reason and i was gonna jump out the 3rd floor window and i said "lets go to the mall" but its weird cuz i don shop much...luckily the ac was there so i didnt end up jumpin out..thats kinda stupid story...

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-12-2002 10:12 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for EviL RicE 666 Click here to Send EviL RicE 666 a Private Message Find more posts by EviL RicE 666 Add EviL RicE 666 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DEmeant0r
Ex-Mod

O_o if you jumped there'd be no Evil Rice to tell us this story lol, and I cannot honestly say that I have sleep walked before because I don't really know

Old Post 09-12-2002 10:48 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for DEmeant0r Click here to Send DEmeant0r a Private Message Visit DEmeant0r's homepage! Find more posts by DEmeant0r Add DEmeant0r to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TyGer STyLe
no longer a couch jockey

i had a weird experience sleep walking... it only happened to me once tho...

it was weird cuz you kinda know wats going on but you dont... for me it was pretty strange... i started not thinking rationaly and i started to runaround backwards in my living room... i ran into the door a few times tool... i must admit it was pretty dang weird...

Old Post 09-12-2002 10:59 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for TyGer STyLe Click here to Send TyGer STyLe a Private Message Find more posts by TyGer STyLe Add TyGer STyLe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

wut causes sleep walking?

i dunno if i sleep walk... but its scary thinking about it... i mean someone roaming around sleeping.

Old Post 09-17-2002 02:09 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ajy

i am a notorious sleep walker, its scary cuz you dont know you do it

at my friends house late at nite he told me i went downstairs and opened the refridgerator. he came downstairs and asked me waht i was doing and i said 'im looking for my jacket'. i dont know

also one time in the taj mahal with my friend, i opened the door and started to bang on peoples doors. thank god my friends parents foud me in time

Old Post 09-17-2002 08:10 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ajy Click here to Send ajy a Private Message Find more posts by ajy Add ajy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

quote:
Originally posted by saranghae
wut causes sleep walking?

I believe scientists and people are still doing experiments to find out why people sleep walk... buh I think it's because of depression or some type of negative feeling that's really bothering the person, that's why the person sleep walks...

I used to sleep walk when I was a kid... I remember one time, I got up and opened the refrigerator and my aunt woke up and started yelling at me so I woke up and I was like, "what the heck am I doing here?" so I juss went back to bed... they tell me that I used to sleep walk a lot when I was younger... iono

Old Post 09-17-2002 09:16 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sangxjin

i have one.

my friend thought my fridge was the toilet. we were lucky my dad was watching tv and stopped him before it was too late.

Props To Huby

Old Post 09-17-2002 10:47 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for sangxjin Click here to Send sangxjin a Private Message Visit sangxjin's homepage! Find more posts by sangxjin Add sangxjin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chunhui_NC

Actually this isn't a sleep walk type of ordeal. Im sitting at my college parking lot leaving the area heading home which is 30 minutes away. Somehow, im driving and listening to the cd music, ignoring all the cars on the road, the lights and then im sitting in my driveway. Has anyone experience that ?

Old Post 09-18-2002 06:53 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Chunhui_NC Click here to Send Chunhui_NC a Private Message Find more posts by Chunhui_NC Add Chunhui_NC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

quote:
Originally posted by sangxjin
i have one.

my friend thought my fridge was the toilet. we were lucky my dad was watching tv and stopped him before it was too late.

haha... that's funnie... if he actually urinated the fridge... the first impression would be, "mm... apple juice."

Old Post 09-21-2002 06:27 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote