Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > General > Random Thoughts > Hi! I'm a newbie...
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
tapestrybabe

Hi! I'm a newbie...

Hello All!! I just wanted to make my mark here!! I'm a newbie and I think this kpop website is really awesome so far. And you know what I think would be a great idea.... it would be great if you could make like a club logo or banner.. so like people can post the logos on their personal website.... you know fun way to spread the word about JuSunLee.com...

Last edited by tapestrybabe on 03-29-2002 at 04:32 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-29-2002 01:59 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tapestrybabe Click here to Send tapestrybabe a Private Message Visit tapestrybabe's homepage! Find more posts by tapestrybabe Add tapestrybabe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
micron
all i need is a miracle

its..
jusunlee.com.

the sites still far from being finished. so...

Old Post 03-29-2002 04:02 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for micron Click here to Send micron a Private Message Find more posts by micron Add micron to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kap

i liek this site. have anyone noticed how a lot of forums dissapear then reappear?

Old Post 03-29-2002 04:06 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Kap Click here to Send Kap a Private Message Find more posts by Kap Add Kap to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rice boi

Wink

im newbie....

Old Post 03-29-2002 04:08 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for rice boi Click here to Send rice boi a Private Message Find more posts by rice boi Add rice boi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
micron
all i need is a miracle

quote:
Originally posted by Kap
i liek this site. have anyone noticed how a lot of forums dissapear then reappear?

shhh. thats supposed to be a secret. heh. you must been here from the beginning of this site..

Old Post 03-29-2002 04:09 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for micron Click here to Send micron a Private Message Find more posts by micron Add micron to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kap

it sucks when theres a form thats full then the next day it says "
cannot find" then a week later its empty liek this

Old Post 03-29-2002 04:10 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Kap Click here to Send Kap a Private Message Find more posts by Kap Add Kap to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
micron
all i need is a miracle

^_^; sorry sorry.
hey. talk somewhere else!! not just the general forums..

Old Post 03-29-2002 04:11 AM
tapestrybabe

quote:
Originally posted by jusunlee
its..
jusunlee.com.

Shoot, sorry about that mispell... but I just wanna say again, this site just looks way cool man!! I discovered this through Rice Bowl Journals.... and I got so damn excited when I discovered this new kpop website.

I remember when solid07 shut down a few months ago.. i was like totally bummed out about it all... and well, this jusunlee.com... I'm beginning to like this one even better...

Old Post 03-29-2002 04:48 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tapestrybabe Click here to Send tapestrybabe a Private Message Visit tapestrybabe's homepage! Find more posts by tapestrybabe Add tapestrybabe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Takumi
GOD!

quote:
Originally posted by jusunlee
its..
jusunlee.com.

A site like this should never be done =) keep it alive!! not like stupid solid07 who has abandoned us....... jk =)

Old Post 03-29-2002 04:58 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Takumi Click here to Send Takumi a Private Message Find more posts by Takumi Add Takumi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kap

but if a forum goes forever it will get too packed and crowded

Old Post 03-29-2002 05:16 AM
Takumi
GOD!

quote:
Originally posted by Kap
but if a forum goes forever it will get too packed and crowded

Oh well... sucks to be the forum, but they can always get a new one =P

banner made by my homeboi check out his site he makes wallpapers and composes his own trance music.

Old Post 03-29-2002 05:19 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Takumi Click here to Send Takumi a Private Message Find more posts by Takumi Add Takumi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
admin
null

quote:
Originally posted by Takumi

A site like this should never be done =) keep it alive!! not like stupid solid07 who has abandoned us....... jk =)

point well made. this site will never finish! yay!

Old Post 03-29-2002 05:19 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for admin Find more posts by admin Add admin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
v i E

quote:
Originally posted by Takumi

...solid07 was not stupid.. it paved the way for all of the other sites.. including this one. www.divabug.com to see how they feel abotu solid07

yes i know you said j/k

Old Post 03-29-2002 05:20 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for v i E Click here to Send v i E a Private Message Find more posts by v i E Add v i E to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
admin
null

yea. solid07 paved the way for many. but for us older people, say 84 and up, its zandd, not solid, that got us into kpop. and saehoon. solid07 was actually a replacement for many of us after saehoon closed its doors.

similarly, jusunlee.com will become the site that will introduce kpop to the younger people still, and because that of, it will be a unique site of its own. just like the sites of the old: zandd, saehoon, and solid07.

Old Post 03-29-2002 05:21 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for admin Find more posts by admin Add admin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Takumi
GOD!

quote:
Originally posted by micron
yea. solid07 paved the way for many. but for us older people, say 84 and up, its zandd, not solid, that got us into kpop. and saehoon. solid07 was actually a replacement for many of us after saehoon closed its doors.

similarly, jusunlee.com will become the site that will introduce kpop to the younger people still, and because that of, it will be a unique site of its own. just like the sites of the old: zandd, saehoon, and solid07.

=:: AMEN::=

banner made by my homeboi check out his site he makes wallpapers and composes his own trance music.

Old Post 03-29-2002 05:34 AM
uNiece
GOING DEEPER

ahhh yes... zandd was the first kpop site i entered. the memories...

Old Post 03-29-2002 12:01 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for uNiece Click here to Send uNiece a Private Message Find more posts by uNiece Add uNiece to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dope nose
Donnie Darko

Location: in front of a computer screen...jesus...i thought that would be obvious

i miss zandd and saehoon and solid07......
oh well........jusunlee is really great.......just watch...it become really big real soon......jusunlee is soo much better than fucking soompi, i hate the soompi forums......

Old Post 03-29-2002 12:20 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for dope nose Click here to Send dope nose a Private Message Find more posts by dope nose Add dope nose to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
uNiece
GOING DEEPER

the congestion is crazy in there
i'm always like this when i go in there

Old Post 03-29-2002 12:22 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for uNiece Click here to Send uNiece a Private Message Find more posts by uNiece Add uNiece to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dope nose
Donnie Darko

Location: in front of a computer screen...jesus...i thought that would be obvious

quote:
Originally posted by uNiece
the congestion is crazy in there
i'm always like this when i go in there

yeah me tooo....you cant type long posts, the mods are assholes the people are assholes....(most of them)....i got banned twice.....how fucked up is that

Old Post 03-29-2002 12:31 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for dope nose Click here to Send dope nose a Private Message Find more posts by dope nose Add dope nose to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
alecks

seriously. :huh:

Old Post 03-29-2002 02:19 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for alecks Click here to Send alecks a Private Message Find more posts by alecks Add alecks to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote