Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > General > Random Thoughts > whens your spring break? what u gonna do?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
bigChubuff

whens your spring break? what u gonna do?

mines next week...i aint doin shiiiiit

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-31-2002 07:41 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for bigChubuff Click here to Send bigChubuff a Private Message Find more posts by bigChubuff Add bigChubuff to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

ahah.. mine started alreadi..
im prollie not gonna do nething.. juss b lazi

Old Post 03-31-2002 07:49 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hyunnie03
kang ta's yujah

mine starts april 15 and i'll most likely be hanging in florida

Old Post 03-31-2002 08:30 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for hyunnie03 Click here to Send hyunnie03 a Private Message Visit hyunnie03's homepage! Find more posts by hyunnie03 Add hyunnie03 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CiviC_BayBi

hrrmzz....mine starts next weEkz...but ish nOt spring ova here..ish like autum.... ish like easter break.....Onli 1 weEk..hOw tite!!...... Oh wellz i fink ill be dOin nOthinz...slEepz..eaTz...tvz....net i think that sumz it up! kekeke

It's reality, fuck it , it's everything but me...

Old Post 03-31-2002 09:38 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for CiviC_BayBi Click here to Send CiviC_BayBi a Private Message Visit CiviC_BayBi's homepage! Find more posts by CiviC_BayBi Add CiviC_BayBi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
girl0verdose
G.o.d & Click B Jjang

quote:
Originally posted by CiviC_BayBi
hrrmzz....mine starts next weEkz...but ish nOt spring ova here..ish like autum.... ish like easter break.....Onli 1 weEk..hOw tite!!...... Oh wellz i fink ill be dOin nOthinz...slEepz..eaTz...tvz....net i think that sumz it up! kekeke

same here, autumn break / easter break started 2 days ago or so... except it goes for 18 days for me *phew*

Old Post 03-31-2002 10:11 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for girl0verdose Click here to Send girl0verdose a Private Message Visit girl0verdose's homepage! Find more posts by girl0verdose Add girl0verdose to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tamoose

i had mine last week

Old Post 04-01-2002 09:45 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tamoose Click here to Send tamoose a Private Message Find more posts by tamoose Add tamoose to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Boy
lil b!tch

mine was about 2 weeks ago...haha.
i can't believe some of you guys are just starting.

anyway,,mine was boring. -_-

Old Post 04-01-2002 03:27 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Boy Click here to Send Boy a Private Message Find more posts by Boy Add Boy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
seung ju

quote:
Originally posted by Boy
mine was about 2 weeks ago...haha.

yeah, same here. seems kinda late to be startin spring break.
but on mine, i went to six flags with my girlfriend, and we went to see ice age. it was a lot of fun.

Old Post 04-01-2002 05:33 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for seung ju Click here to Send seung ju a Private Message Find more posts by seung ju Add seung ju to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
clickbjjang
Cha la la

mines started on friday, maybe i will tan and change my hair color,chill, buy some clothes, and chill !

wooooooooooo ^^

Old Post 04-01-2002 05:43 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for clickbjjang Click here to Send clickbjjang a Private Message Find more posts by clickbjjang Add clickbjjang to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mc_jjang

mines over now school starts april 1.........
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH... i HATE school... especially since im a senior... senioritous like a mug.... im gonna go cry now wish me luck.. hehe

WOO HOO!!!

CuTE!!!

Old Post 04-01-2002 06:45 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for mc_jjang Click here to Send mc_jjang a Private Message Find more posts by mc_jjang Add mc_jjang to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

hmm arent u over with the sat's? :huh:

Old Post 04-01-2002 06:48 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mc_jjang

quote:
Originally posted by krnxswat
hmm arent u over with the sat's? :huh:

what u mean sat's if its the test yeah im over with it... im just saying im getting hekka sick of school already.... hehe

WOO HOO!!!

CuTE!!!

Old Post 04-01-2002 06:54 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for mc_jjang Click here to Send mc_jjang a Private Message Find more posts by mc_jjang Add mc_jjang to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigChubuff

i might go campin wit friends

Old Post 04-02-2002 10:28 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for bigChubuff Click here to Send bigChubuff a Private Message Find more posts by bigChubuff Add bigChubuff to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Samus Aran
Diva Cat

Mine was last week. :huh: SUCKS! I want my Spring Break back!

[ Find me @ xanga/mao ]

Old Post 04-02-2002 02:08 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Samus Aran Click here to Send Samus Aran a Private Message Visit Samus Aran's homepage! Find more posts by Samus Aran Add Samus Aran to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
xem

mine is right now. i aint doing much either

credits to: 1tymDiva and divabug.com

Old Post 04-02-2002 05:12 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for xem Click here to Send xem a Private Message Find more posts by xem Add xem to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Takumi
GOD!

SB is sukin for me....... man.... im bored...... i have no car, no girl, no life........ *sigh*

banner made by my homeboi check out his site he makes wallpapers and composes his own trance music.

Old Post 04-02-2002 06:48 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Takumi Click here to Send Takumi a Private Message Find more posts by Takumi Add Takumi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yupkipucca
::Yupki::

mine just ended... i went to washington dc

Old Post 04-03-2002 09:54 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for yupkipucca Click here to Send yupkipucca a Private Message Find more posts by yupkipucca Add yupkipucca to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

i'm on mine.. and here is where i'm not.....jp jp jp.... i went into the city (frisco) ..... and yea.....i dunno what else.. just hang out with friends.. maybe drive down to the beach..... correction GET someone to drive ME down to A beach.....haha

Old Post 04-03-2002 04:33 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote