Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Friends and Family > sibling rivalry
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

sibling rivalry

sumtymz i realli envy onli children....i dun mind loneliness, havin a quiet house is better than fighting all the time. i hav one little sister and one sibling is one too many how do u guys feel about ur sibs?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-06-2002 01:58 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nojeel

be lucky to have another sibling..some only child's wish is to have a older/younger sibling..since you only have one..treasure them..they are the only brother/sister you have..yea i know, sometimes they can be a pain on the ass and yall would disagree on alot of things..i know..i have one older sister..through all the shiet, me and her are really close..so just keep cool..at least there will always be someone there for you when your down, or need someone there to talk... :thumbup:

Old Post 08-06-2002 03:23 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Nojeel Click here to Send Nojeel a Private Message Find more posts by Nojeel Add Nojeel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

im an only kid..its ok...there are times where i wish i wasnt an only kid, then there are times im happy with things as is...

im sure ppl feel like that whether or not u have sibs or not

Old Post 08-06-2002 03:38 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
junjinluber33

it depends how your parents are though. never know if they wouldve kept you on a tight leash if u were the only child. my friend's going through that rite now cuz of the whole rapist thing thats been going on. i live with two other sisters and me wub them! =]

click^ leave a msg in my chatter box!

team3 biotch! its da group blog

Old Post 08-06-2002 06:08 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for junjinluber33 Click here to Send junjinluber33 a Private Message Visit junjinluber33's homepage! Find more posts by junjinluber33 Add junjinluber33 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HHxEliTE
S2

i know i sound like sucha bitch.. but seroiusly.. i wish i was an only child... and wen nojeel.. says be lucky or sumthingz.... cuz at least sumones there for u to talk to wen ur down.. thas not true with everyone.. not all siblings get along so nicely like that.... my brother's never there for me... he never talks to me.... he's like a fucken waste of space hea for me... and its mean to say this.. but i seroiusly do hate him.... i hate him.. he hates me.. thas how we get along....

Old Post 08-06-2002 10:02 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for HHxEliTE Click here to Send HHxEliTE a Private Message Find more posts by HHxEliTE Add HHxEliTE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM

quote:
Originally posted by HHxEliTE
i know i sound like sucha bitch.. but seroiusly.. i wish i was an only child... and wen nojeel.. says be lucky or sumthingz.... cuz at least sumones there for u to talk to wen ur down.. thas not true with everyone.. not all siblings get along so nicely like that.... my brother's never there for me... he never talks to me.... he's like a fucken waste of space hea for me... and its mean to say this.. but i seroiusly do hate him.... i hate him.. he hates me.. thas how we get along....

thaz mai sis n me. nojeel, it's cool that u get along w/ ur sis...we used to be like that...but we're changing and things are different. i dun care how lonely i'd be, i still wish i wuz an onli child.

Old Post 08-06-2002 10:33 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
iLLmaTiC_aNgeL
-huney B-

me and my bro can fight like mad (we used to fite physically up until a few years ago when he grew to be bigger than me) but then be cool with each other after an hour or so. i guess i love the kid, but recently i've been feeling so much spite towards him. i hate that im feeling this way because he really is an innocent kid but its so unfair sometimes..he gets all the benefits..since im the oldest i always gotta help him and be the responsible one and KNOWS that and does not appreciate what i do for him at all..hes mega spoiled by EVERYONE..i get so pissed at him when my parents tell him to do something and he goes "tell her do it" wtf stupid brat. he treats me like a fuckin maid/dictionay/encylopedia (hw purposes) sometimes i jus wanna seriously kick his pompous lil ass. if we werent related and we were the same age, i would never be friends with him; seriously.

Old Post 09-15-2002 05:59 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for iLLmaTiC_aNgeL Click here to Send iLLmaTiC_aNgeL a Private Message Find more posts by iLLmaTiC_aNgeL Add iLLmaTiC_aNgeL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM

quote:
Originally posted by iLLmaTiC_aNgeL
if we werent related and we were the same age, i would never be friends with him; seriously.

yup *nods head*

Old Post 09-15-2002 07:54 AM
IamJ
sexy beast

i hab wun obah...3 years older than meeh...ish koo cuz he looks out for meeh n stuff...buh at tymz it gets to be too much...he saiz dat he noez thingz better than i do which ish tru buh not about everything...and since he ish older he gets kinda bossy with meeh...n i alwayz hab to give him money...buh other than dat ish all good...ish nyce to hab shumwun look out for meeh

Old Post 09-15-2002 09:02 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for IamJ Click here to Send IamJ a Private Message Find more posts by IamJ Add IamJ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Klumzy

Re: sibling rivalry

quote:
Originally posted by daNNy LuV 1TYM
sumtymz i realli envy onli children....i dun mind loneliness, havin a quiet house is better than fighting all the time. i hav one little sister and one sibling is one too many how do u guys feel about ur sibs?

don't worry to much about it, every siblings go thru a time like that, but in time you and your sibling will learn to love one another and live in peace... trust me, its a lot better than being an only child

Old Post 09-19-2002 06:39 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Klumzy Click here to Send Klumzy a Private Message Find more posts by Klumzy Add Klumzy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DEmeant0r
Ex-Mod

I have no siblings, I would really love to have a bro or sis, My future child won't have any uncles or aunts on my side :sad:

Old Post 09-19-2002 08:13 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for DEmeant0r Click here to Send DEmeant0r a Private Message Visit DEmeant0r's homepage! Find more posts by DEmeant0r Add DEmeant0r to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote