Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Intellectuals > Experience > the hardest thing
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
saranghae

everyone has such sad stories : sniff : its making me cry.

aww... PakChunhui1983... that's soo sad...

Last edited by saranghae on 09-17-2002 at 02:15 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-17-2002 02:11 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

bigchubuff and pakchunhui1983....sorri to hear that :sad:
i realli like that song by outlawz:
"baby don't cry, gotta keep ur head up; even wen the times are hard, never giv up"

Old Post 09-23-2002 04:47 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hojugirl
life for her is...

quote:
Originally posted by daNNy LuV 1TYM
wen i wuz little mai parents used to hav veri violent fights...i remember bein round 5-6 and hudling wit mai lil sister crying and crying listening to our parents yell and scream and break things and slap and hurt each othr. there'd be broken things lying all over the place and blood on their shirts. this went on almost every weekend and mai sister and i were powerless to stop it. sumtymz mai uncle wud cum over to try to resolve things, but it never worked. he just got mad and he wud leave and the fighting wud continue.

well, we all started going to church and things became a lot better we're a happi family now...but then mai dad wuz diagnosed wit hepatitis B and there wuz a period of time wen he wuz very, very weak and he cudn't do nething...it wuz so scary seeing my strong, handsome daddy whom i luved so much lying in bed sleeping all the time and waching him grow thinner and thinner. he finalli had to go to the hospital and he stayed there for a week. it wuz a very, very scary time for all of us....

wen i wuz 7 i broke mai arm. it wuz pretti scary for me (duh) but i had no idea how mai parents and family took it until a few yrs later and they were talkin bout how mai mom and granma stayed up all nite wen i wuz at the hospital and prayed and prayed. they were crying and were so scared...i wuzn't even that scared :huh:

hey..
thats like mai family...
we've changed a lot since we became christians too^^

Old Post 09-24-2002 12:57 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for hojugirl Click here to Send hojugirl a Private Message Find more posts by hojugirl Add hojugirl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote