Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Intellectuals > Experience > Road Rage... damnation
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
MellowYellow

Road Rage... damnation

It's might be a little long but read it.

Friday after school i was pulling out of the parking lot and i was having difficulty actually getting out onto the street. No one would let me. So when the flow of cars kind of slowed down i just turned... and then there was a car behind me who didn't want to let me in. I just kind of kept scooting foward. So the girl yells that i was hella rude. What the hell. I didn't do anything except try to get out of the parking lot. People have done a lot shadier things than what i did. AHEM driving over curbs and sidewalks to get out of the parking lot... -_-

So i get out into the street onto the far right lane (there are only 2). The lane i was in wasn't moving at all so i move into the next lane and guess what car i'm behind. Yea, so the girl in the backseat keep turning around and staring at me. WHAT THE FUCK. I mouth for them to TURN AROUND. She turns around and then the light turns green... cars go and then the cars stop. The car infront of the car in front of me stops at the red light (this is a really quick light btw). The girl in the backseat turns around and keeps staring at me. What in the world was her problem.?? so i mouth for her to turn around again

Then her and the driver get out of the car and walk over to mine. The girl in the back seat hella punches me in the eye about 4 or 5 times. If i had quicker reflexes or something i would have pulled up the window. I wasn't expecting them to get out of their car. What dumb fucker actually does that. dude i am in the car behind you...license plate. I take down their liscense plate (the girl actually punched the contact out of my left eye....still hurts to look up down and to the right). Then i drove to the police station and reported it.

Those bitches are going down. I know they were seniors. Think they can do whatever the fuck they want. Uhm no. What should i do about this. Just leave this as a filed case? or should i press charges? It probably doesn't seem big enough to waste money on. Any advice to get back at them in a legal way and not waste too much of my time or money. That'd be nice. lol.

PS. i figured out who the girls were at the station because my brother's yearbook was in my car. heh. And so now they have the name of the girl that hit me and the girl that was driving. I think they even called the girls' parents.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-07-2003 08:30 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

Oh that sucks, perhaps they thought you were saying something else?

Old Post 06-07-2003 09:10 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
.aS.|5p!7f!|23
foo oo o o o oo o oo o o

find out where they live and just destroy the shit outa their house. or slash the tires on the car of the girl that was driving and the girl that was hitting you. or like have a friend follow them and you be in the back seat and when they get to a parking lot or somewhere that it would they couldnt just driive home quickly from do it. ooo or put sugar in their gas tank or a ping pong ball in there. or an oily rag or a potato in their muffler.

these are just some ideas im not sayin do every one but just choose like one or two to get them back

Old Post 06-08-2003 03:08 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Click here to Send .aS.|5p!7f!|23 a Private Message Find more posts by .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Add .aS.|5p!7f!|23 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

Did you really get punched in the eye?

Old Post 06-08-2003 06:25 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kryogenix
Ghost

quote:
Originally posted by .aS.|5p!7f!|23
find out where they live and just destroy the shit outa their house. or slash the tires on the car of the girl that was driving and the girl that was hitting you. or like have a friend follow them and you be in the back seat and when they get to a parking lot or somewhere that it would they couldnt just driive home quickly from do it. ooo or put sugar in their gas tank or a ping pong ball in there. or an oily rag or a potato in their muffler.

these are just some ideas im not sayin do every one but just choose like one or two to get them back

lol... deflate their tires, key their car, remove their oil filter, put gum in the ignition, piss in the gas tank, oh yeah, put some of these on the side of their car:

ok, don't do that, press charges, get some money out of it, mod your car do whatever, just don't let them think they can do what they want.

Last edited by kryogenix on 06-08-2003 at 10:37 PM

Old Post 06-08-2003 10:34 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kryogenix Click here to Send kryogenix a Private Message Find more posts by kryogenix Add kryogenix to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tm11
down by law

glad to hear you're ok. I'm sorry that you had to endure that.

Old Post 06-09-2003 01:25 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tm11 Click here to Send tm11 a Private Message Find more posts by tm11 Add tm11 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
eddiee
werD?

get some of your friends

do the same to her

but both eyes

or just add sugar to her tank =D

Old Post 06-09-2003 01:51 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for eddiee Click here to Send eddiee a Private Message Find more posts by eddiee Add eddiee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
.aS.|5p!7f!|23
foo oo o o o oo o oo o o

or light her house on fire

Old Post 06-09-2003 02:58 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Click here to Send .aS.|5p!7f!|23 a Private Message Find more posts by .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Add .aS.|5p!7f!|23 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
eddiee
werD?

or call andrew or kev..? over

they ll do something good

Old Post 06-09-2003 03:24 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for eddiee Click here to Send eddiee a Private Message Find more posts by eddiee Add eddiee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote