Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Intellectuals > Enlightenment > how do you live your life
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
tm11
down by law

how do you live your life

liberally
or
conservatively

IE

"life is short, and we won't be here long, so we might as well make the best of it"
or

"life is something that is to be appreciated and developed, not whittled away on transient things"

perhaps thats not the best wording, but I think you get the idea.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-22-2002 11:47 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tm11 Click here to Send tm11 a Private Message Find more posts by tm11 Add tm11 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shoujo

i think i agree wif the 1st one, which is liberally..hehe
just follow where the water flows enjoy your life, or you'll regret it later (weh? i think i'm confusing myself)

Old Post 04-23-2002 02:05 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for shoujo Click here to Send shoujo a Private Message Find more posts by shoujo Add shoujo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
huby40
Squeak....

errr.... i think there should be more choices then 2.

I just take whatever comes at me, and seize whatever I see as oppurtunity.

Old Post 04-24-2002 04:07 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for huby40 Click here to Send huby40 a Private Message Find more posts by huby40 Add huby40 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Akira

Number one. No point of dying without a bang. KAMIKAZI!

Old Post 04-24-2002 10:15 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Akira Click here to Send Akira a Private Message Visit Akira's homepage! Find more posts by Akira Add Akira to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tm11
down by law

yeah, there should have been more choices, because i don't think i fall into either category either. I think i've found a synergistic way to live, haha.

Old Post 04-29-2002 11:19 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tm11 Click here to Send tm11 a Private Message Find more posts by tm11 Add tm11 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

Here's a custom way to live:

"don't mold yourself into someone you don't want to in order to please other people you really don't care about or know. Don't concern yourself with feeble ideals of other people when you like doing what you are doing right now. Don't think what other people think just because you want to be in the norm. Don't spend all your time worrying about fitting in, because you won't fit in...people just just get used to you and then you are considered to be in the norm. In short, trying to fit in is futile, you will in time (if thats what you really want). Make goals in life, and fulfill them. Procrastinate and have fun exactly where you are. Don't act like you are better than anyone else. Be patient, and live patiently. Complain only if you deserve to, if ever. Always be yourself, why would you want to be someone else? Acquire as much as you can as fast as you can (if you want). Live life to the fullest, and appreciate what you have."

I'll think of more and post it maybe

Old Post 04-29-2002 11:49 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

hmmm.... i dunno which one but uhm... i'd want to live life so i have no regrets.... whether i do outstanding things or absolutely nothing at all... uhmmm..... does that make sense?

Old Post 04-29-2002 02:03 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chil

probably liberal
with a tinge conservative.
i think mellow yellow has right idea
shouldn't go through life and at the end have many regrets
go through life doing as much as possible
no regrets in the end.
keep it real!

Old Post 04-30-2002 11:01 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Chil Click here to Send Chil a Private Message Find more posts by Chil Add Chil to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

"Live Your Life Today As If You Knew Christ was Coming Back Tomorrow."

Old Post 05-01-2002 12:35 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Zero-Sen

quote:
Originally posted by krnxswat

Nice quote. Gotta use that one some time. :satisfy:

Old Post 05-01-2002 12:44 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Zero-Sen Click here to Send Zero-Sen a Private Message Find more posts by Zero-Sen Add Zero-Sen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

quote:
Originally posted by krnxswat

oh whoa....... good quote... yes that's how i WANT to live my life. but i don't think i'm exactly doing it

i think as of right now.... i'm just going... day by day...... taking things as they come... not worrying TOO far ahead into the future or worrying TOO much ABOUT the future. i'm not really thinking tho. i think right now i'm just living for the sake of living.. because i have no other option (okay death is not an option for me)

Old Post 05-01-2002 06:06 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

conservative

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 05-01-2002 08:09 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote