Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Features > E-Zine > release date
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

Question release date

hmmm...

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-05-2002 05:16 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
micron
all i need is a miracle

today around 10pm est.
first issue will be a tribute to zandd.com.

-edited-

Old Post 11-05-2002 05:17 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for micron Click here to Send micron a Private Message Find more posts by micron Add micron to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TyGer STyLe
no longer a couch jockey

quote:
Originally posted by jusunlee
today.

??? never heard of the site... will forum members be recieving the ezine??

Old Post 11-05-2002 05:18 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TyGer STyLe Click here to Send TyGer STyLe a Private Message Find more posts by TyGer STyLe Add TyGer STyLe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
micron
all i need is a miracle

ezine is short for electronic magazine. it'll be freely available online.

Old Post 11-05-2002 05:21 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for micron Click here to Send micron a Private Message Find more posts by micron Add micron to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

damnzz.. zandd.. that wuz a great site, wait howd it go away again??, wuhtevers buh damnzz.. first site i wen to that i dloaded music from, read about the news of gasoos and actors in korea, all tha contraversies, tha whole korean/american thing!!

Old Post 11-05-2002 05:23 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
castle outsider

how do we sign up for ezine?

Old Post 11-05-2002 05:26 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for castle outsider Click here to Send castle outsider a Private Message Visit castle outsider's homepage! Find more posts by castle outsider Add castle outsider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
micron
all i need is a miracle

there will be no signups. it will be freely available.

Old Post 11-05-2002 05:32 AM
saranghae

quote:
Originally posted by Street RSX
damnzz.. zandd.. that wuz a great site, wait howd it go away again??, wuhtevers buh damnzz.. first site i wen to that i dloaded music from, read about the news of gasoos and actors in korea, all tha contraversies, tha whole korean/american thing!!

i loved zandd... it was sucha nice site!

Old Post 11-05-2002 05:35 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ajy

didnt even notice this 'temporary' forum

Old Post 11-05-2002 11:05 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ajy Click here to Send ajy a Private Message Find more posts by ajy Add ajy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
az0nd2r3

umm....it dint go up, did it?

Old Post 11-05-2002 10:22 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for az0nd2r3 Click here to Send az0nd2r3 a Private Message Find more posts by az0nd2r3 Add az0nd2r3 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by Street RSX

yea zandd was a good site to look at pictures n stuff

Old Post 11-06-2002 02:36 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
micron
all i need is a miracle

quote:
today around 10pm est.

-edited-

ack. make that sometime tomorrow. im having some technical difficulties. sorry. i let you guys down again. next time, i wont set deadlines so that i wont miss them anymore.

:sad:

Old Post 11-06-2002 02:38 AM
saranghae

its okae jusun! we understand completely

Old Post 11-06-2002 02:49 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
whiterose
kpop freak

no problem!!! you work so hard, take a break!

Old Post 11-06-2002 03:01 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for whiterose Click here to Send whiterose a Private Message Find more posts by whiterose Add whiterose to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
micron
all i need is a miracle

quote:

ack. make that sometime tomorrow. im having some technical difficulties. sorry. i let you guys down again. next time, i wont set deadlines so that i wont miss them anymore.

:sad:

nevermind.
ezines up. 2 hours late from the original deadline. click here to go to our zine.

Old Post 11-06-2002 05:51 AM
saranghae

oh wow... nicee!

Old Post 11-06-2002 05:54 AM
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

nice job Jusun!

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 11-06-2002 05:55 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
az0nd2r3

very nice......the articles are pretty deep... :thumbup:

Old Post 11-06-2002 07:43 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for az0nd2r3 Click here to Send az0nd2r3 a Private Message Find more posts by az0nd2r3 Add az0nd2r3 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

wow good job!!!!! :thumbup:
i miss zandd that wuz an awesome site

Old Post 11-07-2002 01:12 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote