Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > General > Questions and Comments > saving streams
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
huby40
Squeak....

saving streams

i heard you can save streams with hi net recorder. how?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-14-2002 04:32 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for huby40 Click here to Send huby40 a Private Message Find more posts by huby40 Add huby40 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
seung ju

hinet recorder sucks. try using streambox vcr instead. you can d/l it at soompi i think. but streambox lets you resume, and hinet doesnt. so thats the obvious advantage.

Old Post 05-14-2002 06:42 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for seung ju Click here to Send seung ju a Private Message Find more posts by seung ju Add seung ju to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lovedontloveme

with hi net recorder.
right click or click on the first option button and and click on preferences.
specify your default path (where you want to record your streaming to) by clicking browse and choosing a folder location.
when you want to record, right click or click the option button and click URL OPEN. copy and paste the url of the streaming media (you can find this out by right clicking the link and looking in properties). click record.. and den ta da. o.0
hope that helped hubert.

Old Post 05-16-2002 11:29 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for lovedontloveme Click here to Send lovedontloveme a Private Message Visit lovedontloveme's homepage! Find more posts by lovedontloveme Add lovedontloveme to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
huby40
Squeak....

thanx

Old Post 05-17-2002 01:03 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for huby40 Click here to Send huby40 a Private Message Find more posts by huby40 Add huby40 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LoveDrama

resume eh?

Could you resume those mms links? I've tried streambox, but couldn't resume those streams so hinet had to do. If I works I really need to get it!

Old Post 05-19-2002 11:44 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for LoveDrama Click here to Send LoveDrama a Private Message Find more posts by LoveDrama Add LoveDrama to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lovedontloveme

Unfortunately, I don't think Hinet recorder resumes downloads either /:
If I find out that it does then I'll get back to you on how to resume.

Old Post 05-19-2002 12:06 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for lovedontloveme Click here to Send lovedontloveme a Private Message Visit lovedontloveme's homepage! Find more posts by lovedontloveme Add lovedontloveme to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LoveDrama

it really does what he says

OMG, I found it and it does really resume those mms files lovedontloveme. Very nice software. Thx seung ju for enlightening me man. I got a bit confused getting the program to work since its had to be cracked so it doesn't connect on their server which I had a big problem back then.

http://www.afterdawn.com/software/v...reambox_vcr.cfm

Old Post 05-19-2002 12:15 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for LoveDrama Click here to Send LoveDrama a Private Message Find more posts by LoveDrama Add LoveDrama to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote