Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > General > Random Thoughts > What's the most annoying thing about being in more than one forum?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
yupkipucca
::Yupki::

What's the most annoying thing about being in more than one forum?

i always forget which forum i posted in.. so like if there are topics that r almost the same, i always think that i posted in it already.. ahhh!!! i need to get a better memory... what's your most annoying thing??

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-03-2002 02:45 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for yupkipucca Click here to Send yupkipucca a Private Message Find more posts by yupkipucca Add yupkipucca to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

i onli registered in forum. the jusunlee forum

Old Post 04-03-2002 02:55 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

i don't know....i'm at like four forums.....

but.... yea it's not annoying... or i wouldn't be at them.... i guess i'll think of some later....

Old Post 04-03-2002 05:03 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Samus Aran
Diva Cat

Being an active member of 2 forums takes up so much of my time.

[ Find me @ xanga/mao ]

Old Post 04-03-2002 06:29 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Samus Aran Click here to Send Samus Aran a Private Message Visit Samus Aran's homepage! Find more posts by Samus Aran Add Samus Aran to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Heeyeoni

probably the most annoying is it takes up to much time or if ur at different forums at the same time u post the wrong thing at the wrong forum

Old Post 04-03-2002 11:28 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Heeyeoni Click here to Send Heeyeoni a Private Message Find more posts by Heeyeoni Add Heeyeoni to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GinaDaQueen

quote:
Originally posted by Heeyeoni
probably the most annoying is it takes up to much time or if ur at different forums at the same time u post the wrong thing at the wrong forum

word....i totally agree
now that i'm actively posting in two forums, i have to use my time carefully

Old Post 04-04-2002 10:49 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for GinaDaQueen Click here to Send GinaDaQueen a Private Message Find more posts by GinaDaQueen Add GinaDaQueen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WhiteLee
"Oh we totally have to."

visiting them all...and reading them all....well some...not all. the time is consuming too.

"Before and After" Ayumi Hamasaki

Old Post 04-04-2002 12:00 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteLee Click here to Send WhiteLee a Private Message Visit WhiteLee's homepage! Find more posts by WhiteLee Add WhiteLee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Luna
HeeJun A Holic

There's nothing annoying to me about it.
It's lots 'o fun! ^______^

-Luna-

Much Thanks to Orehnjee!! ^o^

Old Post 04-04-2002 12:03 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Luna Click here to Send Luna a Private Message Visit Luna's homepage! Find more posts by Luna Add Luna to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote