Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Dance > cryp-walking
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
hip hOp Yu Ja

quote:
Originally posted by daNNy LuV 1TYM
the cwalking in i need a girl part 2 wuz tyte...i wanna learn how to do that

yia! lOokz pretttie siC, it ain tOo hard to dO.. just use mOre of your heels N tOes then your feet~ and wear baggy pants, haha it maykz it lOok lyk your doing it even if you kaynt wen you wear baggy stuph~ ^^

"Me I'm into being like #1 Korean, I represent the Seoul and every yellow human being" ... DT...

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-16-2002 12:42 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for hip hOp Yu Ja Click here to Send hip hOp Yu Ja a Private Message Find more posts by hip hOp Yu Ja Add hip hOp Yu Ja to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

i wanna leanr how to c-walk..
:huh:

Old Post 08-16-2002 12:44 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ChiNkyChipMunk

yes its associated wit gangs dat are crips.....

hence tha name CRIP walk... deres thangs liek it..such as tha heel toe...

everyone does tha crip walk now, sho its not all gangster anymore.. its jus a dance move.. but it was made by crip gangsters...

why do yu fink dey call it tha 'crip' walk..??
Deres one way to do it, but ppl add style..as long as yu're spelling C-R-I-P wit yo feet..den its tha crip walk..

i can do it... i can do blood walk too...(b-walk)

anyways, sum of yall were wondeirng if it was gang associated and yes, but now since its sho popular..its more known as a dance move..

Old Post 08-16-2002 01:31 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ChiNkyChipMunk Click here to Send ChiNkyChipMunk a Private Message Visit ChiNkyChipMunk's homepage! Find more posts by ChiNkyChipMunk Add ChiNkyChipMunk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ChiNkyChipMunk

quote:
Originally posted by hip hOp Yu Ja

hahah~ i dont think there is actuallie a gang but yea... if you arent black ( i strictly mean this as a skin kolor onlie) and you say
"wsup cryp?" and there are black ppl around you... your guna get yO ass beat~ or @ least if you ain down with dem N you kall sum1 that...lyk i say dat 2 mai frENdz down in Oak-tOwn N we kOo but i wuld NEVER kall sum1 i didn know or was close to that... not 2 smart

lotta gangs are eaither crip or blood.. crip-blue....blood-red..
sho dere are acutal gangs.. not all go on those sides tho..but most, especially kali gangs..
sho if yu arnt crip, and yu say it to liek a blood, yes yu'll prolly get yur ass beat.. (not juss, if yu say it to a black person)

Old Post 08-16-2002 01:35 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ChiNkyChipMunk Click here to Send ChiNkyChipMunk a Private Message Visit ChiNkyChipMunk's homepage! Find more posts by ChiNkyChipMunk Add ChiNkyChipMunk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hip hOp Yu Ja

quote:
Originally posted by ChiNkyChipMunk

sho if yu arnt crip, and yu say it to liek a blood, yes yu'll prolly get yur ass beat.. (not juss, if yu say it to a black person)

wOrddd, mai bad i tOtallie didn dink of dat

"Me I'm into being like #1 Korean, I represent the Seoul and every yellow human being" ... DT...

Old Post 08-16-2002 01:45 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for hip hOp Yu Ja Click here to Send hip hOp Yu Ja a Private Message Find more posts by hip hOp Yu Ja Add hip hOp Yu Ja to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MC ChOpStiCkz
gone

my 1st step was spellin out my name took me a while to learn though haha :D

Old Post 08-16-2002 01:46 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MC ChOpStiCkz Click here to Send MC ChOpStiCkz a Private Message Visit MC ChOpStiCkz's homepage! Find more posts by MC ChOpStiCkz Add MC ChOpStiCkz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hip hOp Yu Ja

ahaha creative~ myne wuld be shOrt then... Soo (well mai first part of mai naym @ least)

Old Post 08-16-2002 01:50 AM
MiGhTy KiTTy
*MeOW* ^^

thanks for clearing it up..haha. i started doubting my own mind about the crip walk thing. but yah..im more on the crip side if i had to choose. wahaha but then i would wanna be in the bloods side. okay..im a traitor im not on any side. =(

Old Post 08-16-2002 05:48 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MiGhTy KiTTy Click here to Send MiGhTy KiTTy a Private Message Find more posts by MiGhTy KiTTy Add MiGhTy KiTTy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ChiNkyChipMunk

quote:
Originally posted by MiGhTy KiTTy
thanks for clearing it up..haha. i started doubting my own mind about the crip walk thing. but yah..im more on the crip side if i had to choose. wahaha but then i would wanna be in the bloods side. okay..im a traitor im not on any side. =(

oh.w.at yu reprezent?

Old Post 08-16-2002 06:34 AM
MiGhTy KiTTy
*MeOW* ^^

quote:
Originally posted by ChiNkyChipMunk

oh.w.at yu reprezent?

im a fake..T.T i dont represent anyone..heh :huh: but seriously if i had to choose i would choose *i was thinking this a really long time haha* i would choose bloodz. i know i said crip but like i donno im queer. :sad:

Old Post 08-16-2002 08:49 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MiGhTy KiTTy Click here to Send MiGhTy KiTTy a Private Message Find more posts by MiGhTy KiTTy Add MiGhTy KiTTy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ajy

theyll stab you if they see you d0ing it.

go to a mall and do it and see what you get

Old Post 08-28-2002 02:57 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ajy Click here to Send ajy a Private Message Find more posts by ajy Add ajy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MC ChOpStiCkz
gone

quote:
Originally posted by AjY 2k
theyll stab you if they see you d0ing it.

go to a mall and do it and see what you get

i go d mall and do it no one says nething

Old Post 08-28-2002 03:26 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MC ChOpStiCkz Click here to Send MC ChOpStiCkz a Private Message Visit MC ChOpStiCkz's homepage! Find more posts by MC ChOpStiCkz Add MC ChOpStiCkz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ajy

quote:
Originally posted by MC ChOpStiCkz

where you live

Old Post 08-29-2002 03:40 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ajy Click here to Send ajy a Private Message Find more posts by ajy Add ajy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hip hOp Yu Ja

quote:
Originally posted by MC ChOpStiCkz

yea~ saym here... altho i SUCK... but o well~ >_<

Old Post 08-30-2002 06:31 AM
ajy

Knowing that koreans arent blacks, and knowing that some of them pathetically c-walk when they're not even involved with the crips, go blow yourselves. Seriously.

but if you c-walk, ohhhhhh

sure, i just KNOW that you wont care what i think about you and your dumb little stolen ritual dance, but you WILL care what others think once you do it in the wrong place at the wrong time and you have that tiny piece of metal (bullet) piercing your heart, rotting away your wanting-to-be-cool soul.

c-walking is not a dance, not a joke, or anything. If you see it that way, then keep telling yourself that, you'll get it hard once you step into reality.

so just stop, cuz you've stolen it from that "family". In other words, once you steal something from an African tribe, their not going to let you have it once they know you stole it. Their gonna damn please their gods and kill you. Same thing with c-walking. Once you do it, you've stolen it from the CRIPS, that's both psycho and stupid.

Old Post 12-16-2002 03:25 AM
ajy

quote:
Originally posted by hip hOp Yu Ja
hahah~ i dont think there is actuallie a gang but yea... if you arent black ( i strictly mean this as a skin kolor onlie) and you say
"wsup cryp?" and there are black ppl around you... your guna get yO ass beat~ or @ least if you ain down with dem N you kall sum1 that...lyk i say dat 2 mai frENdz down in Oak-tOwn N we kOo but i wuld NEVER kall sum1 i didn know or was close to that... not 2 smart

shutup you just make yourself sound stupid when you talk, your a dumbass

Old Post 12-16-2002 01:53 PM
hip hOp Yu Ja

quote:
shutup you just make yourself sound stupid when you talk, your a dumbass

thx fuh ur lovely opinion! i'll keep dat in mynd... if i ever end up caring

Old Post 12-18-2002 01:34 AM
KpSwEeTiE143

why you peepz think its aite to do crip walk if you not black there are different races in gangs. i know and knew peepz..crips bloods rascals and all that shyt, and not all of them were black...c-walk is gang related yeah its become more of a dance thang but still gang related...

Old Post 01-01-2003 03:52 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KpSwEeTiE143 Click here to Send KpSwEeTiE143 a Private Message Visit KpSwEeTiE143's homepage! Find more posts by KpSwEeTiE143 Add KpSwEeTiE143 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ess3ncE
splittin knuckle-headz

people think it's aite to do tha c-walk cuz:

1) u knoe it's gang dance, but it's a koo lookin dance 'n u juss wanna do it

2) it's koo lookin 'n they dunno bout its origin

3) wanksta's pretend they down wit the crips

crips made that shit up as a gang dance. dem serious people down wit tha crips will touch u 4 doin that dance if u ain't rilly down wit dem. bloods will think u part of tha crips 'n git at u too.

thas wut i knoe cuz i got knoe sum boys in different gangs like crips, bloods, 'n latin kings.

from my exp, a lotta people dunno tha origin of the dance 'n juss do it cuz it looks nice.

but i juss think it's been krazy 'n gittin even worse. earlier at one point it was watch wut COLOR u wear 'n now, in addition, yoo git wet juss cuz of a dance. sad shit.

juss my thoughtz

2. The most important ingredient; the crucial element.

Last edited by Ess3ncE on 01-02-2003 at 02:31 PM

Old Post 01-02-2003 02:29 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ess3ncE Click here to Send Ess3ncE a Private Message Find more posts by Ess3ncE Add Ess3ncE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
where you live

near oakland

Old Post 01-02-2003 10:40 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote