Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Dance > My dance experience last week
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
azn0monk
mystupidSNfromwayback

My dance experience last week

Lez see, well, i was da only one in my crew dat went and we sorta have linkage with another one - we do the funk styles/some liquid and they are bboyy

well the other crew had 2 guys come, and one of em did some mills, 6step and niec freezes and the other..shitt his top rock was so good he didn't even need to do anything else. he had some flares and some mad freezes too. they STOLE the show hahaha

what did i dO?

well i was messing around so i just ended up semi battling this guy for fun lol

he did some waves and drew a window then slipped through it, thought it was some pretty cool shit lol

i busted out some tutting, waves , boogaloo, ticking
clamps legwork

o well this is a wakeup call cuz the breakres always gonna take everything!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-28-2003 11:25 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for azn0monk Click here to Send azn0monk a Private Message Find more posts by azn0monk Add azn0monk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
calintz

i use to be a breaker back in middle school! but i broke my back! jk...i just became a groover!

Old Post 01-29-2003 12:40 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for calintz Click here to Send calintz a Private Message Find more posts by calintz Add calintz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
iTsmeehLita
lita lita

hey that sounsd really cool? where did you guys go to do all the bboy stuff and everything??

heard of clash 2000 ( mebbe there was clash 2001, 2 and 3 .. but i didnt go ... )

you guys can show off all your talents there

Old Post 01-29-2003 02:22 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for iTsmeehLita Click here to Send iTsmeehLita a Private Message Find more posts by iTsmeehLita Add iTsmeehLita to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote