Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Entertainment > TV and Movies > daredevil
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
saranghae

daredevil

Science Fiction/Fantasy
Based on the popular Marvel Comics character, this is the story of Matt Murdock, son of a boxer who gets killed by petty criminals for refusing to take a dive. This drives young Matt to fight crime, despite a childhood accident that robbed him of his sight. That same accident, however, also granted him exceptionally advanced senses of hearing, touch, taste and smell, as well as providing him with a strange sort of mental radar that helps to compensate for his lack of vision. After training hard in the martial arts, as well as excelling in law school, Murdock becomes a lawyer by day and a vigilante calling himself Daredevil by night.
MPAA Rating: PG-13 for action/violence and some sensuality.

Release Date: February 14th, 2003

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-09-2003 11:02 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
merdawg
: My Avatar is So CUTE :

i saw the "HBO first look" and i think that girl that plays "Electra" is hott. LOL. i think her name is Julie Garner. anyways...im hoping to see it this friday.

"Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable. " - Bruce Lee

Old Post 02-09-2003 11:48 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for merdawg Click here to Send merdawg a Private Message Find more posts by merdawg Add merdawg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
twinkie
twinkie

isn't it jennifer garner? she plays that girl in alias.
can't wait til friday!

Old Post 02-10-2003 02:42 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for twinkie Click here to Send twinkie a Private Message Find more posts by twinkie Add twinkie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
merdawg
: My Avatar is So CUTE :

quote:
Originally posted by twinkie
isn't it jennifer garner? she plays that girl in alias.
can't wait til friday!

wats going on friday?

"Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable. " - Bruce Lee

Old Post 02-10-2003 02:49 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for merdawg Click here to Send merdawg a Private Message Find more posts by merdawg Add merdawg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI
..:SeNsei-Kun

it lookz ok... yeah it's Jen Garner... i wanna see it, Dare Devil was cool in the comix.... i want to see one on dead pool.... too bad he wasn't that popular

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Old Post 02-10-2003 03:01 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
castle outsider

i really dont want to see this. i dont like ben afleck movies or maybe its because i just dont like him i dont knmow why, he just annoys me. the other thing is that i dont think that this movie is gonan go anywhere. cause its about a blind guy who can see things and still he can jump around like spiderman and hes blind..doesnt sppeal to me. anyways..no im not gonna see this

Old Post 02-10-2003 04:49 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for castle outsider Click here to Send castle outsider a Private Message Visit castle outsider's homepage! Find more posts by castle outsider Add castle outsider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
iTsmeehLita
lita lita

i saw this lil preview of one scene. ( i wont say which ) cuz i dont wanna spoil nothing ... but its really .. sweet.

at first i didnt think i wanted to watch it .. but it seems to have a nice romantic story plot .. which definently wins a plus with me.

that colin guy cracks me up with all his cursin ( cuz its always bleeped out )

Old Post 02-10-2003 06:21 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for iTsmeehLita Click here to Send iTsmeehLita a Private Message Find more posts by iTsmeehLita Add iTsmeehLita to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

quote:
Originally posted by merdawg
wats going on friday?

its coming out xP

Old Post 02-10-2003 06:27 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
UnisMuiMui
Fashion Police/Mod

i might see this movie, but not on opening day. but i dunno... she dresses kinda revealing in the movie. looks like a movie for the guys.

Old Post 02-10-2003 03:35 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for UnisMuiMui Click here to Send UnisMuiMui a Private Message Visit UnisMuiMui's homepage! Find more posts by UnisMuiMui Add UnisMuiMui to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
eddiee
werD?

quote:
Originally posted by UnisMuiMui
i might see this movie, but not on opening day. but i dunno... she dresses kinda revealing in the movie. looks like a movie for the guys.

no not really yo.....

which guy wants a see a pretty boy in a tight suit?

yuck..

i heard he only got the part because only he said the mask was comfortable

Old Post 02-10-2003 09:03 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for eddiee Click here to Send eddiee a Private Message Find more posts by eddiee Add eddiee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

quote:
Originally posted by UnisMuiMui

u should see what the comic book electra is dressed like. she's all legs.

hmm dare devil.. ben affleck.. ugh... he's so not a super hero type guy.. his acting (as far as what i can tell) seems more ben affleck than matt murdock. the one character that'll steal the show is colin farrel.. he's awesome.

director? the guy who did simon birch. nuff said.

wont do as good as spiderman(not even close) dont have a huge fan base but prolly still do just as good as any other affleck movie. i'll watch it .. i guess.

the trailer looks like a cross between the crow and batman 2. its just so generic of the "comic book hero of the night" type that i can conclude that the director was a huge fan of batman and the crow. not that theres nothing wrong with that.. ..but ya want proof? watch.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 02-13-2003 08:52 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

so tell me whats up with the heros always loomin around on the rooftops of city buildings and angels being their main buddies. didnt we see that in the crow?

KeN VeRsUs RyU has attached this image:

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 02-13-2003 09:13 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

stan lee? looks like him. this kid does a better job acting as a blind guy than affleck does.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 02-13-2003 09:14 PM
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

DD. okay.. so now im watching the crow again? whats with these heros carrying lighterfluids and drawing their ensigna on the ground. i dont go around my town drawing my face on the ground with lighter fluid hoping someone will light it up. maybe i should. oh well ... it still looks kool tho.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 02-13-2003 09:17 PM
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

ohhh yeahhhh .. chick chickaaaaa... ohhh yeahhhhhhh.. chick chickaaaaa...

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 02-13-2003 09:19 PM
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

michael clarke duncan as kingpin. comicbook he's white. but i think they made the right move. hell he looks like a kingpin.. except he's black. at least this guy can act.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 02-13-2003 09:20 PM
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

colin farrel. the best actor on this movie. hell he dated britney spears. d=D

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 02-13-2003 09:23 PM
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

ok again. whats with these heros jumping offa roof tops. dont they know they can die. they're not superman. if i was daredevil or batman or catman or awesome dude i'd be like "i'ma take the stairs"

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 02-13-2003 09:25 PM
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

ok here's one we havent seen in the crow. the hero on the roof of a church. so this is symbolistic you say. how torn, withered and battered these heros are and they do justice for no other reason except because its right and its the good thing to do. how they live a purposeful life in which they had no decision in making.. yea yea yea all meaningful.. but i think its just a kool shot.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 02-13-2003 09:28 PM
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

ok flying thingamajigs at our hero and what can he do except flip around. didnt spiderman do that already. if i was awesome dude or fliparound man and i see these ninja star thingees flying at me i'd squeal like a girl and duck for cover. not a backflip. but oh well.. it still loox kool d=D

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 02-13-2003 09:31 PM