Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Entertainment > TV and Movies > Movie stars in your school
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
AZN Pinoy BOI
..:SeNsei-Kun

Movie stars in your school

anyone have movie stars or someone who was in a movie in your school?

we have that girl in Titans, that disney movie, she was that little girl, the daughter of the assistand coach, she was also the voice of dot... she's in Middle school though not really in our school

there was this guy in our school... i donno where he is i think he is still in our school, he was in some movies, i never seen any except the one that was on Nick... forgot da name

uhh... i donno who else.... iwas on the news

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-23-2003 06:31 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

Re: Movie stars in your school

quote:
Originally posted by AZN Pinoy BOI
anyone have movie stars or someone who was in a movie in your school?

we have that girl in Titans, that disney movie, she was that little girl, the daughter of the assistand coach, she was also the voice of dot... she's in Middle school though not really in our school

there was this guy in our school... i donno where he is i think he is still in our school, he was in some movies, i never seen any except the one that was on Nick... forgot da name

uhh... i donno who else.... iwas on the news

haha I know who you're talking about. The girl that goes to the middleschool that came out on "Remember the Titans" is Hayden.
And the guy's name is Jason I think. Also I think the grainy's were on tv shows.

Old Post 01-23-2003 08:35 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI

Re: Re: Movie stars in your school

quote:
Originally posted by krnxswat
haha I know who you're talking about. The girl that goes to the middleschool that came out on "Remember the Titans" is Hayden.
And the guy's name is Jason I think. Also I think the grainy's were on tv shows.

hahaha yeah the grainy's too

wana chat?

Old Post 01-23-2003 08:56 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
merdawg
: My Avatar is So CUTE :

in middle school about 4 years ago, we had the guy on "Malcolm in the Middle" i never knew that he went to our school till someone told me about him and showed me the yearbook pic

"Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable. " - Bruce Lee

Old Post 01-23-2003 08:57 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for merdawg Click here to Send merdawg a Private Message Find more posts by merdawg Add merdawg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI

quote:
Originally posted by merdawg
in middle school about 4 years ago, we had the guy on "Malcolm in the Middle" i never knew that he went to our school till someone told me about him and showed me the yearbook pic

Frankie Meuniz (or how every u spell his name)?

wana chat?

Old Post 01-23-2003 09:31 PM
merdawg
: My Avatar is So CUTE :

quote:

nah, not him. i didnt really watch the show. LOL

"Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable. " - Bruce Lee

Old Post 01-23-2003 11:58 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for merdawg Click here to Send merdawg a Private Message Find more posts by merdawg Add merdawg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
iTsmeehLita
lita lita

The " Wonder Years " was shot at my old hs gym

and " Scary Movie " was shot at my college

and jay leno came to pcc to do his " jay walking " bit ... dam stoopid ass college ppl -_______-

Old Post 01-24-2003 12:26 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for iTsmeehLita Click here to Send iTsmeehLita a Private Message Find more posts by iTsmeehLita Add iTsmeehLita to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

this one kid in my middle school was in the movie lost in yonkers.

erin brokovich was shot in the studio in my school. we still have the set.

we saw shane west at venice beach. does that count? i dunno who he is tho but my friend went gaga when she went to go and take a picture. girls.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 01-24-2003 12:31 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

nope.. not that i noe

Old Post 01-24-2003 02:18 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
junjinluber33

he's not really a movie star buh i think its... milo? from gilmore girls~ he went to my school a few years ago. i saw him at my homecoming game this year.

click^ leave a msg in my chatter box!

team3 biotch! its da group blog

Old Post 01-24-2003 04:57 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for junjinluber33 Click here to Send junjinluber33 a Private Message Visit junjinluber33's homepage! Find more posts by junjinluber33 Add junjinluber33 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JuJu
shaKe :: sHake

shes not a movie star... buh kristy yamaguchi graduated from my highschool.
n umm... this one girl was like a sub for that one girl in the parent trap.
thats all i know

Old Post 01-24-2003 07:07 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for JuJu Click here to Send JuJu a Private Message Find more posts by JuJu Add JuJu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
azn0monk
mystupidSNfromwayback

lol that frankie guy, or watever, someone invited "him" to jusunlee chat. iono that just reminds me
it was odd.

Old Post 01-24-2003 11:26 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for azn0monk Click here to Send azn0monk a Private Message Find more posts by azn0monk Add azn0monk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

quote:

Frankie comes to JSL chats sometimes. It's funny.

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Old Post 01-24-2003 11:55 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
eddiee
werD?

oh yea man all the stars went to my school

Old Post 01-25-2003 12:18 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for eddiee Click here to Send eddiee a Private Message Find more posts by eddiee Add eddiee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI

quote:
Originally posted by PsychoSnowman
Frankie comes to JSL chats sometimes. It's funny.

no he doesn't... does he?

wana chat?

Old Post 01-25-2003 01:10 AM
I SAH RANG ME
kim rae/jae won jjang!

the guy that's the voice of the main guy on "rocket power" on nickelodeon goes to our school... he's pretty nice... haha

and his brother was the voice of robin in the batman cartoons... i think he graduated...

danny from 1tym went to our school...

a girl from the sketchers ads went to our school...

this girl from my spanish class last year modeled professionally... but i think she stopped cuz her mom didn't like it...

this other girl from our school [graduated] was on "dismissed"... i met her at a cheer camp cuz she was a spiritleader... and she knew some of the older people from our school... she told us that the whole show is scripted and fake! so she didn't like both guys but she had to choose one...

um and that's about all i know... hehe... oopz and they aren't all movie stars either... actually none are... -_-

Old Post 01-26-2003 08:52 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for I SAH RANG ME Click here to Send I SAH RANG ME a Private Message Find more posts by I SAH RANG ME Add I SAH RANG ME to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
StArGaZiNlUvEr
Mrs. Jay Chou

danny from 1tym u say?! wOw.... thas so cool

Old Post 02-01-2003 07:44 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for StArGaZiNlUvEr Click here to Send StArGaZiNlUvEr a Private Message Find more posts by StArGaZiNlUvEr Add StArGaZiNlUvEr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
StArGaZiNlUvEr
Mrs. Jay Chou

o ya, my frend was in a movie called Heaven and Earth w/ Tommy Lee Jones. He played a lil viet boy...well, he was a lil viet boy @ the time so ya. haha!

Old Post 02-01-2003 07:46 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for StArGaZiNlUvEr Click here to Send StArGaZiNlUvEr a Private Message Find more posts by StArGaZiNlUvEr Add StArGaZiNlUvEr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

quote:
no he doesn't... does he?

haha, nah he doesn't but there's some kid who came about 3 times saying he was and went to lengths to try and prove it. It was pretty funny. He was all like "This is what i don't like about coming to online chats, people never believe who i am" and such hahah .

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Old Post 02-01-2003 06:12 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JuJu
shaKe :: sHake

quote:
Originally posted by I SAH RANG ME
the guy that's the voice of the main guy on "rocket power" on nickelodeon goes to our school... he's pretty nice... haha

and his brother was the voice of robin in the batman cartoons... i think he graduated...

danny from 1tym went to our school...

a girl from the sketchers ads went to our school...

this girl from my spanish class last year modeled professionally... but i think she stopped cuz her mom didn't like it...

this other girl from our school [graduated] was on "dismissed"... i met her at a cheer camp cuz she was a spiritleader... and she knew some of the older people from our school... she told us that the whole show is scripted and fake! so she didn't like both guys but she had to choose one...

um and that's about all i know... hehe... oopz and they aren't all movie stars either... actually none are... -_-

danny?!? from 1tym!! hehe

Old Post 02-01-2003 06:36 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for JuJu Click here to Send JuJu a Private Message Find more posts by JuJu Add JuJu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote