Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Entertainment > TV and Movies > Movie stars in your school
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
.aS.|5p!7f!|23
foo oo o o o oo o oo o o

quote:
Originally posted by merdawg
in middle school about 4 years ago, we had the guy on "Malcolm in the Middle" i never knew that he went to our school till someone told me about him and showed me the yearbook pic

no he didnt!!!! liar. we had that kid from "freaks and geeks" and "boston public." also the guy from the silence of the lambs movies went to our school. krn and pinoy what school u guys go to?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-01-2003 07:47 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Click here to Send .aS.|5p!7f!|23 a Private Message Find more posts by .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Add .aS.|5p!7f!|23 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI
..:SeNsei-Kun

quote:
Originally posted by .aS.|5p!7f!|23
no he didnt!!!! liar. we had that kid from "freaks and geeks" and "boston public." also the guy from the silence of the lambs movies went to our school. krn and pinoy what school u guys go to?

we go to TZHS...

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Old Post 02-01-2003 09:04 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
.aS.|5p!7f!|23
foo oo o o o oo o oo o o

aight cool u kno this kid billy edler?

Old Post 02-01-2003 11:22 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Click here to Send .aS.|5p!7f!|23 a Private Message Find more posts by .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Add .aS.|5p!7f!|23 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
miZz aNne
wankssta!!

quote:
Originally posted by I SAH RANG ME
the guy that's the voice of the main guy on "rocket power" on nickelodeon goes to our school... he's pretty nice... haha

and his brother was the voice of robin in the batman cartoons... i think he graduated...

danny from 1tym went to our school...

a girl from the sketchers ads went to our school...

this girl from my spanish class last year modeled professionally... but i think she stopped cuz her mom didn't like it...

this other girl from our school [graduated] was on "dismissed"... i met her at a cheer camp cuz she was a spiritleader... and she knew some of the older people from our school... she told us that the whole show is scripted and fake! so she didn't like both guys but she had to choose one...

um and that's about all i know... hehe... oopz and they aren't all movie stars either... actually none are... -_-

wa~ do u live in diamondbar at ca?

Old Post 02-02-2003 02:19 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for miZz aNne Visit miZz aNne's homepage! Find more posts by miZz aNne Add miZz aNne to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
requiem
Book Mod/Batman Fan

None at my school but my sister goes to college with Julia Stiles and Anna Paquin. Go to Columbia if you REALLY want to meet them.
Ha.

Old Post 02-02-2003 05:00 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for requiem Click here to Send requiem a Private Message Find more posts by requiem Add requiem to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
I SAH RANG ME
kim rae/jae won jjang!

quote:
Originally posted by miZz aNne
wa~ do u live in diamondbar at ca?

erm yah... haha i didn't realize i actually gave away where i was... haha! either that or you just are smart...

Old Post 02-02-2003 07:15 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for I SAH RANG ME Click here to Send I SAH RANG ME a Private Message Find more posts by I SAH RANG ME Add I SAH RANG ME to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI

quote:
aight cool u kno this kid billy edler?

yeah.... why? u hate him or something?

wana chat?

Old Post 02-02-2003 07:37 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
.aS.|5p!7f!|23
foo oo o o o oo o oo o o

nah he used to be on my soccer team and i havent talked to him in a long time. if ur friends with him tell him buddy said hi. (thats my nickname iono how i got it)

Old Post 02-02-2003 10:06 PM
miZz aNne
wankssta!!

quote:
erm yah... haha i didn't realize i actually gave away where i was... haha! either that or you just are smart...

ahah sorry~ i juss knew cuz mah cousin goes to that school too.

Old Post 02-03-2003 03:00 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for miZz aNne Visit miZz aNne's homepage! Find more posts by miZz aNne Add miZz aNne to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
I SAH RANG ME
kim rae/jae won jjang!

quote:
Originally posted by miZz aNne
ahah sorry~ i juss knew cuz mah cousin goes to that school too.

haha no need to be sorry... i was just dumb and it was sorta like "whoa" cuz you knew where i was from... haha but then AFTER it was like "DUH!" xp

Old Post 02-03-2003 03:17 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for I SAH RANG ME Click here to Send I SAH RANG ME a Private Message Find more posts by I SAH RANG ME Add I SAH RANG ME to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

quote:
nah he used to be on my soccer team and i havent talked to him in a long time. if ur friends with him tell him buddy said hi. (thats my nickname iono how i got it)

He's playing hockey now.

He says "You fucking asshole" quite often doesn't he? Not in a pissed off way but in a joking way.

Old Post 02-05-2003 04:52 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

Re: Re: Movie stars in your school

quote:
Originally posted by krnxswat
haha I know who you're talking about. The girl that goes to the middleschool that came out on "Remember the Titans" is Hayden.
And the guy's name is Jason I think. Also I think the grainy's were on tv shows.

Jason (or "Jase") Blankford will be appearing on Nick again in a couple of weeks.

Old Post 02-05-2003 04:53 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxkid
ChOibOii

im pretty sure al pacino lives around my town

Old Post 02-05-2003 11:46 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxkid Click here to Send krnxkid a Private Message Visit krnxkid's homepage! Find more posts by krnxkid Add krnxkid to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI

quote:
Originally posted by krnxkid
im pretty sure al pacino lives around my town

i donno about him but Frenchi from Greese, lives near our middle school... she lives next door to my sister's friend

wana chat?

Old Post 02-06-2003 12:47 AM
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

quote:
danny from 1tym went to our school...

thaz cool!!!!

umm, not many famous pplz where i live. i mean, u'd think that living near frisco u'd see at least a few..but nope. none from mai school either.

Old Post 02-08-2003 06:56 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
weed smoka

i go to the same community college that tom hanks went to during the 70's

chabot college

Old Post 02-14-2003 04:44 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for weed smoka Click here to Send weed smoka a Private Message Find more posts by weed smoka Add weed smoka to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

my instructor knows a lot of film industry heads.. and was a producer for dawsons creek d=D hahha.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 02-14-2003 10:34 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AiSH
o wha

leonardo dicaprio went to my skoo
tha gurl from tha 70's show, jackie, went to my skoo
n some other guy, a singer, i forgot in wha group or his name went to our skoo.. haha sorry for not knowin enough info on the last guy.

Old Post 02-15-2003 07:14 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for AiSH Click here to Send AiSH a Private Message Find more posts by AiSH Add AiSH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote