Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > General > Random Thoughts > sniper.
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
MiGhTy KiTTy
*MeOW* ^^

tsk tsk tsk...crazy pplz these days. =\

Propz to Sam. yayy~ haha

-----------------------
my xanga that i finally put up~
*MeOw MeOW*

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-11-2002 06:53 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MiGhTy KiTTy Click here to Send MiGhTy KiTTy a Private Message Find more posts by MiGhTy KiTTy Add MiGhTy KiTTy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ajy

i hope this guy goes on for years

think about it, it would be so great

Old Post 10-11-2002 12:23 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ajy Click here to Send ajy a Private Message Find more posts by ajy Add ajy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sangxjin

i think its pretty messed up but... those guys are pretty damn slick. :satisfy:

Props To Huby

Old Post 10-11-2002 07:39 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for sangxjin Click here to Send sangxjin a Private Message Visit sangxjin's homepage! Find more posts by sangxjin Add sangxjin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

quote:
Originally posted by AjY 2k

wow cant believe yoo said that.. wuht if your one ob tha victimzz.. how would yoo feel bein sniped down, or one of your famili membas.. i dun thunk yoo'll be sayin shitt no more..

Old Post 10-11-2002 07:44 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

quote:
Originally posted by AjY 2k

Yeah. I agree with Aaron. You wouldn't be saying that if you or one of your family members, or close friends, were shot down. So think before you speak.

Old Post 10-11-2002 08:03 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
castle outsider

too much counter strike..

it reminds me of this one movie thats gonna come out..i think its called phone booth or something..i forgot..its about a guy and hes in a phone booth talking to this one sniper tahts in a building somewhere

yea..well this whole thing is juss really sad

Old Post 10-11-2002 11:01 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for castle outsider Click here to Send castle outsider a Private Message Visit castle outsider's homepage! Find more posts by castle outsider Add castle outsider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
az0nd2r3

wellz......shoot......i live in md......8 of 10 dead in 10 dayz....ppl at gas stations gettin picked off......the last one was killed with a state trooper 50 yds away at a traffic accident, n sumhow got away.....sum scary stuff.....its so gay....after school activities outside r cancelled n crap....this guyz craziee..

Old Post 10-12-2002 10:52 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for az0nd2r3 Click here to Send az0nd2r3 a Private Message Find more posts by az0nd2r3 Add az0nd2r3 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
StaRliTeDr3amEr

i think the sniper dude is sum one frm al qaida. im guessin they juss want to create terror in the homeland byu going around randomly shooting at people of different age,sex,nationality,religion.. etc... hopefully the cops will catch him soon.

Old Post 10-13-2002 07:01 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for StaRliTeDr3amEr Find more posts by StaRliTeDr3amEr Add StaRliTeDr3amEr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rhymester*
$$$$$$$$$$$

quote:
Originally posted by StaRliTeDr3amEr
i think the sniper dude is sum one frm al qaida. im guessin they juss want to create terror in the homeland byu going around randomly shooting at people of different age,sex,nationality,religion.. etc... hopefully the cops will catch him soon.

yea maybe...you never know. hope my sister wont be at the wrong place at the wrong time!!! (>_< )

wat if he played so much CS he decided to do it in real life?? damn that twisted

Old Post 10-13-2002 07:52 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for rhymester* Click here to Send rhymester* a Private Message Find more posts by rhymester* Add rhymester* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
merc

The "Sniper" ....

Do you think they'll ever catch the sniper that's loose in the washington area?

11 victims so far.
9 killed, 2 injured.

The only evidence they have of him is his "white van"... and i have a feeling he's not using this "white van" anymore...

Here is the Latest News concerning the sniper : http://www.cnn.com/2002/US/South/10...ings/index.html

What do you think?

"Truth is not determined by how many people believe it."

"All the darkness in the world can not extinguish the light of a single candle."

Last edited by merc on 10-16-2002 at 04:03 AM

Old Post 10-16-2002 04:00 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for merc Click here to Send merc a Private Message Find more posts by merc Add merc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

most likely he isn't using that white van anymore.

he killed 9?! that's juss sooo mean! argh... people these days.

hopefully he gets caught thoe...

Old Post 10-16-2002 04:05 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

if they are smart, they'll just stop and never be caught, holding onto the bragging rights for the rest of their life. But i don't think, or hope, that will happen.

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Old Post 10-16-2002 04:08 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TyGer STyLe
no longer a couch jockey

...thats really sad... what a freakin idiot... some twisted maniac whose only kick out of life is to feel like God for a few seconds... that guy needs to get shot...

Old Post 10-16-2002 04:20 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TyGer STyLe Click here to Send TyGer STyLe a Private Message Find more posts by TyGer STyLe Add TyGer STyLe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
az0nd2r3

if he had any sense, hed stop shootin ppl, to greatly lower the chance that he'll ever get caught....no one would ever know who it was....but i dont think thats goin to happen...man's crazy...

Old Post 10-16-2002 05:02 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for az0nd2r3 Click here to Send az0nd2r3 a Private Message Find more posts by az0nd2r3 Add az0nd2r3 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

heh. He happens to be a really smart person though. Killing 9 people , injuring 2 without getting caught. and also a skilled sniper.

hopefully theyll catch him. :satisfy:

Old Post 10-16-2002 05:10 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
az0nd2r3

quote:
Originally posted by krnxswat
heh. He happens to be a really smart person though. Killing 9 people , injuring 2 without getting caught. and also a skilled sniper.

hopefully theyll catch him. :satisfy:

yeh.....i think hes smart, but crazy or suicidal....shootin all these ppl will almost definitely get him death penalty, or life imprisonment for sure....he runs the risk of gettin caught everytime he shoots another person...

Old Post 10-16-2002 05:28 AM
Jj2
JSL Member

oh..i dont know man...the guy's really messed up in the head, that's all i can say

Old Post 10-16-2002 06:56 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Jj2 Click here to Send Jj2 a Private Message Find more posts by Jj2 Add Jj2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Klumzy

quote:
Originally posted by PsychoSnowman
if they are smart, they'll just stop and never be caught, holding onto the bragging rights for the rest of their life. But i don't think, or hope, that will happen.

um... just who the hell would he brag about this to??? maybe to the police??

Old Post 10-16-2002 07:59 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Klumzy Click here to Send Klumzy a Private Message Find more posts by Klumzy Add Klumzy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

quote:
Originally posted by Klumzy

actualliee he does.. he sent threat letters to tha police.. and the fbi.. about that hes goin to kill an adult.. buh he killed couple kidz.. then he sent letters that hes goin to kill sum otha guy.. buh he kills a different person.. hes a craziieee ass psycho.. buh nadd smart..

Old Post 10-16-2002 08:05 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

quote:
Originally posted by Klumzy

like i said, if he's smart he'll hold onto the bragging RIGHTS. He'd be stupid if he ever told anybody. Though i'm not sure there'd even be enough incriminating evidence for him to be locked up even if he tells people after the incident like 10 years down the road.

But, people like this usually brag...it slips out for some reason. They do this and can't keep it to themselves. Human nature really.

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Old Post 10-16-2002 08:10 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote