Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > General > Random Thoughts > What are you thinking about right now?
Pages (32): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Nojeel

What are you thinking about right now?

well? but as for me..thinking about how to get a haircut...hahaha my hair is tooo long

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-19-2002 05:06 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Nojeel Click here to Send Nojeel a Private Message Find more posts by Nojeel Add Nojeel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

Hmm, I'm thinking about those stories that Tony just had to post up in enlightment... scaring the shizznutz outta me...

Old Post 07-19-2002 05:07 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
UnisMuiMui
Fashion Police/Mod

thinking about........ how to be not jealous when other girls hit on my bf >_<

Old Post 07-19-2002 05:09 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for UnisMuiMui Click here to Send UnisMuiMui a Private Message Visit UnisMuiMui's homepage! Find more posts by UnisMuiMui Add UnisMuiMui to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

thinkin about someone....

Old Post 07-19-2002 05:10 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nojeel

quote:
Originally posted by UnisMuiMui
thinking about........ how to be not jealous when other girls hit on my bf >_<
thinking about what jealously..since you mentioned it..haha..i think people being jealous is a good thing..shows the other person how much you care about them.. in my opinion

Old Post 07-19-2002 05:11 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Nojeel Click here to Send Nojeel a Private Message Find more posts by Nojeel Add Nojeel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nojeel

quote:
Originally posted by Street RSX
thinkin about someone....
*lookin at aaron's sig* thinking that could that girl be just a little bit SCANDELOUS? mwhahahaa

Old Post 07-19-2002 05:12 AM
marf

im thinking about the cute chic that came into mcdonalds today

yes. i work at mcd :sad:

Old Post 07-19-2002 05:12 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for marf Click here to Send marf a Private Message Find more posts by marf Add marf to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

quote:
Originally posted by Nojeel
thinking about what jealously..since you mentioned it..haha..i think people being jealous is a good thing..shows the other person how much you care about them.. in my opinion

thinking about what jon said is true... besides, I think it's kinda nice to know that my significant other is feeling jealous... puhahaha...

Old Post 07-19-2002 05:13 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

quote:
Originally posted by marf

thinking this.... :omg: ME TOO!!! puhahaha

Old Post 07-19-2002 05:14 AM
Nojeel

quote:
Originally posted by marf

doode that's tight man..mcddsss is the shiettt..hey man, at least your not cooking donuts like i am..hahahaha so cheer up doode!!

MC ChOpStiCkz
gone

i'm thinkin about dis fine ass import model i met today omg i feel in love <3 soo fine haha ...newyz

Click Here to See the Profile for MC ChOpStiCkz Click here to Send MC ChOpStiCkz a Private Message Visit MC ChOpStiCkz's homepage! Find more posts by MC ChOpStiCkz Add MC ChOpStiCkz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

thinking about wether or not i should ditch school tomorrow to go swimming with my youth group.

Old Post 07-19-2002 05:29 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
volcom strider
I'm going to be blind

this one chic....priority
then comes sleep...

Old Post 07-19-2002 09:07 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for volcom strider Click here to Send volcom strider a Private Message Find more posts by volcom strider Add volcom strider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

thinking about.. what to write in this post.

Old Post 07-19-2002 09:12 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

why does my eye itch

Old Post 07-19-2002 09:44 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

eunice.

Old Post 07-19-2002 12:23 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
UnisMuiMui
Fashion Police/Mod

quote:
Originally posted by Nojeel

yeah but unfortunately.... my bf think i'm TOO overly jealous >_< he dun think its a good thing cuz HE THINKS i dun trust him. but the truth is, I DO TRUST him........ i just dun trust OTHER GIRLS GIRLS ARE THE DEVIL!!!!!!!!! (except for me!) lolz J/P!!!!!

Old Post 07-19-2002 02:39 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for UnisMuiMui Click here to Send UnisMuiMui a Private Message Visit UnisMuiMui's homepage! Find more posts by UnisMuiMui Add UnisMuiMui to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ajy

jacking off..did i say that outloud?

Old Post 07-19-2002 03:05 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ajy Click here to Send ajy a Private Message Find more posts by ajy Add ajy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
seung ju

considering napping before work.

Old Post 07-19-2002 04:30 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for seung ju Click here to Send seung ju a Private Message Find more posts by seung ju Add seung ju to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

thinking that ajy 2k's banner is nice...

dayem, which reminds me... I gotta go work on Jini's banners!!! haha

Old Post 07-19-2002 04:45 PM