Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Love and Dating > mien-cian
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Sandie

mien-cian

Okay... Let's see...my boyfriend is mexican and i'm mien.. yea yea..no one knows what mien is... I don't know how to explain it... but I'm from thailand... so yeah... Anyways... were having a baby.... ..... ...i'm trapped.... how sad...hahah.. no i'm happy about it I guess ...anways... here's the thing... I don't mind giving the child his last name...although were not married... We don't know what it is for sure yet...i'll know next month... but were hoping for a boy. And if it's a boy he wants it to have his name...which is Fernando Morales... I hate the name Fernando... There is no way I'm naming the kid that... but his WHOLE family wants it...they say it's tradition... Look, we're both in the military..well he isn't anymore, but I still call him by his last name because I hate his first name that badly. I need help coming up with two middle names...yes two...he's gonna have a long name.. I want asian or english middle names...

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-23-2006 03:31 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Sandie Click here to Send Sandie a Private Message Find more posts by Sandie Add Sandie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

This might sound completely irrelevant but...

How old are you? That picture of you makes you look really young.

Well... You're the mama. Father's rights or whatever but you're carrying a child for 9 months. You're not married. I think you have a right to name the child what you want. And if you want to name him (if the baby is a he) Fernando because you want to make the baby's father happy (and his family)... then you can do that. A baby's name is really important... they say it shapes people sometimes... not to put on the pressure. haha.

When are you due?

I always liked the name Harleigh. It's a girl's name.

I dunno don't you want to give a name that has more meaning for you? go to those websites that give baby names and meanings. babynamesworld.com or something lol.

Congratulations

Old Post 08-23-2006 04:41 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

youre going to end up a single mom...

/your life

Old Post 08-27-2006 07:19 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sandie

People in the military tend to mature a lot quicker.... the air force and navy don't count.... I've already been to Iraq and back... Your put through more shit in 6 months...than you normally are in years in cilivian life... that said..I am young... It would be a shame if i'm a single parent....but luckly he knows that I can shoot point blank at 500 yards...haha.... but honestly I guess i'll just have to see if I end up alone...

Old Post 08-28-2006 04:15 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Sandie Click here to Send Sandie a Private Message Find more posts by Sandie Add Sandie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote