Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Intellectuals > Experience > The car-park
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
CoastGuard
Korean Movie Fanatic

The car-park

Last night was one of this days were my friend made realy big shit

at 1-2 o'clock in the morning he and some of his friends had the idee to drive to the car-park an make some driving practices with his old Peugeot 206 Cabrio

But no one of them has a driving license.
So my friend was driving the Car to the next Obi Store car-park(5 min with the car).
But these bud asses forgot or don't know that this car-park couches in the near of a ghetto , so police often make razzia's there.
And it comes like it must , some min later as the first one tried to drive a round with the car the police appears and they are not so happy see some peopel 1 o'clock in the morning all without a driving licens on that car-park.
Result my friend must let his car stay there , must pay about 250 Euro and must maybe wait 2 Years longer for his driving licens .
An the think is only 2 Weeks left and he was finished with driving school

And how was driving his car home , me , because Iam so friendly

So wahts the morale of the story ........... wait for your driving license or
drive in a non public zone where police is not in the near

Last edited by CoastGuard on 07-28-2003 at 02:16 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-28-2003 02:14 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for CoastGuard Click here to Send CoastGuard a Private Message Find more posts by CoastGuard Add CoastGuard to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aznkid1008
God is my judge

and i thought the moral was stay away from cops

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-28-2003 06:24 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznkid1008 Click here to Send aznkid1008 a Private Message Find more posts by aznkid1008 Add aznkid1008 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote