Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Friends and Family > Korean friendz
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

Korean friendz

Man when i comes to korean friends i have about NONE i only knoe bout 6 korean people -_- i guess i wasn't ment to have korean friends or sumthyn do u have lotta friends dat are your nationality

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-04-2002 01:55 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

there arent' many koreans at my school... i'm onlie am friends with like 5.

Old Post 10-04-2002 02:10 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

Most of mah frenz are korean!! itz loaded wit koreanz in jerzzee.. like i have 20 korean frenz in mah grade alone.. like 15 in sophomore and 18 in senior.. itz crazie.. and church damn they all korean haha.. and in youth group alone there'z 350 people..

Old Post 10-04-2002 02:25 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
snowangel
ebOoo

not gonna lie.

all my friends are korean.

Old Post 10-04-2002 02:48 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for snowangel Click here to Send snowangel a Private Message Find more posts by snowangel Add snowangel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kRypTic_nABi
nohl jah q(-_-)p

uHh..not many koreans at my school..
but i'm friends with all of them.
the people i usually go out with are korean

Old Post 10-04-2002 05:28 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for kRypTic_nABi Click here to Send kRypTic_nABi a Private Message Find more posts by kRypTic_nABi Add kRypTic_nABi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

my roomate was taiwanese.. and my school friend from college that i hung out with was native american

thats about it.. everybody else is korean.. d=D oh well..

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 10-04-2002 05:32 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
I LiL x dAiSy I
wsuppp :]]

hmm. like ALOTtttttttt of my friends are all krn lol.. i have white and black friends toO. & other asian pplz =) just not as much as i have krn friends.

muh xanga! =D

--

pix -xanga-
www.xanga.com/x_XdAiSyX_x

---------
aim:
oi b a b i e io

i cO o O oOkie i (5 o`s)

--MAIN--
I LiL dAiSy I

&

d a i s y y xD
--------

Old Post 10-04-2002 10:13 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for I LiL x dAiSy I Click here to Send I LiL x dAiSy I a Private Message Visit I LiL x dAiSy I's homepage! Find more posts by I LiL x dAiSy I Add I LiL x dAiSy I to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

i'm chineze and all mai frenz are eithr chineze of krn. actualli i onli hav like 4 krn frenz the rest r chineze. i wuz wunderin how that happnd one day, cuz i used to frenz of all races...

Old Post 10-05-2002 01:28 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jini
nan.. yunjiniee da ~

the majority of my friends are korean... doesn't hurt to have some diversity tho..

wherever you go, whatever you do
i will be right here waiting for you
whatever it takes or how my heart breaks
i will be right here waiting for you

Old Post 10-05-2002 04:03 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for jini Click here to Send jini a Private Message Visit jini's homepage! Find more posts by jini Add jini to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
junjinluber33

i have a whole BUNCH of korean friends but there are BARELY any koreans and my school

click^ leave a msg in my chatter box!

team3 biotch! its da group blog

Old Post 10-05-2002 07:57 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for junjinluber33 Click here to Send junjinluber33 a Private Message Visit junjinluber33's homepage! Find more posts by junjinluber33 Add junjinluber33 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
iLLmaTiC_aNgeL
-huney B-

i have a lot of Chinese friends because there are a lot of Chinese ppl here in general xP but i got friends of other ethnicities too..

Old Post 10-13-2002 05:24 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for iLLmaTiC_aNgeL Click here to Send iLLmaTiC_aNgeL a Private Message Find more posts by iLLmaTiC_aNgeL Add iLLmaTiC_aNgeL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MiGhTy KiTTy
*MeOW* ^^

i have mostly korean friends..somewhat chinese friends..but mostly korean..i donno its wierd im chinese? haha

Propz to Sam. yayy~ haha

-----------------------
my xanga that i finally put up~
*MeOw MeOW*

Old Post 10-13-2002 06:03 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MiGhTy KiTTy Click here to Send MiGhTy KiTTy a Private Message Find more posts by MiGhTy KiTTy Add MiGhTy KiTTy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
eddiee
werD?

there was more korean people in my middle school so more korean friends but also a good amount of chinese friends
now in my hs

all white...............

some of tghem are cool haha

Old Post 10-13-2002 06:05 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for eddiee Click here to Send eddiee a Private Message Find more posts by eddiee Add eddiee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote