Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > General > Questions and Comments > Forum Suggestions
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
lovedontloveme

do you guys have any suggestions?

any suggestions for this forum?
tell us [:

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-24-2002 12:02 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for lovedontloveme Click here to Send lovedontloveme a Private Message Visit lovedontloveme's homepage! Find more posts by lovedontloveme Add lovedontloveme to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

i think this forum would be fun without lovedontloveme

haha jk

Old Post 04-24-2002 01:50 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GinaDaQueen

make me supermod puhahaha yea right

anywayz i think this forum is doing real great the only suggestion i have is that MORE people should post

Old Post 04-24-2002 02:17 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for GinaDaQueen Click here to Send GinaDaQueen a Private Message Find more posts by GinaDaQueen Add GinaDaQueen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lovedontloveme

.stickied.

Old Post 04-26-2002 11:30 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for lovedontloveme Click here to Send lovedontloveme a Private Message Visit lovedontloveme's homepage! Find more posts by lovedontloveme Add lovedontloveme to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sangxjin

maybe it would be better if we could talk about other sites?

Props To Huby

Old Post 05-08-2002 07:14 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for sangxjin Click here to Send sangxjin a Private Message Visit sangxjin's homepage! Find more posts by sangxjin Add sangxjin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lovedontloveme

quote:
Originally posted by sangxjin
maybe it would be better if we could talk about other sites?

eh? what exactly do you mean? o.0 sorry hehe i'm slow /:

Old Post 05-08-2002 01:30 PM
sangxjin

hmm maybe discuss whats bad and good and compare other forum sites to jusunlee.com

Props To Huby

Old Post 05-08-2002 04:47 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for sangxjin Click here to Send sangxjin a Private Message Visit sangxjin's homepage! Find more posts by sangxjin Add sangxjin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jay13
Arashi No Umi

Shows

U shoudl put up shows like dey do on soompi.....and get new news mmore often

Old Post 05-15-2002 06:52 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Jay13 Click here to Send Jay13 a Private Message Find more posts by Jay13 Add Jay13 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
annabanana
Food Moderator

constantly updated news is good. a links site to other recommended k-pop sites would be good too.

Old Post 06-05-2002 03:12 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for annabanana Click here to Send annabanana a Private Message Find more posts by annabanana Add annabanana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kRypTic_nABi
nohl jah q(-_-)p

quote:
Originally posted by annabanana
constantly updated news is good. a links site to other recommended k-pop sites would be good too.

or a kOo link thread..

Old Post 06-05-2002 03:14 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for kRypTic_nABi Click here to Send kRypTic_nABi a Private Message Find more posts by kRypTic_nABi Add kRypTic_nABi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
annabanana
Food Moderator

more community involvement is probably something that needs to be improved.

Old Post 06-05-2002 03:18 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for annabanana Click here to Send annabanana a Private Message Find more posts by annabanana Add annabanana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kRypTic_nABi
nohl jah q(-_-)p

dis sorta reminds me of mah key club..and how we need more active members and wut we can do to make it more enjoyable for dem~

Old Post 06-05-2002 04:49 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for kRypTic_nABi Click here to Send kRypTic_nABi a Private Message Find more posts by kRypTic_nABi Add kRypTic_nABi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ajy

i think that there should be a drug section. where is it?

Old Post 07-16-2002 05:00 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ajy Click here to Send ajy a Private Message Find more posts by ajy Add ajy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

quote:
Originally posted by AjY 2k
i think that there should be a drug section. where is it?

heh lol, JSL Pharmacy.

Old Post 07-16-2002 06:41 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*supagirL*
your master

erg

too many posts from people.. i'm too lazy to read them all i juss read the first one.. lolz.. w/ez.. too lazy to reply to any when i have a reply or something in my head lolz

Old Post 07-22-2002 01:56 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for *supagirL* Click here to Send *supagirL* a Private Message Visit *supagirL*'s homepage! Find more posts by *supagirL* Add *supagirL* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MC ChOpStiCkz
gone

a promote forum so people can promote sites and themselvez n wut not

Old Post 08-10-2002 07:36 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MC ChOpStiCkz Click here to Send MC ChOpStiCkz a Private Message Visit MC ChOpStiCkz's homepage! Find more posts by MC ChOpStiCkz Add MC ChOpStiCkz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MC ChOpStiCkz
gone

there should be a section where people who spam alot can go and do their duty haha

Old Post 08-11-2002 09:35 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MC ChOpStiCkz Click here to Send MC ChOpStiCkz a Private Message Visit MC ChOpStiCkz's homepage! Find more posts by MC ChOpStiCkz Add MC ChOpStiCkz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
liL komA xP
}>>won min<<{

i like it jus da way it is...

aim: krNx kiD xP

Old Post 08-22-2002 09:27 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for liL komA xP Click here to Send liL komA xP a Private Message Visit liL komA xP's homepage! Find more posts by liL komA xP Add liL komA xP to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

someone pleaz come up wit new suggestionz.. i cant think of any... help!!

Old Post 09-14-2002 03:39 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DaWhim
Da Hong Konger

warez forum?

Old Post 10-18-2002 11:46 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for DaWhim Click here to Send DaWhim a Private Message Find more posts by DaWhim Add DaWhim to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote