Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > General > Questions and Comments > Radio Proposal For Junsunlee.com
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Dj4BoA
VRadio Owner

Radio Proposal For Junsunlee.com

(i was trying to email this to a rep but i can't find a representative)

Dear Jusunlee.com

My name is Darren, I own and run Visual Radio (http://vradionation.com) we are looking into becoming a "larger" site's radio instead of trying to publish our name, we were wondering if you ever considered a radio station for your site.

A little insite on the radio is that its a internet based radio, run through a program called shoutcast, the listeners will be listening through such players as winamp, real player, juke box, etc. and it can be heard by anyone from anywhere (as long as they have a stable running internet connection)

We have been playing for over 6 months, many of our djs have much longer experiences (like myself) and the fact of the matter is that we were the first radio station to come into the game and now they're are many duplicates trying to be us. Most of the duplicates are ran under sites such as (kpopper, kpopfans, etc) but we believe if we partnered under Asianpop.net we could help each other grow.

The best thing is, we fit your description in every way... we play chinese, korean, japanese, and everything else... best of all we can advertise you guys and help promote more listeners for us.

So what do you say?

Thanks For Reading, Darren Liao (DJ4BoA)

contact info:

email: darren@vradionation.com

AIM SN: xxvisualaznxx

phone: (510)589-7569

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-08-2004 04:27 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Dj4BoA Click here to Send Dj4BoA a Private Message Visit Dj4BoA's homepage! Find more posts by Dj4BoA Add Dj4BoA to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kryogenix
Ghost

wow, could this be a solution for the media section?

Old Post 01-08-2004 09:07 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kryogenix Click here to Send kryogenix a Private Message Find more posts by kryogenix Add kryogenix to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

very cool. I'll notify Jusun, or perhaps you could try private messaging him.

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 01-09-2004 12:35 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kryogenix
Ghost

i told him already

Old Post 01-09-2004 01:17 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for kryogenix Click here to Send kryogenix a Private Message Find more posts by kryogenix Add kryogenix to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dj4BoA
VRadio Owner

hi guys, i got an email from the admin...

but my email has been down for the past couple hours.

could somebody tell them im using aim (xxvisualaznxx) or ask for another way of communcation.

anything will work =) thanks

Old Post 01-09-2004 05:07 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Dj4BoA Click here to Send Dj4BoA a Private Message Visit Dj4BoA's homepage! Find more posts by Dj4BoA Add Dj4BoA to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kryogenix
Ghost

quote:
Originally posted by Dj4BoA
hi guys, i got an email from the admin...

but my email has been down for the past couple hours.

could somebody tell them im using aim (xxvisualaznxx) or ask for another way of communcation.

anything will work =) thanks

yep i'll tell him

btw he was really happy to hear about your post

Old Post 01-09-2004 07:52 PM
joobaboya

cOol..I know solid07.net has a radio station. stopped listening to them though...the DJs got kind of annoying =/

Old Post 01-09-2004 08:37 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for joobaboya Click here to Send joobaboya a Private Message Find more posts by joobaboya Add joobaboya to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dj4BoA
VRadio Owner

im glad to hear, i would love to get this going asap.

jusunlee has a amazing layout and the style is unique to any other site that is "compared" to you guys, i believe we would work well together, and we would love to boost some attention to your site and ours.

- dj4boa

Old Post 01-11-2004 07:40 PM
castle outsider

id say go for it if it played songs other than kpop

Old Post 01-14-2004 04:14 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for castle outsider Click here to Send castle outsider a Private Message Visit castle outsider's homepage! Find more posts by castle outsider Add castle outsider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J-DraGoNz
Music/Multimedia/Lyricism

i used to DJ for this one group of guys using shoutcast...it was dope...people actually liked da underground stuff lol. ill be DJ! =P

http://www.mcjdragonz.com

http://www.dynamicvocalz.tk

http://www.streetmaderecordz.tk

Old Post 01-15-2004 06:02 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for J-DraGoNz Click here to Send J-DraGoNz a Private Message Visit J-DraGoNz's homepage! Find more posts by J-DraGoNz Add J-DraGoNz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI
..:SeNsei-Kun

my friend had a net radio, kool stuff... really interactive and stuff.., it would be kool gettin something like this...

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Old Post 01-15-2004 02:07 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dj4BoA
VRadio Owner

if someone could contact jsl, i'd like to get it started.. haha.. its been some weeks now =D

Old Post 01-27-2004 03:50 AM
J-DraGoNz
Music/Multimedia/Lyricism

^ he is in the process of considering.

http://www.mcjdragonz.com

http://www.dynamicvocalz.tk

http://www.streetmaderecordz.tk

Old Post 01-27-2004 05:20 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for J-DraGoNz Click here to Send J-DraGoNz a Private Message Visit J-DraGoNz's homepage! Find more posts by J-DraGoNz Add J-DraGoNz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ajy

if you do this the site will suck even more with shitty korean pop to drag it down to rock bottom

Old Post 01-27-2004 12:50 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ajy Click here to Send ajy a Private Message Find more posts by ajy Add ajy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dj4BoA
VRadio Owner

/\ ahh.. so much hate for such a big poster

but anyways, if anyone sees JSL on, i'd like to take it to the next step, he's busy i can tell.. but i wanna know if he can set it up or allow me to, blah blah =D good stuff, bye guys

Old Post 01-28-2004 05:14 PM
kryogenix
Ghost

i sent him a message yesterday

Old Post 01-28-2004 05:26 PM
kiggaplease

quote:
Originally posted by Dj4BoA
i'd like to take it to the next step, he's busy i can tell..

"Take me to the next step and show me the way now!"
-BoA

Sorry, I couldn't resist

Old Post 02-01-2004 08:34 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for kiggaplease Click here to Send kiggaplease a Private Message Find more posts by kiggaplease Add kiggaplease to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dj4BoA
VRadio Owner

hey guys, if somebody can talk to JSL, i've got my own host as of now.. and i'm still trying to help JSL with the media section, if its possible.. we'll be your official affiliate for radio streaming music and we'll run JSL ads...

if you guys can open a new section for us on the forums?

all we ask in return is your ears

Old Post 03-07-2004 07:31 PM