Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Entertainment > Music > urban xchange
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

urban xchange

neone heard of this singaporean hip hop group? they were at the MAA's so i dled a song of theirs (the onli one i cud find) and it's pretti good stuff. neone wanna send me more of their songs or videos?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-10-2003 07:41 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rhymester*
$$$$$$$$$$$

oh that singaporean group, i know one of the gals in it well she was in it, i think she left the group.

erm i think its hard to find their stuff cos they are not so popular, try winmx. oh yea in their newer video, the 2 bgals are my friends too! they are so good!! haha!!

[singapore is a small place, there's always someone who knows someone! hahah!!]

Old Post 02-10-2003 07:48 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for rhymester* Click here to Send rhymester* a Private Message Find more posts by rhymester* Add rhymester* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
UnisMuiMui
Fashion Police/Mod

oh wow i didnt know dat singapore came up wit a group!! impressive! i'mma d/l some stuff now s'pore pride!! lolz j/p

Old Post 02-10-2003 03:28 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for UnisMuiMui Click here to Send UnisMuiMui a Private Message Visit UnisMuiMui's homepage! Find more posts by UnisMuiMui Add UnisMuiMui to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rhymester*
$$$$$$$$$$$

yea yea spore pride!! asia pride! human pride! earth pride! hahaha!! yishun ghetto pride!! that is sooo lame hahahaah!!!

oh btw, there is another spore band named CPJ, Chou Pi Jiang. they are a mandarin hiphop group, like LMF. actually, they performed with LMF and rip slyme in HK recently! i also seen these LMF guys before..they are my friend's friends. hmmm i dont like any of them not that that has anything to do with anything...their songs are ok though.

Last edited by rhymester* on 02-10-2003 at 05:46 PM

Old Post 02-10-2003 05:44 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for rhymester* Click here to Send rhymester* a Private Message Find more posts by rhymester* Add rhymester* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

mandarin hiphop group?? now THAT's interesting haha. LMF...does that stand for something? and it's cool you know singaporean celebs ^^

Old Post 02-12-2003 12:53 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by rhymester*
oh that singaporean group, i know one of the gals in it well she was in it, i think she left the group.

erm i think its hard to find their stuff cos they are not so popular, try winmx. oh yea in their newer video, the 2 bgals are my friends too! they are so good!! haha!!

[singapore is a small place, there's always someone who knows someone! hahah!!]

helen so popular

Old Post 02-12-2003 01:18 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rhymester*
$$$$$$$$$$$

quote:
Originally posted by daNNy LuV 1TYM
mandarin hiphop group?? now THAT's interesting haha. LMF...does that stand for something? and it's cool you know singaporean celebs ^^

sorry i meant i saw the CPJ guys before!! not LMF!! They are such big stars!! haha!! CPJ are small fries!

yes! good you asked! its stands for Lazy Mother F*cker! hahaha!! they used to be more undergruond in HK but then they went mainstream [like zeebra >,<] and they lost a lot of fans when they did that [like zeebra (-"-")] but they are still popular! some of them are acting and stuff like that!

i tell you! singapore is small!! you surely know someone who knows someone!! and you meet them in the streets often too! 4 million ppl in a small island..hahaha!!

Old Post 02-12-2003 06:47 AM
rhymester*
$$$$$$$$$$$

here is a pic of CPJ with Rip Slyme and LMF in HK!!

the rip slyme guys are on the left, the 2 left on the first row, the 2 left on the middle row, and the guy on the upper left corner.

for CPJ, the only guys i remember are the ones in the middle with the white towel on his head, and the guy in the white singlet with kinda blonde spiky hair in the front row.

rhymester* has attached this image:

Last edited by rhymester* on 02-12-2003 at 04:24 PM

Old Post 02-12-2003 04:20 PM
UnisMuiMui
Fashion Police/Mod

wow dats so cool helen!! yeah LMF's stuff sux... i dun like them... and mandarin hip hop? does dat sound any good?? cuz i've heard ppl try to rap in mandarin and it sounds weird... helen, if u have any mp3s of these s'pore bands send them to me! i wld love to hear it!

Old Post 02-12-2003 08:30 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for UnisMuiMui Click here to Send UnisMuiMui a Private Message Visit UnisMuiMui's homepage! Find more posts by UnisMuiMui Add UnisMuiMui to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rhymester*
$$$$$$$$$$$

haha LMF some of their stuff is ok...very funny to hear cantonese rap!! haha!!

i'll try to download some stuff from CPJ and urban exchange! their songs are just ok...so-so..nothing that i really like! and CPJ sounds something like LMF too! they play rock music and rap. I'll post some pics of CPJ when i get home!

Old Post 02-13-2003 02:53 AM