Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Sex > How to take a shower like a woman/man
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
bigChubuff

How to take a shower like a woman/man

HOW TO SHOWER LIKE A WOMAN:

1. Take off clothing and place it in sectioned laundry hamper according
to lights and darks.
2. Walk to bathroom wearing long dressing gown. If you see your husband along the way, cover up any exposed areas.
3. Look at your womanly physique in the mirror - make mental note must do more sit-ups.
>4. Get in the shower. Use face cloth, arm cloth, leg cloth, long loofah, wide loofah and pumice stone.
5. Wash your hair once with cucumber and sage shampoo with 43 added vitamins.
6. Wash your hair again to make sure it's clean.
7. Condition your hair with grapefruit mint conditioner enhanced with natural avocado oil. Leave on hair for 15 minutes.
8. Wash your face with crushed apricot facial scrub for 10 minutes until red.
9. Wash entire rest of body with ginger nut and jaffa cake body wash.
10. Rinse conditioner off hair (you must make sure that it has all come off).
11. Shave armpits and legs. Consider shaving bikini area but decide to get it waxed instead.
12. Scream loudly when your husband flushes the toilet and you lose the water pressure.
13. Turn off the shower.
14. Squeegee off all wet surfaces in shower. Spray mold spots with Tilex.
15. Get out of shower. Dry with towel the size of a small country. Wrap hair in super absorbent second towel.
16. Check entire body for the remotest sign of a zit, tweeze hairs.
17. Return to bedroom wearing long dressing gown and towel on head.
18. If you see your husband along the way, cover up any exposed areas.

HOW TO SHOWER LIKE A MAN:
1. Take off clothes while sitting on the edge of the bed and leave them in a pile.
2. Walk naked to the bathroom. If you see your wife along the way, shake wiener at her making the woo woo sound.
3. Look at your manly physique in the mirror and suck in your gut to see if you have pecs (no). Admire the size of your weiner in the mirror and scratch your ass.
4. Get in the shower.
5. Don't bother to look for a washcloth, you don't use one.
6. Wash your face.
7. Wash your armpits.
8. Blow your nose in your hands, then let the water just rinse it off.
9. Crack up at how loud your fart sounds in the shower.
10. Majority of time is spent washing your privates and surrounding area.
11. Wash your butt leaving those coarse hairs on the soap bar.
12. Shampoo your hair (do not use conditioner).
13. Make a shampoo Mohawk.
14. Peek out of shower curtain to look at yourself in the mirror again
15. Pee (in the shower).
16. Rinse off and get out of the shower. Fail to notice water on the floor because you left the curtain hanging out of the tub the whole time.
17. Partially dry off.
18. Look at yourself in the mirror, flex muscles, admire weiner size again.
19. Leave shower curtain open and wet bath mat on the floor.
20. Leave bathroom fan and light on.
21. Return to the bedroom with towel around your waist. If you pass your wife, pull off the towel, shake wiener at her and make the woo woo sound again.
22. Throw wet towel on the bed

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-23-2002 07:31 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for bigChubuff Click here to Send bigChubuff a Private Message Find more posts by bigChubuff Add bigChubuff to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

hahaha i read this just yesterday at some other place....

WOOOOOWOOOOOOO!!!!!!

uh, i don't do most of those things though..haha i do the shampoo mohawk tho...sometimes :sad: I have a glass door shower so no worryin about shower curtains...

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 07-23-2002 08:39 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

shit..i shower like a woman

shapoo twice..facial cleaner...loofah...conditioner..body wash.
i do the mohawk thing tho LOL

Old Post 07-23-2002 09:56 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

quote:
Originally posted by tea

puhaha... it's okai Tony... I understand... I knew you were like that... remember our talk about you being a girl?

uhm... I hope that stuff about the guy is not true... that's just wrong...

Old Post 07-23-2002 10:57 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
UnisMuiMui
Fashion Police/Mod

Re: How to take a shower like a woman/man

quote:
Originally posted by bigChubuff
11. Shave armpits and legs. Consider shaving bikini area but decide to get it waxed instead.

lolz this is pretty funnie

questions for the girls....... anybody got either a bikini or brazilian wax before?? let me know cuz i'm going for my first brazilian wax next friday! its gonna be painful.......... any suggestions/tips?

Old Post 07-24-2002 03:35 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for UnisMuiMui Click here to Send UnisMuiMui a Private Message Visit UnisMuiMui's homepage! Find more posts by UnisMuiMui Add UnisMuiMui to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

brazilian girls are hot

the girl from ipanema was lesbian

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Last edited by Crazydeb8ter on 07-24-2002 at 04:50 AM

Old Post 07-24-2002 04:48 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
UnisMuiMui
Fashion Police/Mod

quote:
Originally posted by Crazydeb8ter
brazilian girls are hot

the girl from ipanema was lesbian

i'm talking about brazilian waxing tho....... hehehe

Old Post 07-24-2002 03:43 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for UnisMuiMui Click here to Send UnisMuiMui a Private Message Visit UnisMuiMui's homepage! Find more posts by UnisMuiMui Add UnisMuiMui to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

whats brazilian wax?

Old Post 07-24-2002 09:29 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kiggaplease

sounds like it's really painful hair removal with an exotic twist

Old Post 07-24-2002 10:40 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kiggaplease Click here to Send kiggaplease a Private Message Find more posts by kiggaplease Add kiggaplease to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
UnisMuiMui
Fashion Police/Mod

quote:
Originally posted by tea
whats brazilian wax?

this is from substance.com

"A Brazilian bikini wax removes the hair from the entire pubic region, except for a small patch just above the vaginal area. Many women request a Brazilian because it gives a clean, close wax and the freedom to wear even the most revealing swimwear and lingerie.
Expect to be waxed to the max if you visit a salon for a Brazilian treatment. A paper thong might be provided, but most likely, you'll be in the buff. First the hair is snipped with scissors so the wax can reach the follicles. Then, using a wooden stick, a technician places warm wax on the area a little bit at a time. As with a regular bikini wax, cloth strips are placed over the hot wax and, after it hardens, pulled away from the skin. A traditional Brazilian includes the labia and the area that reaches into the buttocks. If there are stray hairs after waxing, the technician may also tweeze the area. The key to allowing wax to penetrate into the follicles (and provide the closest possible wax) is to relax. And many women claim the treatment is not nearly as painful as it sounds."

Old Post 07-24-2002 11:32 PM
tea
Official Pothead

wow..i didnt know there were places to go to get..um...that region shaved

paper thong? aint that risky? u might get a papercut

Old Post 07-25-2002 02:07 AM
MellowYellow

quote:
Originally posted by tea

yes yes.... julie, vicky, and i are WELL aware.. lmao.....

eww gross... but hella funny... the men shower...... i was cracking up.... but... "woo woo" ????.. errr... i hope most men don't shower like that.. cuz that's just... urghfds

urmz.. brazillian wax? that description sound real thorugh.... maybe i'll just wear.. well not a swimsuit that requires that type of waxing...

uhm.. excuse me but who has hair IN the butt? and what's labia... what the hell is a loofah.. is it like one of those green, pink, red, yellow scrubbing things you see? uh well i have one foof wash thing... it's purple.. and it's a big foof... and this long pink thing. i just use it to wash my back cuz i can't reach back there. yea lol shampoo , conditional, facial cleanser, body wash.. the loads.... what else...i have this massage thing where it's like this citrus oil..you can put it on while you're in the shower and it makes your face tight....

i don't know about anyone else but i have small towels..

Old Post 07-25-2002 03:38 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hip hOp Yu Ja

quote:
Originally posted by UnisMuiMui

this is from substance.com

"A Brazilian bikini wax removes the hair from the entire pubic region, except for a small patch just above the vaginal area. Many women request a Brazilian because it gives a clean, close wax and the freedom to wear even the most revealing swimwear and lingerie.
Expect to be waxed to the max if you visit a salon for a Brazilian treatment. A paper thong might be provided, but most likely, you'll be in the buff. First the hair is snipped with scissors so the wax can reach the follicles. Then, using a wooden stick, a technician places warm wax on the area a little bit at a time. As with a regular bikini wax, cloth strips are placed over the hot wax and, after it hardens, pulled away from the skin. A traditional Brazilian includes the labia and the area that reaches into the buttocks. If there are stray hairs after waxing, the technician may also tweeze the area. The key to allowing wax to penetrate into the follicles (and provide the closest possible wax) is to relax.[B]And many women claim the treatment is not nearly as painful as it sounds." [/
B]

dats krazie! dat wuld hurt lyk a mOfO!!! i dink dat whOeva wrOte dat in da website wuz a bOi... since he obviously wuldnt eva hab gOtten one! mai freNd did it N she said dat she bled N wuz abOut 2 pass out frOm da pain...

o p.s. imma grl N i spend lyk 8 min. max in da shOwer... all i dO ish get klean N bOunce! unless ish durin da skOo year... whereas i fall asleep inda shOwa 4 awhile...

"Me I'm into being like #1 Korean, I represent the Seoul and every yellow human being" ... DT...

Old Post 07-25-2002 07:22 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for hip hOp Yu Ja Click here to Send hip hOp Yu Ja a Private Message Find more posts by hip hOp Yu Ja Add hip hOp Yu Ja to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

quote:
Originally posted by MellowYellow

yes yes.... julie, vicky, and i are WELL aware.. lmao.....

Old Post 07-25-2002 07:27 AM
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

quote:
Originally posted by tea

aww... tony... I'm sure she was just joking bout that... we love that in you!!! haha

Last edited by Ladi Jay on 07-25-2002 at 07:40 AM

Old Post 07-25-2002 07:36 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
UnisMuiMui
Fashion Police/Mod

quote:
Originally posted by MellowYellow
urmz.. brazillian wax? that description sound real thorugh.... maybe i'll just wear.. well not a swimsuit that requires that type of waxing...

uhm.. excuse me but who has hair IN the butt? and what's labia... what the hell is a loofah.. is it like one of those green, pink, red, yellow scrubbing things you see?

a brazilian wax is actually not as painful as it sounds, from wat i heard from most women. the professionals do a REALLY good job by removing the wax quickly. its like waxing ur eyebrows, except its "down there." waxing is better than shaving the pubic region too.

ummm.. everyone has tiny, little, small hairs in their butt. around the butt crack area. if u dun have it, then consider urself lucky dat u wont have to ever remove it there! lolz

a loofah is one of those things u wash ur body with..... dunno how to explain wat it looks like =T

Old Post 07-25-2002 04:32 PM
jini
nan.. yunjiniee da ~

lol.. funny.

wherever you go, whatever you do
i will be right here waiting for you
whatever it takes or how my heart breaks
i will be right here waiting for you

Old Post 07-27-2002 11:05 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for jini Click here to Send jini a Private Message Visit jini's homepage! Find more posts by jini Add jini to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

hehe i use a conditioner` juss for fun ^^;;
ahha true.. i do looq in the mirror and try to flex.. ahah ^^;

Old Post 07-28-2002 12:30 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
UnisMuiMui
Fashion Police/Mod

well everyone, i finally did it! i got a brazilian bikini wax yesterday. i made an appointment for it more than a week ahead... and i ALMOST chickened out becuz i know it'll be painful. i got there early and walked around inside the building before i went into the salon. i was nervous and i almost turned back! before i opened the door, i just paused and tried to relax. well.. the result? it was NOT painful as u might think!!!! buwahahaha! u guys all think it was gonna hurt, but it was like a pinch! its like waxing ur eyebrows, which dun hurt! even tho the pubic region is very sensitive, the professionals know wat they're doing so they do it quick and easy. u feel something like a pinch, but its not like it lasts very long! it goes away after a few seconds. really, it doesnt hurt! all i have to do now it apply Bikini Plus (an antibacterial pain reliever) so it wont be red and itchy. well i'm glad i didnt chicken out cuz i want to wear dis white bikini for my birthday beach party next week! yay!!

Old Post 08-03-2002 05:00 PM
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

LETS SEE SOME PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!

King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 08-03-2002 08:58 PM