Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Fashion > faded clothing
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
junjinluber33

faded clothing

iuno if this is only in cali buh the faded pants, capris, and shorts are REALLY in right now~ ya kno~ the kind with the faded color right underneath the pockets and in the middle of the front pant n on ur butt too.

i like the style buh i think ish getting kinda old~ anyone else wear the faded clothing er something like it?

click^ leave a msg in my chatter box!

team3 biotch! its da group blog

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-15-2002 08:29 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for junjinluber33 Click here to Send junjinluber33 a Private Message Visit junjinluber33's homepage! Find more posts by junjinluber33 Add junjinluber33 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
clickbjjang
Cha la la

i think the faded jeans are in every where.... i see alot of ppl wearing faded jeans~

wooooooooooo ^^

Old Post 07-15-2002 11:00 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for clickbjjang Click here to Send clickbjjang a Private Message Find more posts by clickbjjang Add clickbjjang to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

trend followers lol...thats kinda sad when u cant have your own style....

but i like the old school look....i go to urban outfittters a lot and they have all that stuff there. its pretty tight

Old Post 07-15-2002 06:54 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tm11
down by law

yeah urban outfitters is a tight place to shop... i wish they had one around here but unfortunately I have to go to lansing or somewhere else to buy haha.

The faded look's alright, I don't like stuff really faded, but only somewhat... sometimes it looks dumb, especially when it's really really faded. I don't like having the seat of jeans faded.

Old Post 07-15-2002 07:15 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tm11 Click here to Send tm11 a Private Message Find more posts by tm11 Add tm11 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
UnisMuiMui
Fashion Police/Mod

yeah the fashion term for the faded stuff under the pockets are called "whiskers." i have a pair of dark denim l.e.i. capris wit faded whiskers on them. i think they look cute on jeans cuz its not just ur typical blue jeans nemore!

Old Post 07-15-2002 08:47 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for UnisMuiMui Click here to Send UnisMuiMui a Private Message Visit UnisMuiMui's homepage! Find more posts by UnisMuiMui Add UnisMuiMui to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
eunjoo

i don't really like the faded fad... and even though it's pretty "in", it's getting kinda old. everyone has it and i'm just like.. --x

the faded under the pockets where it looks like the jeans are wrinkled are cute, though. ^^

Old Post 07-15-2002 09:23 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for eunjoo Click here to Send eunjoo a Private Message Find more posts by eunjoo Add eunjoo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
clickbjjang
Cha la la

i have a solution for ur own style (kinda).....lol..... go far away and shop.. cuz maybe not many ppl will have it until the style reaches the US.

wooooooooooo ^^

Old Post 07-16-2002 12:09 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for clickbjjang Click here to Send clickbjjang a Private Message Find more posts by clickbjjang Add clickbjjang to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

I don't really like the faded jeans look... Iono why... I just don't... mebbe it's because too many people have those around here... I like to be different... Like... if everyone is wearing the same blue, green, and black colors to a party... I'd probably show up in a really pretty red dress... Heh, just me...

Old Post 07-16-2002 04:32 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
UnisMuiMui
Fashion Police/Mod

quote:
Originally posted by clickbjjang
i have a solution for ur own style (kinda).....lol..... go far away and shop.. cuz maybe not many ppl will have it until the style reaches the US.

hehehe i agree! for the past 3 summers i went to different countries each year like the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, and Malaysia. i went shopping in all the countries and i found really unique styles of clothing dat u wont find in the US until like 2 years later!! if u ever go outside US, go shopping and see wat they have. and mix and match clothes from the US and from other countries!

Old Post 07-16-2002 04:56 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for UnisMuiMui Click here to Send UnisMuiMui a Private Message Visit UnisMuiMui's homepage! Find more posts by UnisMuiMui Add UnisMuiMui to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

chinese fashion sucks...all the same damn things..i went to changhai..OMG so nasty...the only thing i came home with was a black wool coat

Old Post 07-16-2002 11:43 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

dude faded clothing is nasty. I saw a girl walkin down the street once and the butt part of her jeans (dark jeans btw) were all white.

So i was like, "dude, you like to move around in your seat or something when you sit?" Then i realized that it was faded and purposeful. Who would want to wear something like that?

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 07-17-2002 12:32 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

lol.... well i saw that too vicky.... like the whole jeans where dark blue... and it looked like someone dipped their hands in chlorox and smushed it on the butt of the pants.......

it may be in .... but i don't like it.... lol.... i'm sorrry but it just makes you look dumb when it looked like that...remember when torn jeans were in? well okay i wonder who started that? lol... those ppl probably didn't do that on purpose.. they just wore down their jeans like that.... but those fashion ppl made it stupid... and the faded look too..... some my jeans are faded.. but i didn't buy em like that... it just faded by itself... looks like stone washed.. that was okay....

oh.. lol you know what's supposed to be "cool" now? masking tape... lol... i mean.. duct tape... ya know the gray stuff.... hole in your shoe? no problem.. lets duct tape that right up.... tear in your pants? duct tape that too.. yea baby....

lmao... i'm so not kidding about the duct tape though..

Old Post 07-17-2002 07:04 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

the faded stuff is ok. it loox good wen fly to the sky wears it in sea of love but i dun like it wen ur @$$ is WHITE. the little whiskers under the pockets are cute tho

torn jeans...that has got to be one of the stupidest trends...i realli hate that patch-up fray stuff fashion pplz are weird...they hav interesting inspirations...

duct tape!! ahaha so true. i think thaz weird too. i dun like it. it looks like construction sites and mostly the rockers/skaters here sport that look

Old Post 07-18-2002 07:34 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MC ChOpStiCkz
gone

i dunt like those faded jeanz for grl dats faded on d ass haha i could juss b me

Old Post 07-20-2002 12:02 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MC ChOpStiCkz Click here to Send MC ChOpStiCkz a Private Message Visit MC ChOpStiCkz's homepage! Find more posts by MC ChOpStiCkz Add MC ChOpStiCkz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

quote:
Originally posted by daNNy LuV 1TYM
duct tape!! ahaha so true. i think thaz weird too. i dun like it. it looks like construction sites and mostly the rockers/skaters here sport that look

hell yea.... my friend says The Strokes do that.... but i think they just stick it there or tear it purposefully and then stick it there...

lol... wutever.... passing trends..... are stupid trends... they probably looked cool then.... but look so ridiculous now

but the stuff that comes back is now "retro" lmao.... uh huh.....

Old Post 07-26-2002 08:52 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

torn jjeans were soo elementary school

i remember i used to purposely tear holes in jeans...cuz having holes in jeans was the thing to do i guess

Old Post 07-26-2002 09:15 AM