Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Cars > american v8 power? i dont think so
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
marvinOPPA
i like u this much

american v8 power? i dont think so

well....today i raced sum good old fashion american muscle...i raced a mustang gt v8....im guessin 96 ish....slowest piece of crap that ever revved on me...we were at a stop light turnin left and he had the inside lane....he had been revvin on me for about 2 stop lights..and the left turn was a small stretch that closed to one lane....so i broke him off a piece....last weekend i raced a complete retard 78 ish trans-am....which i believe is v8 as well...good ol' pontiac firebird trans-am....pretty fast...only problem is...the guy was a complete retard and thought it would be a good idea to peel out....on the wet concrete....so to make a long story short...he lost...big time...so did the mustang...and final point is...i wont race if i kno ima lose...HAHAHAHA but im willin to take on sum more american v8 power...and i saw the firebird again tonite....he looked at me and i laughed at him hella hard...and he drove away pissed as hell, too bad he dint wanna race again

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-13-2002 08:12 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for marvinOPPA Click here to Send marvinOPPA a Private Message Find more posts by marvinOPPA Add marvinOPPA to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

dammit wheres the thumbsup smilie.....

nothing like smokin another person who challenges you, be it a mustang or a ricer

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 12-13-2002 08:42 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

nice marv. be prepared to be slandered by all these v8 rwd people on this forum or all the honda haters.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 12-13-2002 09:15 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
marvinOPPA
i like u this much

all you american muscle v8 suckers out there.....ill rip u a new exhaust manifold....muahahahaha

Old Post 12-13-2002 07:43 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for marvinOPPA Click here to Send marvinOPPA a Private Message Find more posts by marvinOPPA Add marvinOPPA to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
eddiee
werD?

calm down now....

i plan to get a z28!

NOT!!

Old Post 12-13-2002 09:05 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for eddiee Click here to Send eddiee a Private Message Find more posts by eddiee Add eddiee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
merdawg
: My Avatar is So CUTE :

quote:
Originally posted by marvinOPPA
all you american muscle v8 suckers out there.....ill rip u a new exhaust manifold....muahahahaha

wat car do u drive?

"Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable. " - Bruce Lee

Old Post 12-13-2002 10:06 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for merdawg Click here to Send merdawg a Private Message Find more posts by merdawg Add merdawg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Prototype

Re: american v8 power? i dont think so

quote:
Originally posted by marvinOPPA
well....today i raced sum good old fashion american muscle...i raced a mustang gt v8....im guessin 96 ish....slowest piece of crap that ever revved on me...we were at a stop light turnin left and he had the inside lane....he had been revvin on me for about 2 stop lights..and the left turn was a small stretch that closed to one lane....so i broke him off a piece....last weekend i raced a complete retard 78 ish trans-am....which i believe is v8 as well...good ol' pontiac firebird trans-am....pretty fast...only problem is...the guy was a complete retard and thought it would be a good idea to peel out....on the wet concrete....so to make a long story short...he lost...big time...so did the mustang...and final point is...i wont race if i kno ima lose...HAHAHAHA but im willin to take on sum more american v8 power...and i saw the firebird again tonite....he looked at me and i laughed at him hella hard...and he drove away pissed as hell, too bad he dint wanna race again

not to slander you or anything but; the 78 firebird transam is slower than shit, and heavy too. the 78 had a 400ci block that put out about 180hp.

mustang GT's are 4.6L v6's I think. they probably dont even put out close to 350hp.

not very good examples of american muscle, when compared to something like a Chevelle SS 454 LS6, which put out an estimated 450hp out of the crate.

in short, what i'm trying to say is; new fords = shit, pontiac = shit

Old Post 12-13-2002 11:05 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Prototype Click here to Send Prototype a Private Message Visit Prototype's homepage! Find more posts by Prototype Add Prototype to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

i knew it

well y'know what. its not like marvin drives a high performance japanese car either.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 12-14-2002 08:34 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Flaming_June
punch drunk love

Re: Re: american v8 power? i dont think so

quote:
Originally posted by Prototype
not to slander you or anything but; the 78 firebird transam is slower than shit, and heavy too. the 78 had a 400ci block that put out about 180hp.

mustang GT's are 4.6L v6's I think. they probably dont even put out close to 350hp.

not very good examples of american muscle, when compared to something like a Chevelle SS 454 LS6, which put out an estimated 450hp out of the crate.

in short, what i'm trying to say is; new fords = shit, pontiac = shit

ss's are fast man
so are cobras

Old Post 12-16-2002 04:30 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Flaming_June Click here to Send Flaming_June a Private Message Find more posts by Flaming_June Add Flaming_June to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote