Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Intellectuals > Experience > ever arrested before?
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Kap

ever arrested before?

i recently got arrested on friday, before marajuana day. at albertsons i was stealing stuff rite? and i had about 70 dollars worth of merchandise. and when i was outside after i bought like chips and some other munchies, this guy was yelling "STOP". so i look around, and this one hispanic person (casual clothes) is running very aggressivly toward me. i thought it was someone who was goign to rob me or something. but that guy just tackled me to the vending machine that was rite next to me. then like my brain just stoped and stuff. i didnt know what was goign on. you know what i mean? like you blackout kinda and you cant control your body. the cop was kinda young, definatly aroudn 25 or something, and i remember next to me there were these little kids, 3 of them, with their grandpa and they were all staring at me, until the grandpa made them turn around and not look. that made me fell REALLY bad and shit.
anyways after i got cuffed, i knew he was a cop. and i had to walk to the back of the store in cuffs, and my backpack was also hanging from the cuffs too cause he had to cuff me real fast. as i walked to the back of the store, the cashier i bought my chips from were looking at me and everyting too. i cant explain what i felt. it was REALLY bad feeling. and anyways i was cuffed for like 3 hours my arm hurted like hell and im getting a 500 dollar fine and shit. anyone else get areested like a idiot like me?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-21-2002 06:48 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Kap Click here to Send Kap a Private Message Find more posts by Kap Add Kap to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

in 3rd grade
me and my friends started jumping on top of this one roof and like the cops came 10 minutes later
WE SERIOUSLY DIDNT KNOW WE WERE ON A ROOF..
anyway..
i got CAUGHT. but not arrested

Old Post 04-21-2002 07:20 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Yii

I' m a good girl....

Old Post 04-27-2002 11:30 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Yii Click here to Send Yii a Private Message Find more posts by Yii Add Yii to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Prototype

I've been arrested twice...

Old Post 04-27-2002 12:15 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Prototype Click here to Send Prototype a Private Message Visit Prototype's homepage! Find more posts by Prototype Add Prototype to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JuJu
shaKe :: sHake

quote:
Originally posted by Prototype
I've been arrested twice...

DaNg wuTchU do?!?!?! :omg:

Old Post 05-08-2002 07:21 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for JuJu Click here to Send JuJu a Private Message Find more posts by JuJu Add JuJu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JuJu
shaKe :: sHake

uhHh jUs 2 maKe iT cLeaR i diDnt gEt arrESted i waS jus QuoTeIN

Old Post 05-08-2002 07:24 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for JuJu Click here to Send JuJu a Private Message Find more posts by JuJu Add JuJu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sangxjin

me and my friends were throwing snowballs at a house and the cops saw us and rolled down the window and were asking us questions, me and my friends got scared and we ran for about a block (BAD, EXTREMELY STUPID THING TO DO). He caught us and told us some shit and sent us home.

Props To Huby

Old Post 05-08-2002 07:29 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for sangxjin Click here to Send sangxjin a Private Message Visit sangxjin's homepage! Find more posts by sangxjin Add sangxjin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ajy

been arrested only once....

Old Post 09-22-2002 05:45 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ajy Click here to Send ajy a Private Message Find more posts by ajy Add ajy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MiGhTy KiTTy
*MeOW* ^^

i never got arrested but i got caught stealing..it was so funny *well to me* cuz i stole the stupidest things you can ever possibly steal. i stole two fruit cans, midol *for my friend* and umm..womens tyleno. xD my friends stole some stuff too. anyways when the lady took us in and she was searching through my backpack and saw the fruitcans and i started laughing cuz she was looking at it madd funny. and she started scolding me saying its not funny blah blah blah..then my dad came to pick me up.

i got away wit the midol though cuz it was in my pocket. and i gave that to my friend. haha.

Old Post 09-22-2002 11:58 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MiGhTy KiTTy Click here to Send MiGhTy KiTTy a Private Message Find more posts by MiGhTy KiTTy Add MiGhTy KiTTy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
castle outsider

lol midol...hahha

i didnt get arrested but one time one of my friends, who is also one of my neighbors shot a friework in someones house and their sofa got on fire..yea..lol it was pretty funny when he told me

Old Post 09-23-2002 03:38 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for castle outsider Click here to Send castle outsider a Private Message Visit castle outsider's homepage! Find more posts by castle outsider Add castle outsider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

i never got arrested

Old Post 09-23-2002 03:55 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KPak-NC

Never got arrested...but almost did.

1. Stole 3 mini disc players, got caught stealing the 4th one...

- Had to pay a fine and return only 1 disc back...

2. My house was raid by fbi officials when i was caught hacking to Bellsouth

- Got my 2 laptops and 3 desktop computers taken away, but got them back afterwards..but gave them to church , so i got 1 laptop and 3 desktops.

3. Had $5,000 worth of bootlegg software

- The judge was asian, so he told my dad to pay $2k

4. Yelled out profanity and punched this guy at a burger king. Hey, the guy called me and my sister chinks and told us that koreans suck....

-Can't go back to that restaurant again , the guy was from florida..

5. Spray painted the word Asian over the word Oriental at a shopping mall sign

- They apologized for the term and i still had to pay for the fucking damages...racists.. The sign said " Oriental food and oriental gifts.. The store was owned by these white couple..

6. Slashed this kid's new car tires...hey, he busted out my windows...

- He payed for my windows..and i paid for his tires...

Last edited by KPak-NC on 09-23-2002 at 11:49 PM

Old Post 09-23-2002 11:44 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KPak-NC Click here to Send KPak-NC a Private Message Find more posts by KPak-NC Add KPak-NC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

wow... if i did those my parents wouldn't even let me go anywhere.

Old Post 09-24-2002 02:09 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KPak-NC

they're cool with it. Its my own choice if i wanted to screw my life up. so im hoping it won't happen again.

Old Post 09-24-2002 02:18 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KPak-NC Click here to Send KPak-NC a Private Message Find more posts by KPak-NC Add KPak-NC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mariposa
MaGiCaLLy DeLiCiOuS

i was arrested cuz they found my dead prostitute up in my cizar - and den, what i had done was robbed tha liquor sto' and den i took some cigars from the quicky mart along with some hot dogs and a tube of ky jelly, also - i got a jar of grape jelly so the ky didn't feel alone.

not really,
i dated a cop once -
not really

wtf, i think i need to go to bed.
not really
ok
bye

Old Post 09-24-2002 02:26 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for mariposa Click here to Send mariposa a Private Message Find more posts by mariposa Add mariposa to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KPak-NC

haha

Old Post 09-24-2002 05:54 AM
jini
nan.. yunjiniee da ~

quote:
Originally posted by KPak-NC

- Got my 2 laptops and 3 desktop computers taken away, but got them back afterwards..but gave them to church , so i got 1 laptop and 3 desktops.

4. Yelled out profanity and punched this guy at a burger king. Hey, the guy called me and my sister chinks and told us that koreans suck....

- They apologized for the term and i still had to pay for the fucking damages...racists.. The sign said " Oriental food and oriental gifts.. The store was owned by these white couple..

GEEZ... what motivated you to do all that? dang..... i'm juss.. speechless.

wherever you go, whatever you do
i will be right here waiting for you
whatever it takes or how my heart breaks
i will be right here waiting for you

Old Post 09-25-2002 09:36 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for jini Click here to Send jini a Private Message Visit jini's homepage! Find more posts by jini Add jini to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ajy

quote:
Originally posted by KPak-NC

i love it

Old Post 09-25-2002 11:23 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ajy Click here to Send ajy a Private Message Find more posts by ajy Add ajy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

Wait a minute, If Oriental is a racist word, and Hispanic is a racist word, why do people use Hispanic and are offended when someone uses Oriental?

Old Post 09-26-2002 01:55 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KPak-NC

quote:
Originally posted by Alchemist
Wait a minute, If Oriental is a racist word, and Hispanic is a racist word, why do people use Hispanic and are offended when someone uses Oriental?

Oriental is a term referring to a carpet and a white man's tool. Not the human tool, but the handy tools.

Its like calling a black person negro.

And what motivated me? Well, i was born without people who supported me, i was mostly an outcast...koreans here won't talk to me because im not smart or very rich like them..So ignorant some koreans are...its a shame.

Plus, i stand up for myself when it comes to racism against koreans or asians.

Old Post 09-26-2002 03:14 AM